The reality of US debt crisis

harqalada

I think that one of two things might happen in the U.S. The situation is similar to: The Great Depression and also the 1970's under Carter. In the first scenario the global economy was destroyed by very tight controls on the market by the U.S. government. The same was true in the latter scenario... but right after Carter there was a leadership that slashed a lot of those problems and created a period of prosperity.

Bush II and Obama have done a lot of damage ala Nixon and Carter / Hoover and Roosevelt. If the rules are not changed in the U.S. to allow for economic recovery -- i.e. free markets -- there will be a severe crash and Depression possibly worse than the Great Depression in many ways.

If the Tea Party wins in the United States you will see a borderline Militant regime in the U.S. come to power that while improving the economy at least in the short term will redouble efforts to fight the expansion of Islam. And if Muslims continue to be viewed as a threat to the EU, that fight will be with military force.

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
I think that one of two things might happen in the U.S. The situation is similar to: The Great Depression and also the 1970's under Carter. In the first scenario the global economy was destroyed by very tight controls on the market by the U.S. government. The same was true in the latter scenario... but right after Carter there was a leadership that slashed a lot of those problems and created a period of prosperity.

Bush II and Obama have done a lot of damage ala Nixon and Carter / Hoover and Roosevelt. If the rules are not changed in the U.S. to allow for economic recovery -- i.e. free markets -- there will be a severe crash and Depression possibly worse than the Great Depression in many ways.

If the Tea Party wins in the United States you will see a borderline Militant regime in the U.S. come to power that while improving the economy at least in the short term will redouble efforts to fight the expansion of Islam. And if Muslims continue to be viewed as a threat to the EU, that fight will be with military force.

:salam2:

A couple of months ago, I had a discussion with a brother at masjid about this. We both agreed that the US is a dying empire, and we are witnessing the beginning of the end of the US as a global power. It may still hold some regional sway, but the days of US economic and military rule over the known world are coming to an end.

Worst case scenario from what I have read, you may see the US split into several fragmented regimes, largely based on geography. I don't know if things will get quite that bad, but I do fear a similar situation as the end of the Soviet Bloc: national bankruptcy leading to a fall of the current regime.

strive-may-i

The raise and fall ....

The american way is following its defined path.

A moderate way to say it is, every civilization had a peek, and then gradually they die. The reasons are many, inshort its decay of very system that propelled them to glory...

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
The american way is following its defined path.

A moderate way to say it is, every civilization had a peek, and then gradually they die. The reasons are many, inshort its decay of very system that propelled them to glory...

I think hedonism has been the cause of death of many civilizations,the past has taught us.We are quite occupied with ourselves and tend to forget weaker section of the society.
Alhamdulillah!Islam is such a philanthropic religion,if followed the right way ,it is the best for human beings, if they knew.
The collapse of philanthropic values is disastrous for us.This individualism has lead to the collapse of many values and hence it's lethal from every point of view.

:wasalam:

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself

I think hedonism has been the cause of death of many civilizations,the past has taught us.We are quite occupied with ourselves and tend to forget weaker section of the society.
Alhamdulillah!Islam is such a philanthropic religion,if followed the right way ,it is the best for human beings, if they knew.
The collapse of philanthropic values is disastrous for us.This individualism has lead to the collapse of many values and hence it's lethal from every point of view.

:wasalam:

Look at the Roman Empire during its last days, and compare that to how the United States is now. You will see a LOT of similarities between Roman culture, society, and economy and that of the USA today.

Sad to think that in just 60 years we have gone from the world's greatest superpower to a dying colonial empire.

strive-may-i

Repeats.... and I repeat..!

I stopped myself from saying more.... then. Goood you bring out Rome. Allah points to roman civilization as an example. So every civilization it seems has had its ascend to glory, and most of them gory!!

now in recent times .....
Imperialisy Japan fell, because they felt the had become all poweful and now can rule, dictate the world. They had to find enemies , spot them in advance and kill

Fascict Germany fell, because they felt the had become all poweful and now can rule, dictate the world. They had to find enemies , spot them in advance and kill

Communist Russia fell, because they felt they had become all powerful and can now control the world, they have to find enemies, spot them in advance and kill.

America is falling, because they felt they had become all powerful and can control the worl, they had to find enemies, spot them in advance and kill..

Chine is now, feeling slowllly they have become all powerful and can control world , they are finding enemies, spotting them and starting to kill....

just my thought from past few years... thinking aloud now

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Your post reminded me of a sermon that Dr. Martin Luther King gave. It was an admonition to America. He said: Be careful America, You have become arrogant and God does not like arrogance. Be careful America before you invoke the wrath of God upon you like Pharaoh. Be careful America.

