Israeli Web site advises using wisdom of Quran

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Ramadan Mubarak brother, May your Ramadan be filled with the blessings of Allah.

This man helped me. He helped me reach deep inside and verbalize that he is detestable. I mustered the courage, Alhumdullila, to call him out.

He has not responded to my questions. He can not. He knows what is on his hands.

He is the one who will be thinking in his desperation while we celebrate the Praises of Allah with all of Creation.

rachamim

Banned
SisterHarb: If you are a "Palestinian" as you claim to be you know that your statement is a lie. In the other thread I took the time to discuss my personal family history. 67 of us were slaughtered in Hebron in 1929 by Arab Muslims and the same slaughter took place in 11 towns. This was committed BY Muslim Arabs AGAINST Jews so do not tell people that there was peace before Zionism. There has never been peace in the Middle East. Don't you ever read the Qur'an? The Middle East has ALWAYS been painted in blood.

As for Zionists being European, my family was in Hebron nearly 2,000 years BEFIRE Muhammad was born so you really need to re-examine a lot of your thoughts.

rachamim

Banned
Aapa: I have ignored your question because it is akin to asking me if I rape chimpanzees, it is beneath human dignity. Others have admonished you on your rudeness and incivility. If you wish to dishonour your family and Islam by treating other humans as garbage then that is YOUR business. Do not expect me to feed into it. I am a grown man with children older than you. I do not play childish games. I have never murdered anyone in my life. Now, if you insist on acting like a child you will have to do so alone. I will not answer any other disrespectful questions.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
:salam2:

Respect and honor are for those, who deserve it. After the arrival of Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه و سلم, you have been declared stateless. As long as the earth stands, you shall be fought and humiliated in front of the Almighty Allaah and the ummah of Muhammad صلى الله عليه و سلم . Was it not for your transgression and creation of mischief in the land, you would not have been driven out of the Arabian Peninsula. The fact that you are still living is a Mercy from Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala. You still have time to repent and accept the message of the Last Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه و سلم and bear witness that there is no other Ilah except Allah and Muhammad صلى الله عليه و سلم is His slave and last of the messengers.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
Assalaam walaikum,

Ramadan Mubarak brother, May your Ramadan be filled with the blessings of Allah.

This man helped me. He helped me reach deep inside and verbalize that he is detestable. I mustered the courage, Alhumdullila, to call him out.

He has not responded to my questions. He can not. He knows what is on his hands.

He is the one who will be thinking in his desperation while we celebrate the Praises of Allah with all of Creation.

Ramadan Mubarak to you as well sister, May your Ramadan be blessed with Forgiveness and Mercy from Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala.

rachamim

Banned
Unfortunately for you Mohamed most Muslims understand that the Qur'an dealt specifically with SOME Jews, not ALL. Your way of thinking is not shared by most. Of course conflicted thinking is to be expected from someone whose nation murdered 3 million Muslims in the 1970s. I will pray for your conflicted, hate-filled soul.

It is ironic indeed that Judaism teaches love and respect for ALL who have goodness in their hearts. It teaches that only the Creator can judge a person's heart and intent and cast sentence upon them. Ironic in that here is a Jew speaking to you as an equal before the Creator and you spit in his face. The Creator sees all.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Today, I have been blessed. I am able to fast. And let me tell ya'll something. I have worked too hard for this..ain't nobody gonna rain on my parade.

Today I will chase rainbows..catch a handful of blessings...He gave me life. I just want to join in the praises of Allah.

You with me Sister Harb?

Mr. India

SisterHarb: If you are a "Palestinian" as you claim to be you know that your statement is a lie. In the other thread I took the time to discuss my personal family history. 67 of us were slaughtered in Hebron in 1929 by Arab Muslims and the same slaughter took place in 11 towns. This was committed BY Muslim Arabs AGAINST Jews so do not tell people that there was peace before Zionism. There has never been peace in the Middle East. Don't you ever read the Qur'an? The Middle East has ALWAYS been painted in blood.

As for Zionists being European, my family was in Hebron nearly 2,000 years BEFIRE Muhammad was born so you really need to re-examine a lot of your thoughts.

