Video Sister Carolyne in England accepts the truth and becomes Muslim, Love for Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kheloufi

salam alaykoum

je suis tres heureux chere soeur carolyn de votre convertion a l'islam, je vous souhaite beaucoup de reussite a votre savoir et a la science a la religion musulmane,moi je suis algerien musulman, je souhaite une femme convertie a l'islam pour mariage,est ce que vous pouvez m'aider a me trouver une femme convertie comme vous ? je vous remercie beaucoup et a tres bientot , salam alaykoum.

Ahmed11

Masha Allah

:salam2:
I have just joined this website and I can safely say the videos are absolutely amazing mashallah.

sofyan

Subhanallah

May Allah bless her.
The right path for the right person.
The right way for the brave person.

aseel

salam ,

I am english myself but living in france where hijab is less accepted than in england. I became a muslim not so long ago and i can understand that it is hard for you to start covoring yourself ! but if you feel it`s the right thing to do, just do it! I did ! i`m as white as you i`m blond aswell and i must say i`m the only girl thats wears hijab and abaya in me whole univercity! people look and stare but i am proud to be a muslim! My best two friends are muslims from tunisia and morocco but they don`t wear hijab so people think that it`s odd, and somtimes say funny or not so funny things about us.
You are lucky to be able to wear hijab at work, i can not find anywhere that will let me work wih a headscarf!

:blackhijab: Do what you feel is wright !

kheloufi

mariage musulman

salam alaykoum,c'est la deuxieme fois que je vous ecris ce message afin de me trouver une femme convertie a l'islam en angletterre ,et si vous interesse pour une union de mariage musulman avec moi? j'attends votre reponse soeur carolyn,merci a tres bientot,salam alaykoum.

najam.iitr

Good Work

Assalamu Alaikum. It's a excellent website. It is showing the righteous way to the born muslims through new muslims. it's a great work. May Almighty Allah may bless you people and all of us. (Ameen)

jaishuumar

ana asif jiddan

I want to apologize because i mis opened the clip above.
i just watched a few seconds and i shut it
kullu adama khatta',wakhaira khatta'iina tawwaboon
i really respect all muslim converts
islam hua deenulhaq
ukhwah fillah abadan abada

unknown 'abd from malaysia

kheloufi

salam alaykoum, thank you very much my sister carolyn for this whole that you prescribed me, it was true account of the coran that god preserves us in the life and the other: el will akhira, I thank you for the hadits of the prophet that god hello for him. however, I kindly request to you to seek me a converted sister has Islam as you who knows well Islam for a union of marriage please, I await your answer has very soon inchaalah and salam alaykoum.

convertsister

Assalamu-alaikum, my friend found this thread on the net and emailed it to me- I was very shocked to see the video of myself!! It was filmed at the end of 2001 so things have definetly moved on since then. I'm now a public health nurse and yes..... I'm wearing the hijab and have been so since 2003. Jazak'Allah for all the wonderful encouraging posts that I've just discovered on this site.
Wasalam, Sr. Caroline

Hajar

Staff member
Assalamu-alaikum, my friend found this thread on the net and emailed it to me- I was very shocked to see the video of myself!! It was filmed at the end of 2001 so things have definetly moved on since then. I'm now a public health nurse and yes..... I'm wearing the hijab and have been so since 2003. Jazak'Allah for all the wonderful encouraging posts that I've just discovered on this site.
Wasalam, Sr. Caroline

Wa alaykum Assalaam sis,

Its great having you here on the forum. Alhamdoulilah im glad to hear that everything is fine. InshaAllah enjoy ur stay here at TTI.

Wasalam,

Hajar

Proud2beIslam

Asalam Alaykum All brothers and sisters

Dear Sister Caroline

Masha allah I am Very proud of you keep it up I am here in Somalia praying to those like you to be in Jannah(paradise)+all muslims

sALAAM ALAYKUM

capridear

be careful

ASSALLAM-O-ALAIKUM,this site is very helpful for us.i want to mention one thing that the guys getting it wrong.plz be careful abt the word (GOD) you guys are using i saw it in 2 comments writing it (god) its too dangrous. correct it and be careful next time. may ALLAH show you the right path and bless you all.

shekhu

Honestly did not know how to post a new question and so i am here...asking you...though i would also like to get an opinion from all who can tell me... still i ask...

One of my friends is a devout Muslim and would like to pursue studies in Islaam. Can anybody suggest a way this can be done… like some university where a course in Islaamic studies can be taken up or anything else that you can suggest? I thank you in anticipation.

kabeer

masha allah we must pray for the sister . cool clip thanks for that.
make dua for me to find a revert sister for my life .insha allah

boxe

Addresses Islam is a religion of reason and calm heart, it is a humanitarian message to all people in all the world, tell them that behind this universe Allah created the universe, , there are other lives, forever, Islam holds many of the values of justice that good is achieved for all people , and these values suit the nature of rights, the rights of here if I think he feels comfortable with Islam because this great religion of Allah, because Allah created the human

SabirIslamdost

Welcome!

First of all I tell sister Carolyne and all others who converted to Islam that you have joined the biggest family in the world, for Islam is one integrated family that has spread throughout the world. As sister Yuome Ridley says:" Islam transceds nationalities, borders, countries, cultures, and it trancsends everything."

I am in Kurdistan, but I regard sister Carolyne as my sister, and all the other Muslims as my brothers and sisters. So, we are really one big family. I am going to remind all of you that it is we who are double granted; we are granted in this world for we have chosen the true religion, and we will be grantedin the last, for the Paradise is for those who follow the true religion. It is we who are happy in this world, for we know what is the purpose behind this existence; why have we been created?By whom? What is our duties in this world? And what will be our destinations after death? But others unfortunately do not know about these issues. So, we are happy, we do not have doubt about here or after death.

May ALLAH reward us with the paradise, amen!

Status
Not open for further replies.