Zionism and Ramadan.

Mr. India

Taliban(mainly poor student of deeni madarsa) are not new to Afghanistan. They have been a component of
the religious establishment and have always lived in the shadow of other military, political, and economic groups. AFTER THE SOVIAT (1990 TO 1994) THEY WERE NOT IN POWER.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmayullahi Wabarakatuh. . .

Taliban are a mystery. We'll know about them on the day of resurrection when everything is made clear. Let's concerntrate on ramadan now. Let's pray that Allaah forgive ours and theirs' sins to gain massive reward Inshaa'Allaah!

Trillions of Rewards in just a few Seconds!

Narrated ‘Ubaadah that the Messenger of Allah said, “Whoever seeks forgiveness for the believing men and believing women, Allah will write for him a good deed for EACH believing man and believing woman.” (Tabarrani)

There are around 1.5 billion Muslims in this world. Every good deed in Ramadan is multiplied by 10 so everytime we make a dua for every Muslim we will gain 15 billion good deeds. Subhaanallah!

But can you imagine how many good deeds we can gain if we made dua for every Muslim that ever lived from Adam (As) until the last Muslim on this Earth. Subhaanallah! The rewards will go into the trillions!

Remember: On the day of judgement we will beg each other for just one good deed but no one will give us any. This is our chance to gain trillions of good deeds in just seconds. We need these deeds!

How generous is Allah? For he LOVES to reward his servants abundantely.

So let us make a habit of making sincere dua for each Muslim from Adam (As) until the very last Muslim on this Earth and we can gain trillions of good deeds for each and every dua!

Mr. India

As a military and political force,
the Taliban surfaced in Qandahar in
1994 when Afghanistan was
plagued by a vicious civil war. The
main military struggle at that time
was taking place in Kabul between the forces of Burhanuddin Rabbani
and his military commander
Ahmad Shah Masood and their
allies on one side and the forces of
Gulbuddin Hekmatyar and his allies
on the other side. As a result, about two thirds of Kabul was
razed to the ground resembling
"an archeological site" with a UN
estimated deaths of 50,000
civilians. The rest of the country
was taken by warlords and petty chieftains who ruled their areas
with a free-for-all attitude. The
Amnesty International 1995
annual report about Afghanistan
begins with these terrifying
accounts: Thousands of civilians were killed
and thousands more were
wounded in artillery attacks
deliberately aimed at residential
areas by all factions in the civil
war. Hundreds of men, women and children were deliberately and
arbitrarily killed by members of
the main armed groups during the
raids on civilian homes. Torture,
including rape of women and
children, was reportedly widespread. People were
unlawfully imprisoned in private
detention centers because of their
political opinions, religion, ethnic
origin, or as hostages. Journalists
covering the war were detained or imprisoned by the warring
factions. Hundreds of people
"disappeared." Warlords appointed
themselves as so called Islamic
judges and ordered punishments
including executions. Not receiving regular pay from
their leaders in Kabul, Mujahideen
fighters in the rest of the country
turned on the people by
establishing check points on
highways forcing truck drivers and passengers to pay their way.
According to one report, there
were 71 such checkpoints between
Herat, a western city in
Afghanistan, and Chaman, a border
city between Afghanistan and Pakistan. Even in the capital, Kabul,
the city was divided among seven
armed factions, with several
checkpoints between Shahr-e Naw
and Karte-Char, covering a distance
of just five miles. The worst effected areas were around
Qandahar where lawlessness had
spread to such an extent that
shopkeepers reportedly could not
keep their goods in shops during
the night. (See also Excerpts from Mr. Barnett Rubins's article.)
Afghan women lived in especially
bleak conditions during the
lawlessness of Mujahideen era.
Local commanders also abducted,
forcefully married and raped women. (See Women in
Afghanistan: A human rights
catastrophe, 1994 Amnesty
International Report). In
Afghanistan: International
Responsibility for Human Rights, the Amnesty International
described the women's conditions
in 1995 as follows:
" Women and girls all over
Afghanistan live in constant fear of
being raped by armed guards. For years, armed guards have been
allowed to torture them in this
way without fear of reprimand
from their leaders. In fact, rape is
apparently condoned by most
leaders as a means of terrorizing conquered populations and or
rewarding soldiers."
Perhaps the lasting legacy of the
fighting among factions of the
Mujahideen is the deepening
ethnic division of Afghanistan. During their struggle to defeat
their rivals, Gulbuddin Hekmatyar
tried to win over Pashtuns, while
Burhanuddin Rabbani and Ahmad
Shah Masood appealed to Tajiks.
Similarly, Hazara and Uzbek strengthened their militias and
fully participated in the fighting,
which was deliberately projected
as an ethnic crusade. Unfortunately
because of the blatant ethnic
killings of the Mujahideen era and its continued practice during the
Taliban era, the "ethnicization" of
Afghan politics has cut deep rifts
among Afghans in Afghanistan
and abroad. The cycle of violence, destruction,
and chaos of the Mujahideen era
created the condition for the rise of
the puritanical Taliban. There are
several versions of how a small
group of taliban, led by Mullah Muhammad Omar took control of
areas around Qandahar in 1994. According to the most widely
circulated account amongst the
residents of Qandahar, a group of
"madrasee" (belonging or
originating from a Madrasa)
taliban, headed by Mullah Mohammad Omar arrived in
Afghanistan with the intent to re-
establish law and order and to re-
organize themselves. They took
residence in a school near Dand in
Qandahar. On September 20, 1994, an Afghan family on its way to
Herat from Qandahar, was looted,
its male members molested, and
its female members were raped by
gangs manning one of the so-
called "check points" along the route. One of the victims escapes
and reaches the newly established
Taliban compound. The story goes
that Mullah Omar and his followers
rushed to the scene, capturing the
perpetrators, executing them on the spot and then collecting and
burying the bodies of the victims.
It is this faithful incident, the
Taliban claim, that marked the
beginning of their campaign in
Afghanistan. The Taliban then moved in and disarmed other
groups in the area.

mezeren

:salam2:

Sister Aapa, thank you for bringing the topic on the table. Personally, it was not on top of my what to learn next list but i beleive it is a mystery for most of us so we need some education.

i wouldn't say i love or hate Taliban because i do not have the knowledge about them. When i hear they do something good i support their action, when i hear the opposite i condemn their actions.

if they brought some sort of order in peoples lives,prevented oppression on the land that is good of them, if they really don't allow girls to get education it is so sad and not islamic.

So far,we haven't got the info about their beleif,aqeedah.
There must be members of tti who can enlihgten us so that we would be "illuminated":SMILY129:.

Mr. India

what do you expect from taliban or any other honest group in five years if these is the sitution of a country . . . If you are not safe even in home can you think about schools and education of your women ? Talibans are not against women education , THEY ARE AGAINST CO-EDUCATION .. . Their first priority was women's safety from warlords, criminals so that they can fight against their enemies . Education is possible in peaceful enviornment . If you really want to know about taliban listen this
interview
with syed Hashami, the
envoy for taliban(Sorry! my english is horrible, hope you can understand what i want to say).
part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2OgytUuYkM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nsZ6y9Qlgk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECKQJ4rMNO8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

part 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUJyNMB8XfE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

part 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZDyggqzQsU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

saifkhan

abd-Allah
as-salam 'alaikum

the all i get from the replies is like:

we don't have any problem with kufr government, their policy, their rules, their "human rights" policy, their errors in policies, their evils in policies, and we are like, glad to be a part of the kufr policies.

but if there is anything, a cumin seed size error even in any Islamic group policy, may it seems so but not in practical case, we are like, coming up with a quick conclusion: wallah bad people, this and that people, evil policy blah blah.

here is lot afgan brothers. I've talked with them, and tried to find the situation out.
they not even praised taliban, even they have praised Al-Qaedah.

the people who doesn't pray here and they have gone ashtray, they adopted everything bad, only I've heard complaining about taliban, situation in Afghanistan.

people moved to other countries because of the war between the kkuffar and the mujahideen, not because of the so called govt policies, what i understood from their feelings and conversation.

Allahu a'lam
wassalam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Insha'Allah I will take a minute to view the videos and digest the information.

I do not wish to monopolize the thread. I wish to use this as a means to educate ourselves and free ourselves from fear.

So far this is what I think I have learned:

1. Indigenous population.
2. A revivalist movement embedded in the Indian Deobandi school. An Islamic movement counteracting the rape of the Raj. Heavily intellectual and emphasizing the need for Muslims to reject nationalism for the sake of a unifying Ummath and adhering to Islam.
3. And a lot of chaos in the 80's and 90's. Need more information on this.