1 Paleolithic and Neolithic periods (1
mya–5000 BC)
2 Chalcolithic period (4500–3000 BC)
and Bronze Age (3000–1200 BC)
3 Iron Age (1200–330 BC) 3.1 Israelite period
3.2 Persian rule (538 BC)
3.4 Classical antiquity
3.4.1 Hellenistic rule (333 BC)
3.4.2 Hasmonean dynasty (140 BC)
3.4.3 Roman rule (63 BC) 3.4.4 Byzantine (Eastern Roman) rule
(330–640 AD)
3.5 Islamic period (634–1918 AD)
3.5.1 Arab Caliphate rule (638–1099 AD)
3.5.1.1 Umayyad rule (661–750 AD)
3.5.1.2 Abbasid rule (750–969 AD) 3.5.1.3 Fatimid rule (969–1099 AD)
3.6 Crusader rule (1099–1187 AD)
3.7 Mamluk rule (1270–1516 AD)
3.8 Ottoman period
3.8.1 Ottoman rule (1516–1831 AD)
3.8.2 Egyptian rule (1831–1841) 3.8.3 Ottoman rule (1841–1917)
3.9 20th century
3.10 Mandate Palestine (1920–1948)
3.10.1 Infrastructure and development
3.10.2 1936–1939 Arab revolt in
Palestine 3.10.3 World War II and Palestine
3.10.4 End of the British Mandate 1945–
3.11 UN partition and the 1948 Israeli-
Arab War Both are not the real settlers of those
lands, and if Israelis say they deserve it
then persians, Turks, Romans,
Byzantines and Islamics should too. no
part of history states that Israelis were
the ultimate owners of the land. They are people just like persians or romans
who settled their for a period of time
then was attacked by some one
stronger and were dragged out of it. Its simple, Zionists are the new strong
invaders, really once you see history
you will get the clear picture.

Mr. India

ancestor of aryan people were lived in Iran ,russia then some of then migrated to india . Now they are 200 milion . . . Can they claim todays Iran and russia ?

rachamim

Banned
Mr.India: Your timeline makes nosense. "Neolithic" is not a nation nor is it a form of rule OR government. It is an anthropological epoch. Likewise for Chalcolithic, Bronze Age and Classical Antiquity. You mark Persian Rule, there is still 1,200 years of Jewish Rule before it, the Unified Kingdom, Kingdom of Judea and of corse even earlier than Unified Kingdom if we count Era of Judges as well. Also, AFTER Hasmonean Rule you neglected Herodian, Bar Kochba and 2 others. Please get your facts straight. Here, I will make this easy for you: Who ruled the land from 1,300 BCE/BC straight up until the Persian Era?

Moreover, the periods inbetween, like the Persian Era, in no way negate the Jewish right to sovereignity. Would you like me to deny that India is an Indian Land EXCEPT post-Independance in 1947/8? When the British ruled your land it was STILL Indian Land.

Finally, of all rulers, all except Jews ruled it as a neglected province of a vast empire...just like the British in India. Zionists are Jews so your last point also makes no sense. Do you know what "Indigenous" means?

rachamim

Banned
"Aryans" are a theoretical construct. The only indication that such a group even existed is the Indo-European Language Family's core values. There is ZERO archaeological record, ZERO third party historical record. In all liklihood no such group ever existed. Jews on the other hand, including Zionists, practice essentialy the very same culture over a 4,000 year period. Today's Jews are proven by genetic science to be the very same Jews who first settled the land 4.000 years ago. Your analogy makes no sense. Tell you what though, should you ever discover a family of Aryans living in an underground cave somewhere let me know and I will be among the 1st to support THEIR right to self determination. All indigenous people deserve this right.

Mr. India

It's a common
trait of jews:Lying. ALl they do is lie lie lie
and deny deny deny, and then make some lame as hell excuse as to why
they are there. aryan lived in cave (in cave they written books), archelogicaly they never exist but geneticaly they are still in India and rules country . . . jews have dare to corrupt GOD's word. .so it is very easy for them to change history ,fact

Wannabemuslim

It's a common
trait of jews:Lying. ALl they do is lie lie lie
and deny deny deny, and then make some lame as hell excuse as to why
they are there. aryan lived in cave (in cave they written books), archelogicaly they never exist but geneticaly they are still in India and rules country . . . jews have dare to corrupt GOD's word. .so it is very easy for them to change history ,fact

:salam2: Not to tell you what to do or think by any means, but one of the major reasons hes on this site is to provoke us. I will be honest i dont like israeli zionist jews, but the jews in the following link support a free palestinian state and are telling the truth, im sure this link has been seen many times, theres others that are just as moving though

http://youtu.be/K-FB0ZwPs2M

Have a blessed ramadan

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I know some wonderful human beings that are Jewish.

This man is a reject. The Israelis do not want him. He is trying to save face.
Man go in peace to search for peace.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Only Allah can convince nyone.May Allah guide the zionists if guidance is not in their fate,May Allah's wrath be on zionists.Ameen.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
MrIndia: Brillant response. You sure convinced me!

Okay after reading this whole thread, what is the point you're trying to convey? Clear and cut, what is it that you want people to remember after reading this?

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
Rachamim, Aapa is older than YOU.

In the end, Islam will triumph and the Jews will be humiliated. This is known FACT. Please join the winning side before it's too late. The day the sun rises from the West, all doors of repentance will be closed forever.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sweet sister..thanks..now to make everyone smile : girl I just got the gumption to go fetch a husband and the cat is out of the back..I'm ancient.