Hello Im Spider336

spider336

Hi My name is Spider336...I have joined this site to gain a greater understanding of islam....I am thinking of taking my shahada at some point in the future.

Thank you and nice to meet you :shake:

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Hi,Spider,welcome to TTI.Glad to have you here with us.I hope you will benefit from this website inshaAllah.Nice to meet you too :shake:

May Allah help you and guide you.Ameen.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Hello...Spider! If it wasn't for your profile pointing out that you're a Male, I would've call you 'sister'. You must be fond of spiders?*Smile*

Welcome to the forum!! I pray to Allaah(God) to show you the right path and turn your heart(fully) towards Islaam! It would be so wonderful if you reverted..Specially in this Blessed month we call Ramadhaan, where the rewards are doubled and everyone is in such a good spirit. Glory be to Allaah alone!
We'll have another Brother with us..soon Inshaa'Allaah(by the will of Allaah).:)

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Hello SPider welcome to the site. We hope you will find it as comfortable as your own home, because it is a nice.. WEB site..

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Hello SPider welcome to the site. We hope you will find it as comfortable as your own home, because it is a nice.. WEB site..

:salam2:
:ma:
★Awesome!The right word at the right time :)

╠╣█─▀▀▀▀▀─█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█─█╠╣
╠╣█─▀─▀─▀▀▀─█───▀───────▀▀▀╠╣
╠╣█─█──▀──█─█─█─█▀▀▀█─█▀█─█╠╣
╠╣█─▀▀▀▀▀▀▀─▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀─█╠╣
╠╣▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀──▀▀▀╠╣
╠╚╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╝╣
╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╝
Ramadhan Kariim Al Mubarak To
you and your family
And To
All My Family In Islam.
Thank you,
Take Care!
~Wassalam.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
There Is No God But Allah swt And The Prophet Muhammad(s.a.w)is Allah swt Messenger.

Hi My name is Spider336...I have joined this site to gain a greater understanding of islam....I am thinking of taking my shahada at some point in the future.

Thank you and nice to meet you :shake:

:salam2:
To all my brothers and sisters in Islam
And
Greeting!
Hello spider336,

Welcome To TTI,
Nice to have you here with us :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taEUiUR3vOs
[yt]taEUiUR3vOs[/yt]

There Is No God But Allah (swt)
And The Prophet Muhammad(s.a.w)is Allah (swt)
Messenger.

:SMILY259:Hope you won't take that long to embrace Islam.
Thank you.
See you around,

╠╣█─▀▀▀▀▀─█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█─█╠╣
╠╣█─▀─▀─▀▀▀─█───▀───────▀▀▀╠╣
╠╣█─█──▀──█─█─█─█▀▀▀█─█▀█─█╠╣
╠╣█─▀▀▀▀▀▀▀─▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀─█╠╣
╠╣▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀──▀▀▀╠╣
╠╚╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╝╣
╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╝
Ramadhan Kariim Al Mubarak To
All My Family In Islam.
Take care!
~Wassalam :)

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum,

welcome brother....I hope you benefit from here. Ask away any/all the questions you have and insha'Allah, they will be answered. Indeed guidance is from Allah and its only Him that we ask of. May the one who created you and all of us guide you to the path of the truth, may you find peace within your searching heart in the one and only Lord. May this life be one that will benefit you on the life to come, and may YOU live each day serving the Lord of all creation.

Educating yourself is the first step to greater understanding of who your Lord is.....so you've chosen the perfect step to start with. Dont be a stranger....we're all brothers and sisters here and we're all here to help one another get closer to our creator. So, pop out all your questions without any hesitation.....and remember there is not such thing as "stupid question." ;)