Sister Seeking Allah's Mercy: there is no discord in this. I am simply seeking knowledge. I am seeking peace. This is not political. This is a thought process. I am trying to understand the use of language. I am trying to dis-spell propaganda. I am also learning Islamic history.

I have a lot of reading to do. Will post after I digest some information. Please keep adding facts.

esperanza

revert of many years
taliban!!

im sorry but in my limited knowledge,,,,women were stopped from education totally under taliban,...not just co -education....i live in a country where coeducation is not allowed..but not such drastic measures of under taliban..also there were cases of women who went out to teach in girls schools being punished and attacked,,,,,

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarakatuhu

Dear brothers and sisters, it is Ramadhan now and in this time as Muslims we should use our time on more usefull things, like reading and memoraising Quran, learning Sunnah of our Prophet sallahu layah wa saalam, go in Masjid, give sadaqa and teach others about Islam.

Alhadmulillah it is sometimes neccesery to talk about things which are related for our Muslim Ummah, but as it is Ramadhan we should leave any kind of disscussion( even our Prophet sallahu alayha wa saalam forbid us to disscuss during this blessed month), especialy we should stay away from pointing fingers on other Muslims for something that we even do not know.

Alhamdulillah I do not know anything about Talibans and I can only say that Allah knows the best. Allahu Aleem!

May Allah guide us all to the right path and may Allah forgive me if I said anything wrong. Ameen summa ameen

Wa allaicumu saalam wa raahmatullah wa baarakatuhu

Mr. India

im sorry but in my limited knowledge,,,,women were stopped from education totally under taliban,...not just co -education....i live in a country where coeducation is not allowed..but not such drastic measures of under taliban..also there were cases of women who went out to teach in girls schools being punished and attacked,,,,,
But you know Why ? Do you know anything about afghan warlords ? Plz see the vids

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

The videos are very informative. The applied logic of the speaker is brilliant.

Sister...if you do not wish to partake in this discussion don't. There is no finger pointing; no blaming on any Muslims.

Do we have any more current/up-to date videos?

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Assalaam walaikum,
Sister Seeking Allah's Mercy: there is no discord in this. I am simply seeking knowledge. I am seeking peace. This is not political. This is a thought process. I am trying to understand the use of language. I am trying to dis-spell propaganda. I am also learning Islamic history.

Asalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu. . .

I didn't intend to hurt you Aapa. I actually wrote a very long reply, starting from them helping Afghanistan against USSR and Kashmiris against India, to the current day fight against US.

I live in the country which lies in their neighbourhood, I come from an area who may as well be called their cousins. We have the same culture, language and religion.

I just removed all that and pasted akhi The_truth's post because I realized what I shared was from hearsay ONLY! Things I heard from the Afghans (We hosted them twice) and from the men who went to help and fight the US and USSR from our areas and what I read from sister Ridley's book. I never had the proof for all that and a muslim should refrain from spreading (vague) news, just in case it's a lie and we are sinning. Thus, I said: They are a mystery. May Allaah have mercy on us. Ameen.

May Allaah unveil the truth from falsehood and make things clear to us.

Wa alaiokomasalam wa rahatmullahi wa barakaatuhu

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

The unveiling of truth starts with the mind being opened. We are given the gift of our rational mind. We are given intelligence.
More than any faith we are told to seek knowledge. We are told to have discussions.

We are told to take the discovery and test it to the Quran.

Yes, we have limited knowledge. I am seeking knowledge. If you are scared and do not wish to learn no-one is forcing you. However, I am not scared. I want to seek the Truth.

In this month we learn to let go and fear Allah and not man.

No-one has maligned anyone on this thread. That is not the purpose of this thread. This is not a game of good Muslim bad Muslim.

And please explain to me why the sisters are freaking out like this? I am confused. I missed the boat on this one.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Assalaam walaikum,

And please explain to me why the sisters are freaking out like this? I am confused. I missed the boat on this one.

1) I'm not scared.

2) I never said anything about seeking knowledge being bad.

3) I know No one's forced here

4) I'm not freaked, can't say anything about the others.

5)*smile*

6) Think I need to go. Will be back here if continues to be, after Ramadan Inshaa'Allah.

7) *smile*. Not many dare to seek the truth about Taliban. I revere you for that. They need to be given a chance, the benefit of doubt.
8) I'm done talking.

9) May Allah bless you all.

10) wasalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu. . .

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Thanks sister. Keep on reading.

Question: Lets talk Islam. Is the Islam that they practice out of the Indian revivalist movement of the early 20th century?