In NEED OF A JOB URGENTLY!!!PLEASE HELP!!!

Mominah786

Assalamualaikum,

A muslim brother from a very poor family in Pakistan is now jobless. His entire family is dependent on him and he needs to feed those hungry bellies. He is miserable and in real of a job outside of Pakistan.He does not have very good qualifications either. If you please know of a job opportunity outside of Pakistan, kindly respond.

PLEASE RESPOND.ANY JOB OPPORTUNITY OUTSIDE OF PAKISTAN WILL HELP HIM

May Allah(SWT) bless you with rewards in this life and Here-After.

JazakAllah

YusufN

:wasalam:

Many Pakistani's work in the Gulf/Arabian peninsula. I suggest he looks for a job there. There is a high demand for workers in the Gulf, specifically Saudi, Bahrain, Qatar or UAE. I think Qatar would be his best bet as he is more likely to find a job do the the demand. There are many Pakistani's in Qatar and they form a large minority there. The world cup is arriving so they are looking for more construction in Qatar. Plus the Natural gas industry in Qatar is growing. If somehow he can manage to get a job there it would be great.

But keep in mind that it doesn't pay much as this is only a 'back-up'. Plus he is looking at EXTREME heat and construction in that kind of weather is horrible.

I hope he can find a job in Pakistan as that would be much better. :)

Parvaiz

:salam2:
He can give a try in Qatar.Currently the state of UAE is not good and there aren't much opportunities.

Mominah786

jazaAllah for reply,

Could you please also let me know if there is a website or something

construction/security jobs Qatar? He applied for jobs online, but did not get any

response. Is there a genuine website that I could inform him?

Parvaiz

:salam2:
I am not aware of site for qatar ,but person can give tries to like qatar airlines etc ,they also usually have these types of jobs.Many sites are total scam or consultancy who just chew your money off,its same here .Also would like to suggest trying over emirates airline .The best way is to come on visit and search for job ,online still isn't the best way to search for jobs especially gulf.If i come across any ill post here.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:

there are sites like monstergulf, naukrigulf, bayt.com etc but they ask for higher education.

you can try the following site sister: www.expatriates.com. its good for all.

pls tell him to recite Rabb inni magloobun fantasir (O Allah, i am overpowered help me) and "Rabbi, inni limaa anzalta ilayya min khayrin faqeer." ("O my Lord, i am in great need of that which You have sent down for me of good.)

may Allah help him ameen