Sadly asking for your help!!

ILoveAllaah

Salam Brother,

May Allah grant you your dua and help you with your situation and heal your shoulder fully. I will make a dua for you tonight after salat.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Salam Brother,

May Allah grant you your dua and help you with your situation and heal your shoulder fully. I will make a dua for you tonight after salat.

Wa'alaikumussalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh dear brother

Allahumma Ameen wa JazakAllahu khairan katheeran.

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Salaam alaykum akhi.

I live in America and am faced with the same situation. Unless a person has "health insurance" medical bills can be VERY high!

Insha'Allah you will find a way. Maybe a payment plan with the doctor insha'Allah?

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Jazakumullahu Khairan sister Jen and ShyHijabi for those beneficial advice.

Just wanted to tell inform my TTI family that Alhamdhulillah today I have done my first session of Physiotherapy, and before that the doctor asked a LOT. :)

He checked in so many ways and finally said that there are two possible reasons for all this.

1) An injury to the muscles. (Rotator Cuff Injury).
2) An injury to both the muscles and the cartilage of my shoulder.

He said that either way, inshaAllah he have full hope that it will be cured by careful physiotherapy sessions. He said happily that we will be able to know the exact reason(s) after the MRI and asked if I have made an appointment for it. But I said not yet due to some financial issues so far. Then the doctor said not to worry that he is going to take care of me with physio for the next 3 months (inshaAllah), and if it gets worse or not better, then we will do MRI after 3 months and 2 weeks, to make a decision and move further.

I told him about the allergy and he said immediately to stop it. Also asked me if possible to meet the other doctor, then just inform him about it and if not also no problem we can continue well. I have stopped it since last night.

We did some very very light exercises and he said to do it at home as how he told, and to the level he told.

So just wanted to inform my beloved brothers and sisters.

JazakumAllahu khairan for all your kindness and care. I truly appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.

Oh yeah! Black Seed Oil is wonderful mashaAllah. Easy sleeping last night Alhamdhulillah! :)

Wa alaykumassalaam Warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu,
Dear brother mashaAllah.May Allah help you recover fully.Allah surely knows whats best for us,so just trust in Him and be sure that Allah will deliver you from everything inshaAllah.Hope things work out for you inshaAllah.
Be safe
wassalam

IbnAdam77

Jazakumullahu Khairan.

Sister alf2: JazakiAllahu khairan for you suggestion, however, the systems here are a bit different. I am not aware if there is a way to make a payment plan with the doctor. (Am I taking the meaning of payment plan correctly? :rolleyes:)

Brother Kashif: Ameen to your Du'as my brother.

Wassa;am 'Alaikum Wrahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

JenGiove

Jazakumullahu Khairan.

Sister alf2: JazakiAllahu khairan for you suggestion, however, the systems here are a bit different. I am not aware if there are a way to make a payment plan with the doctor. (Am I taking the meaning of payment plan correctly? :rolleyes:)

Brother Kashif: Ameen to your Du'as my brother.

Wassa;am 'Alaikum Wrahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Brother,

A payment plan means making arraignments to pay a certain amount of money in agreed amounts of time until the bill is paid. For example:

$100 dollars per month for 12 months and if payment is not received, agreed upon consequences are enacted, such as a fine.

IbnAdam77

Brother,

A payment plan means making arraignments to pay a certain amount of money in agreed amounts of time until the bill is paid. For example:

$100 dollars per month for 12 months and if payment is not received, agreed upon consequences are enacted, such as a fine.

Exactly as how I guessed it. However, I never heard that anybody did it here, and seems the system is so different. So it do not seem possible for me.

Wassalam 'Alaikum

JenGiove

Exactly as how I guessed it. However, I never heard that anybody did it here, and seems the system is so different. So it do not seem possible for me.

Wassalam 'Alaikum

Well, you can always ask and talk about your situation. I'm sure you're not the first person to have financial difficulties. Maybe people just don't like to expose themselves like that. The doctor may have some options or even some ideas for you.

IbnAdam77

Well, you can always ask and talk about your situation. I'm sure you're not the first person to have financial difficulties. Maybe people just don't like to expose themselves like that. The doctor may have some options or even some ideas for you.

I have told that to my Physio doctor in our first meeting. He advised me to finish the Physio first, and if it does not get better, then after 3 months to move for MRI. Its of a huge help for me right? InshaAllah I can at least have something after 3 months.

So I think that he has given me the best option he could. Am I wrong?