Salaam new sister here

Nazzy47

Assalaam alaikum I'm a new muslimah I'm living in a place which does not have any Islamic community and I'm struggling with learning salah. Also prayer times. Insha allaah I hope to meet other muslims to help guide me. I live alone and I'm an older woman I'm so pleased to be here

Ershad

Welcome

Dear Sister,

:wasalam:

Welcome to TTI. Like you, I joined this forum a few weeks ago. I have learned lot of things here. I hope you have a similar experience to.

Ramadan Kareem.

Jazakallahu Khair!

Regards,

Ershad

mahaseeb

Asalamualikum;

Masahallah.. may allah bless you sister. Welcome to deen-al -islam and welcome to to this site TTI.Don't worry sister you will learn here a lot of things.Here we have a lot of well versed people who can help you inshallah.

Jazakallah hu khair
Abdul Haseeb

HIBBA2009

Daughter of Adam
Walilkumsalam wah rahmahtullah wah bahrakahtu sister

Welcome to TTI. i hope u will get more benefit from this website inshAllah :)

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Wa alaikumassalaam,
welcome to Islam and welcome to TTI sister.I hope you will benefit from this website ,inshaAllah.There's a lot of informative threads on this website.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
As-salaamu `alaikum warahmatullaah!

Alhamdulillaah for your reversion dear, sister. Welcome back to Islaam! It'd be quite awesome if you shared your journey to Islaam with us(I don't know 'bout the rest but I'd LovE to hear it..or read it in this case:)) May Allaah SWT's(subhaanahu wa ta`aalaa) aid be with you in whatever you wish to accomplish! Don't worry sister, you'll learn how to pray in no time, Allaah willing. It really does not require much practice.. It's just 'bout 5 steps being repeated over and over again. I honestly wish i could post up a link and what not about praying the right way for you, but it's, unfortunately, impossible for me at the moment.

However, if you visit the main page(or 'Home'), you'll notice that on the upper right side there's a square-like box that reads 'step by step guide to prayer' or something similar. So click on it and insha'allah, it'll be of great benefit to you.

As for prayer schedules, there's always Islamic finder. Go to www.islamicfinder.org. Click on 'prayer times'. Search for your country in that long list that pops up. And if you can't find your city in the results, type it in the 'search another city' box and you'll get your schedule, insha'Allaah!

Welcome to the Forum!:D

Perseveranze

Walaikum Asalaam,

MaY Allah(swt) guide you, make you very knowledgeable on the deen, keep you strong on the deen and ease all your difficulties.

Welcome to the forums :)

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Assalaam alaikum I'm a new muslimah I'm living in a place which does not have any Islamic community and I'm struggling with learning salah. Also prayer times. Insha allaah I hope to meet other muslims to help guide me. I live alone and I'm an older woman I'm so pleased to be here

Wa Alaikom Assalam ! Welcome to Islam and then to TTI forum dear sister .
Hope you enjoy your times and learn from here =)
This site will help you to know prayer times :
http://www.islamicfinder.org/world.php?lang=english

For learning the prayers - Salah - , you can say what difficulties you have and I will help you sister .

TC :hearts:

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh

welcome to the forum... may Allah ease your way to learn islaam. may Allah bless you with the company of the righteous and pious persons. insha Allah you are not alone. welcome the big family. Hope you will have a beneficial stay here, insha Allah.

sakuranohana

Aleykum selam. I'm in the same situation, but Muslims are supportive, there should be no problem. :)

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah

Welcome to our family sister :)

May you enjoy your stay here with an Islamic atmosphere :)

