happy to be here

esperanza

revert of many years
im so happy to have found this site, im a german revert to Islam,now living in
middle east.I have been a revert for over twenty years but still have so much to learn.... iwas so happy to find this site especially now in Ramadan,as I haVE BEEN DEALING WIHT MANY THINGS IN MY LIFE,AND IT IS REALLY SOMETHING INEED AT THIS TIME,,,THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO RUN THIS SITE

RAMADAN MUBARAK:hijabi:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome To TTI sister.

middle east.I have been a revert for over twenty years but still have so much to learn.... iwas so happy to find this site especially now in Ramadan,as I haVE BEEN DEALING WIHT MANY THINGS IN MY LIFE,AND IT IS REALLY SOMETHING INEED AT THIS TIME,,,THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO RUN THIS SITE

~~~
:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!
Welcome To TTI sister.
So glad to have you here with us~Alhamdulillah!
~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

╠╣█─▀▀▀▀▀─█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█─█╠╣
╠╣█─▀─▀─▀▀▀─█───▀───────▀▀▀╠╣
╠╣█─█──▀──█─█─█─█▀▀▀█─█▀█─█╠╣
╠╣█─▀▀▀▀▀▀▀─▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀─█╠╣
╠╣▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀──▀▀▀╠╣
╠╚╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╝╣
╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╝
Ramadhan Kariim Al Mubarak To
you and your family
And
To
All My Family In Islam.
Thank you,
Take Care!
~Wassalam :)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Forgive me for not welcoming you to the TTI family. I have enjoyed your posts. Insha'Allah we will have profound discussions.

brmm

:salam2: and welcome sister,
SobhanAllah... I left the Middle East to Europe and you left Europe to the Middle East, I just believe that Allah wants to spread Islam all over the world, but I 'm already tired of Europe and I miss a lot hearing the Adhan in the city and the delicious food. I have died "spiritually" few times since I came here even though everything around me is green!

Ramadhan Musbarak Inshallah.

esperanza

revert of many years
:salam2: and welcome sister,
SobhanAllah... I left the Middle East to Europe and you left Europe to the Middle East, I just believe that Allah wants to spread Islam all over the world, but I 'm already tired of Europe and I miss a lot hearing the Adhan in the city and the delicious food. I have died "spiritually" few times since I came here even though everything around me is green!

Ramadhan Musbarak Inshallah.

yes your right...Allah wants to spread Islam across the world...your right its wonderful to hear the adhan especially now in ramadan.....but istill miss the green so much even after 20 years!!!
:hijabi:

esperanza

revert of many years
~~~
:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!
Welcome To TTI sister.
So glad to have you here with us~Alhamdulillah!
~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

╠╣█─▀▀▀▀▀─█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█─█╠╣
╠╣█─▀─▀─▀▀▀─█───▀───────▀▀▀╠╣
╠╣█─█──▀──█─█─█─█▀▀▀█─█▀█─█╠╣
╠╣█─▀▀▀▀▀▀▀─▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀─█╠╣
╠╣▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀──▀▀▀╠╣
╠╚╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╝╣
╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╝
Ramadhan Kariim Al Mubarak To
you and your family
And
To
All My Family In Islam.
Thank you,
Take Care!
~Wassalam :)

thank you so much for your welcome...:hijabi:

esperanza

revert of many years
assalamalaikum

iwrote just a few days ago how happy i am to be here,,,and iam still as i still have so much to learn and every day i find something interesting

but sadly ithink ihave already upset a few sisters,,,and if ihave done this its not intentional... im not here to judge anyone,,,and iknow that imyself still have so much to learn,,,,so ihope it is not taken in wrong way,,,

Allah knows whats in our hearts and our intentions

May Allah guide us all in this blessed month

auss20

Assalamu Alikum Varahmatullah,

Ramadan Mubarak, nice to hear your story, ask Dua for me and our ummah. Allah bless to alll
Maasalam