Alsalamo alikum, New Old Muslim!!

mamoun

in the name of Allah

Alsalamo alikum All
I'm Mamoun Jamous, 24+ years, born as a Muslim Alhamdolillah.
I thank Allah all the time that I was born as a Muslim, but I also think that I miss something that any Converted Muslim has but not me, It is the deep Iman and Understanding of Islam.
Converted Muslims usually Read, Understand, then Convert to Islam; unlike Muslims who born as Muslims, they are Muslims, then they Read and Understand.
Both cases alhamdolillah Has the same result, we are All MUSLIMS, and thanks to Allah always who's Guided us to the right path.

Alhamdolillah now I understand my religion much more than before, and I enjoy watching or listening to any new converted Muslim story, it just touches my heart and sould directly :). some of these stories make me cry even.

I almost forgot to introduce myself here, hehe, I'm from Syria but now I'm staying at Malaysia doing my Master degree in Computer Science. Anybody who needs anything in Computer Science, please let me know.

Please Brothers and Sisters, pray for me and for All Muslim students to success in our studies, and I'll do my part of Duaa too :).

May Allah mercy and help all of us all over this planet.

Salam to All

Mamoun J.

Hey by the way, I love those Icons beside the Message Editor, thanks alot Mr.Administrator.:shake:

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Wa alaikumussalaam,

Welcome to the site and nice to know that you are intersted in enriching your deen. May Allaah swt bless you for that ameen. Enjoy!

brother4ever

:wasalam:
Brother
Welcome here at TTI from the bottom of my heart.I hope u will enjoy here and share/learn & lot's of good things.

ALLAH HAFIZ

Proud2beIslam

ASALAMU ALAYKUM ALL BROTHERS AND SISTERS

Mamoun J. BRO keep learning we muslim need to do more than that

insha allah you will reach your goal and that will be not only good for you and your family but all muslims around the world

I am muslim brother from somalia A country in East africa
all hamdulilah though i have got lots of civil wars here in my home country but we are 100% muslims

salaamu aLAYkum

shaz_1999

Salamz Mamoun

Glad you could join us, I know where your coming from but everyday is a test for us we should try to be the best muslims we can, of course will make mistakes but you know what its how we learn, not one of us are perfect at everything.

To learn from a mistake is better then not learning at all.

Take care brother Inshallah will remember you in my duas

wsalamz

mamoun

in the name of Allah

Brothers and Sisters
thank you very much for your duaa's and great wishes to me and all Umma .. may Allah use us to hold this Deen and to help other inneed people. Ameen