Be happy Always sister :)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome To TTI sister.

~~~
:salam2:
:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Welcome To TTI
sister
So very glad to have you with us.
Explore this beautiful site you will find all question answer to your need
like how to pray,learn to read the holy qur'an and much more.
~Insya'allah!

Sister;
If there is no Islamic community where you living,
find the very nearest mosque where you are staying,
contact them and get an update and help
to what your needs and assistance in Islam.

Find from them(the mosque), your Islamic representative council in your country and the website address for you to follow up closely.

For prayer times and direction:
Please click
V
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69118
(Athan and qibla-pointer for everyone.)

Please Visit:http://www.islamicfinder.org/
for Athan and many more information.
And

Visit: http://www.al-habib.info/qibla-pointer/
Here you can find the accurate direction facing kaa'bah wherever you are, Subhan allah,Alhamdulillah!

Please Click
V
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46
(Learn How To do Prayer and Ablution Video.
Video Which Teaches You How To do Salah (Prayer) and Do the Wudhu (Ablution).

~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!
And
~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslim~Amin!

╠╣█─▀▀▀▀▀─█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█─█╠╣
╠╣█─▀─▀─▀▀▀─█───▀───────▀▀▀╠╣
╠╣█─█──▀──█─█─█─█▀▀▀█─█▀█─█╠╣
╠╣█─▀▀▀▀▀▀▀─▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀─█╠╣
╠╣▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀──▀▀▀╠╣
╠╚╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╝╣
╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╝
Ramadhan Kariim Al Mubarak To
you
And To
All My Family In Islam.
Thank you,
Take Care!
~Wassalam :)

brmm

Welcome with us sister and :salam2:,
Muslims mashallah every where, but maybe you need to search for them sometimes.

Please find this video about how to perform Islamic prayers (Salat)

[yt]kScrL8m1qMs&feature=related[/yt]

If the Arabic is not your language, pls find translation for the menaing of the Holy Quran on this website www.quran.com, where you can find English beside other languages.

If the English is your mother language, then I will recommend for you to use Dr. Ghali translation.

In my signeture you can find a link for the Holy Quran word by word, it is very useful inshallah and you can read/listen the Arabic Quran in English laters.

If you need more help pls ask us.

Allah bless you inshallah.

BRMM

Taufeeq salfi

Salamu alaikum sister

There are many types of praying sala'at peoples says. But our nabi mohammed s.a.w shown us only one type of sala'at and you must have to pray like that. Otherwise it is vain. So just watch sahih hadiths regarding sala'at from the books of hadiths like bukhari,muslim,abu dawood,ibne maja,nasai,etc.
Ask the reference if someone show u how to pray sala'at. If its dificult for u so just ask me.
Salamu alaikum.

jennytinasky

salam sister, i like you live in a town where there are no sisters i can communicate with, the mosque is a man only place of worship. i feel alone also, since reverting i have lost all my old friends, so if at anytime you wish to tallk to a older sister im here, just pm me, i would benefit greatly and would sincerly apprieciate a friend to talk too

strive-may-i

Salaat.

:salam2:
The obstacles to salaat are of many kinds. we all face it [reverts or not].
1. bringing ones will to offer salaat
2. Controlling mind and offering a genuine salaat .
3. Learning the right way to offer salaat.

So learning salaat in my list is not the most difficult, so be glad. For sure you will learn it quickly :). Your Salaat, being genuine will be accepted.
Do not feel disheartened. Control your mind and open up to your Creator, you will find peace. Start with simple measures, the videos will help, You could play them loud and repeat. Since you would be doing it atleast five times, you will surely perfect the basics quickly. We are all here.

Almighty will surely guide you and provide you the help.

And hey, Ramlaan Greetings to you!

esperanza

revert of many years
salam sister, i like you live in a town where there are no sisters i can communicate with, the mosque is a man only place of worship. i feel alone also, since reverting i have lost all my old friends, so if at anytime you wish to tallk to a older sister im here, just pm me, i would benefit greatly and would sincerly apprieciate a friend to talk too

salam,,,read your message,,, must be hard,,,,living away from muslims and being a new muslim,,,if you need a friend im here
:hijabi:

Nazzy47

Salaam sister I will PM you if I can I would appreciate another sister to talk too :hijabi: