France's Attack on Islam

islamirama

www.netmuslims.com
France's Attack on Islam

attackx.png

A New French law banning full-face veils in public places is now in effect, a move widely accepted as targeting the country's Muslim population.

Real Face of France ¦ France has unveiled the controversial Burqa Law & arrested several

What can we as Muslims, do?

A common Muslim can do this...

BOYCOTT FRANCE!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslim~Amin!

France's Attack on Islam

attackx.png

A New French law banning full-face veils in public places is now in effect, a move widely accepted as targeting the country's Muslim population.

Real Face of France ¦ France has unveiled the controversial Burqa Law & arrested several

What can we as Muslims, do?

A common Muslim can do this...

BOYCOTT FRANCE!

~~~
:salam2:
:astag:

Leave our sisters and brothers alone!!!

Must
we
still
need
to teach
the meaning of
Respect!
V
???
article-1G1-85549659/french-teens-bare-all.html
quote:pARIS : Students at one of France's best-known schools shot to notoriety by posing naked for the cover of their student magazine, their modesty protected only by bits of removable opaque tape stuck to the photograph.

The photo of the five teenaged girls and boys at the prestigious Henri-IV lycee caused a stir that extended beyond the 200-year-old school, the daily newspaper Liberation said on Wednesday.

Many of France's elite, including former President Georges Pompidou as a teacher, passed through the prestigious institution's doors.

~News.

Spy dare to bare that the naked truth of many spies!
Example:
Mata Hari:
nbvoup.jpg

Also known as Margaretha Geertruida Zelle MacLeod, she was a Dutch exotic dancer, pretending to be from Indonesia, who forged relationships with several high-ranking military officials. She was executed by firing squad in 1917 for allegedly spying on France for Germany and therefore causing the deaths of some 50,000 soldiers.
Toronto Star/ZUMA Press/Newscom/FILE
Mata Hari didn't have veil on but baring all to get her way!

"When the world facing the advance of technologies some still stubornly backdated!!!"

Please be fair and be considerate, picking up on the people of religion
of Peace is a big mistake!

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslim~Amin!

Thank you for sharing this News
:jazaak:

╠╣█─▀▀▀▀▀─█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█─█╠╣
╠╣█─▀─▀─▀▀▀─█───▀───────▀▀▀╠╣
╠╣█─█──▀──█─█─█─█▀▀▀█─█▀█─█╠╣
╠╣█─▀▀▀▀▀▀▀─▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀─█╠╣
╠╣▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀──▀▀▀╠╣
╠╚╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╝╣
╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╝
Ramadhan Kariim Al Mubarak To
you and your family
And To
All My Family In Islam.
Thank you,
Take Care!
~Wassalam

islamirama

www.netmuslims.com
That teen bares all is nothing. Last year news shocked the France nations of what dirty little secrete one of their towns had. The whole town was in on it. the sick immoral degenerates were prostituting their young ones to each other, to neighbors, uncles, aunts, grandparents, everyone in town was having a orgies with boys and girls i think ranging from 5yr old to teens. These are the "educated and civilized" western barbarians who wants to attack Muslimah and her modesty. What can you expect from them when their yahoodi president married a nude exposing model.

see here: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1050205,00.html

harqalada

I wonder how the French would enjoy a law that made the burqa mandatory? I am sure that they would despise such a measure, but in principle it is no different than banning them outright. These government officials do not have the right to make laws governing how we dress.

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
I wonder how the French would enjoy a law that made the burqa mandatory? I am sure that they would despise such a measure, but in principle it is no different than banning them outright. These government officials do not have the right to make laws governing how we dress.

Funny you mention this. Sometimes I think about how our society would be in a rage if they outlawed things like *!*!*!*!ography and sex before marriage. Think about how most Westerners would react to those laws if they were instituted.

Then I think about the hijab ban in France.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
I will throw my shoes at any human rights activist from france if they visit malaysia. They should first teach their president what human rights all about.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Once again...why are these sisters going out alone? If you want to repeal the law you have to mobilize.

Individual acts of defiance do not produce results. We have had this discussion. And once again..what is being gained?

I would ask the sister this question: Sister, how are you serving Allah by going out alone in defiance of a law and you know the consequences. If you cover to this extent sister, you should not be out alone among kuffir men. You can not have it both ways.

Why are you placing yourself in a position to be manhandled. The kuffir men are going to touch you and pat you down. You will be stripped. You will be photographed and fingerprinted. They may even do a cavity search.

If the sisters, a group, were to go in niqab and feed the homeless it would serve a better purpose. Call the media ahead of time, have a lawyer present, and ask for the company of your husbands to protect you. It is critical in Islam to do good deeds. Feeding the poor is mandatory. Put a different spin on going out in niqab.

islamirama

www.netmuslims.com
Assalaam walaikum,

Why are you placing yourself in a position to be manhandled. The kuffir men are going to touch you and pat you down. You will be stripped. You will be photographed and fingerprinted. They may even do a cavity search.

If the sisters, a group, were to go in niqab and feed the homeless it would serve a better purpose. Call the media ahead of time, have a lawyer present, and ask for the company of your husbands to protect you. It is critical in Islam to do good deeds. Feeding the poor is mandatory. Put a different spin on going out in niqab.

"cavity" search is just a friendly word to say they will be sticking things and fingers in your private areas. Just as "collateral damage" is a nice word for civilian deaths and murders, as is "abortion" for infanticide. Leave it to the kuffar of west to color their barbaric ways to make it look all cozy.

The muslims living there are just as much to blame for their oppression as the kuffars oppressing them; do they not know what Allah says in chapter 9:47

Indeed, those whom the angels take [in death] while wronging themselves - [the angels] will say, "In what [condition] were you?" They will say, "We were oppressed in the land." The angels will say, "Was not the earth of Allah spacious [enough] for you to emigrate therein?" For those, their refuge is Hell - and evil it is as a destination.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Many are born in France. Many who were non-Muslim reverted to Islam. The Earth is indeed wide and spacious. But, the Muslims in France can repeal the law. It will take organization and time.

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself

In a way, I consider it historical justice and find it slightly amusing. France's former African colonies are mostly Muslim countries now, and those former colonial subjects migrated in large numbers to France in the decades following WW2, in large part because they were encouraged to do so to help rebuild France after the war. Many of them stayed in France after the rebuilding was complete and now the Muslims are the largest minority in France.

The sins of the father shall be visited upon the sons...