My first video...

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:salam2:

Hope my brothers & sisters are doing good with the help of Allah Azzawajal

I have made my first video.. Alhamdulillah

"Cough" "Cough" "Cough" .... Here it is...

Plz do correct me if I am wrong and have a look at it Insha Allah:shymuslima1:

[yt]KyDf7qk8qP4[/yt]​

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah

MashaAllah, sis I didn't know you were so talented at video making! This is simply beautiful. I love all the different beautiful pictures and the good advice the video gives. Ameen to the last dua in the video. A lovely Ramadan present. May Allah reward you for your efforts.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarakatuhu

Mashalah dear sister, it is so beautiful. And you have chosen very beautiful pictures to avoke what you wished to advice other Muslim brothers and sisters, and mashallah the words and ayahs you have chosen are aslo very beautiful.

May Allah reward you dear sister for sharing with us.:hijabi:

:wasalam:

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Wa'alaikumussalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

MashaAllah this is wonderful sister. Moreover, its filled with so important messages too. Keep it coming. :) I would like to ask if its okay me to put this video on my own Islamic Blog's Video bar sister. Please give a reply. :)

May Allah give you strength and accept your work. Ameen.

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

mahaseeb

Asalamualikum...
Masahallah... very nice video sister... thanks for sharing...
Jazakallah hu khair
Abdul Haseeb

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah

Jazakallahu Khair every one :)

Got a vacation for about 02 weeks and Alhamdulillah I am trying to make some more videos too :)

@Seeker-of-truth, Akhi, there were no haram instruments used over there.. so I just let it play on the background... + its talking all about "Love for Allah" :)

Thank you every one :)

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
Wa'alaikumussalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

MashaAllah this is wonderful sister. Moreover, its filled with so important messages too. Keep it coming. :) I would like to ask if its okay me to put this video on my own Islamic Blog's Video bar sister. Please give a reply. :)

May Allah give you strength and accept your work. Ameen.

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Yes sure Akhi, Insha Allah you can have it :)

Add me in your Dua's Insha Allah

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum,

amazing video and powerful words......subhana'Allah, it sure brought tears to my eyes. I ask Allah to reward you for sharing this. It is Imaan boosting! I seriously cant thank you enough, your words speak to the hearts on a level that is sooo deep.

May Allah make us strong in Imaan....ameen

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself

"Allah's love is greater than His anger"... that's what I need to do, make my love greater than my anger.

I'm really going through a hard time right now and I feel like I'm all alone, so this really spoke to me.

And now I'm going to sleep with that in my head.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
As-salaamu `Alaikum!

Well done, dear!:) that was beautifully made..! Didn't seem to me like a 'first' video. Masha'allah! Hope there will be more..=) Oh and btw, I noticed that one picture, the one with the 'verily, after hardship there's ease' ayah and the pinkish flower as a background.. You shared it with us before..!:)

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member

"Allah's love is greater than His anger"... that's what I need to do, make my love greater than my anger.

I'm really going through a hard time right now and I feel like I'm all alone, so this really spoke to me.

And now I'm going to sleep with that in my head.

Brother, just wanted to let you know that you are Never alone wallah! Allaah SWT is Always there. If you feel like you've earned His anger, just remember that you can earn His love back by sincerely repenting to Him! And when you're happy and feeling peaceful, remember to return the favor and thank Him because it's with His will that you're in that state.

Ramadhaan Kareem! Make the most of this blessed month and don't let anything or anyone put you down insha'Allaah. *Smile*

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
Brother, just wanted to let you know that you are Never alone wallah! Allaah SWT is Always there. If you feel like you've earned His anger, just remember that you can earn His love back by sincerely repenting to Him! And when you're happy and feeling peaceful, remember to return the favor and thank Him because it's with His will that you're in that state.

Ramadhaan Kareem! Make the most of this blessed month and don't let anything or anyone put you down insha'Allaah. *Smile*

Believe me, sister, I have done much praying for repentance over the last week or so for many of the things that I have said and done, yet I still feel guilty about doing and saying those things. Sometimes I feel like I will never be rid of this feeling of guilt.

Anyway, I'm trying to put that behind me and concentrate on Allah, as it is Ramadan....

esperanza

revert of many years

Believe me, sister, I have done much praying for repentance over the last week or so for many of the things that I have said and done, yet I still feel guilty about doing and saying those things. Sometimes I feel like I will never be rid of this feeling of guilt.

Anyway, I'm trying to put that behind me and concentrate on Allah, as it is Ramadan....

there are many of us in similar situation not only you,,,, many of have things in the past we are sorry or guilty for us,,,now Ramadan is a great chance for us to repent to Allah ..may he accept our forgiveness