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself

One thing to remember, whether or not you believe in God: history has shown us that EVERY nation has at some point fallen. Every kingdom, every empire, no matter how large and powerful, has had a rise to power, a time of glory, and an eventual decline and fall. There is no exception to this rule.

I don't know why we Americans think we are exempt from this. The US empire too will eventually fall, and I think it may happen during our lifetime. We are seeing the decline of this global empire even now.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother,

Allah showed us who is in charge today. He shook us up with the earthquake and they shut DC down. Allah Akbar. Allah Akbar. Allah Akbar.

America do not be arrogant. Bow down to your Creator.

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother,

Allah showed us who is in charge today. He shook us up with the earthquake and they shut DC down. Allah Akbar. Allah Akbar. Allah Akbar.

America do not be arrogant. Bow down to your Creator.

There was a time when we as a nation did recognize and worship God (as a Christian nation, but still...). Our founding fathers would weep at what we have become now: a godless, decadent, greedy empire, rotten to the core with corruption and selfishness.

speedchaser

There was a time when we as a nation did recognize and worship God (as a Christian nation, but still...). Our founding fathers would weep at what we have become now: a godless, decadent, greedy empire, rotten to the core with corruption and selfishness.

This is what I was saying at another forum when talking with another brother. Our country has become dumbed down and become so egotistical that it is ridiculous. May Allah swt help us all..

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

First let me welcome you to TTI.

We were made dummies so we could become sheeple. This way the city we live in becomes a corporation and we cannot do anything about it but pay.
We are dummies so we can give Israel money and take from the elderly. We were made dummies so we can be beaten up by the police state. Do you not know what they do to textbooks. We are brought up in one lie after another.

This week the servants of Israel who work in Congress are vacationing in Israel. The land of racism and apartheid.
They give us Hollywood movies filled with starlets who are the sex slaves of the Illuminati.
The crazy world of hip-hop has taken a serious political message and is now the playing ground of the devil.

The Federal Reserve needs to pay us back.

This is Ramadan and I will stop. The "Z" have robbed us and are laughing as I worry about how to put food on the table for my family.

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
Assalaam walaikum,

First let me welcome you to TTI.

We were made dummies so we could become sheeple. This way the city we live in becomes a corporation and we cannot do anything about it but pay.
We are dummies so we can give Israel money and take from the elderly. We were made dummies so we can be beaten up by the police state. Do you not know what they do to textbooks. We are brought up in one lie after another.

This week the servants of Israel who work in Congress are vacationing in Israel. The land of racism and apartheid.
They give us Hollywood movies filled with starlets who are the sex slaves of the Illuminati.
The crazy world of hip-hop has taken a serious political message and is now the playing ground of the devil.

The Federal Reserve needs to pay us back.

This is Ramadan and I will stop. The "Z" have robbed us and are laughing as I worry about how to put food on the table for my family.

It's a conspiracy that trickles down to the lowest levels of our society. The schools don't teach kids to think for themselves anymore. They brainwash them, teach them an agenda, and by the time they are adults, they are brainless zombies who blindly accept whatever the government tells them is the truth. "9/11 was done by Muslim terrorists. Islam is evil. Trust the government. We will take care of you."

People depending upon the government are easy to control. It's just another form of slavery; economic slavery where a large part of the population get government payouts as their sole source of income.

strive-may-i

Assalaam walaikum,

...... Do you not know what they do to textbooks. We are brought up in one lie after another.
Phew!!!
I recollect, we had a textbook lesson in high school. The lesson dwells into what happens when the state becomes powerful!!

P.S: Was quite thorough, though a bit too early, but Good it was part of my school course!

To balance -- above statement : Yes! there were few propaganda lessons too;). But nothing extreme, it was moderate then, don't know about now

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

We don't need no education..we don't need no mind control!!! ( sorry, couldn't help it)

I have to stop.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

You know brother for many years I was a high school teacher, I taught on a collegiate level..my students loved me. I had the highest attendance records. I never kept attendance.
My students rocked out of class with the fists in the air. Happy. They learned and tested off the charts. etc.

My contracts were never renewed.

But we can not get disillusioned by the powers that be. We are here to liberate those who do no know.
We, Muslims, are the ones to liberate mankind.

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
Assalaam walaikum,

You know brother for many years I was a high school teacher, I taught on a collegiate level..my students loved me. I had the highest attendance records. I never kept attendance.
My students rocked out of class with the fists in the air. Happy. They learned and tested off the charts. etc.

My contracts were never renewed.

But we can not get disillusioned by the powers that be. We are here to liberate those who do no know.
We, Muslims, are the ones to liberate mankind.

Just thinking about the sorry state of our educational system really irritates me, so I try not to think about it. Not having kids of my own does make that a bit easier.

I do have friends that are teachers and I have to bite my tongue sometimes when they are around.

strive-may-i

Business...

when ones childs education becomes some one else business. then such parents have no business in their childs life!