Who likes rabbit??Creative and Productive

CoolServant

Peace to everyone...
Rabbits are wonderful pets and are also good for eating, but they can breed out of control if you are not careful. Breeding them intentionally is a wonderful project that can provide you with a little bit of income or with more rabbits to use for your own purposes. If you have good pedigrees, your rabbits can be bred for sale. If not, it is still possible to breed rabbits for friends and family or to sell for meat. You can even breed rabbits to keep your own food supply growing in your back yard. My classmate got himself a pair 3 months ago and now he has 7 rabbits already. I recently went to ask his a pair.

This just among many suggestions that we can apply practically at home.
You can breed catfish too.
My friend did catfish breeding project in his 1st year in college and that project turned out to be his and his housemates dinner for 3 years until he graduated.
So, for those who are struggling to feed themselves and families with halal and clean food....you can try this and even start tomorrow ....

Remember...be Creative and Productive ...

CoolServant

Pet you can eat

Can we eat rabbits and catfish?

unless you're vegetarian or otherwise....halaalan toyyiba...in the name of Allah, and you're good to go.

Maybe i should change the thread into Pets that you can Eat.

P/s~i'm an animal lover too , dont take me as a ruthless cute furry pet killer

alf2

Islam is a way of life
This is disturbing. You should NEVER eat a "pet" I mean some people do breed rabbits, chickens, goats but do not call it a pet.

A pet is a specific animal with a name, that you have a close bond with. TO then EAT that animal that you loved, had a bond with, is highly disturbing.

I've had my cat for 7 years, she has a name, I know her likes and dislikes. I would never eat my best friend.

CoolServant

Sorry

This is disturbing. You should NEVER eat a "pet" I mean some people do breed rabbits, chickens, goats but do not call it a pet.

A pet is a specific animal with a name, that you have a close bond with. TO then EAT that animal that you loved, had a bond with, is highly disturbing.

I've had my cat for 7 years, she has a name, I know her likes and dislikes. I would never eat my best friend.

sorry, just saying that it CAN rather than it SHOULD be eaten.
but u cant eat cat even if you want too anyway .
And people (the one i know) who breeds chicken,goats etc do consider them as pet but when the time comes, they just had to let them go. It's called sacrifice.
We named each goat and lamb, and with good names too....like Husna, a cute little kid(baby goat)

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
:salam2:

Brother CoolServant, rarely do I get a chance to laugh so much and your posts made me laugh in solitary. Whether you inteded to be funny or not, I found your posts really funny as well as interesting and beneficial too.

You are certainly Cool

Jazakallah khair

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~

Rabbits look too cute to eat.I never ate a rabbit.I used to thoink it was haram,until my dad corrected me.Nice technique though,
:jazaak: for sharing this.

:wasalam:

CoolServant

Sorry again

Brother CoolServant, rarely do I get a chance to laugh so much and your posts made me laugh in solitary. Whether you inteded to be funny or not, I found your posts really funny as well as interesting and beneficial too.

You are certainly Cool

Jazakallah khair

I never meant to be funny at all actually ,considering all the hardship and calamities that are befalling our brothers and sisters around the world.
But a good laugh can be good to your health insha Allah.
Just sharing this information to encourage us muslims to try produce their own source of food at home with the lowest cost. I choose rabbit cause it's practical as the rate of reproduction is really high that by the time you realize it, you're giving out rabbits to your friends and neighbour for free already.
I mean, who doesnt like Bugs Bunny

CoolServant

cute-rabbit-1l7pspn.jpg
conejoajilloalioli200x150.jpg

cooking-in-france-241.jpg

8May_Rabbit_Dinner_3a_Rabbit_Ready.jpg

saifkhan

abd-Allah
as-salam 'alaikum,

yes, that was pretty funny post: pet that we can eat, ha ha
of course if you call it pet, you can't eat it.
in one sense it make sense even, lol, sorry sister alf.

but ofcourse, what we breed for business and farm, we don't call it pet, although it is same word in my language, but when it is used in sentences meaning changes.

I had once rabbit, it was pretty delicious, of course different not much than chicken, but it taste good

wassalam

Ahsen

This is a list of pets i had,

Hens,pigeons,lovebirds,parrots,rabbits,dog,cats,catfish,tortoise,goat,sheep,duck and many others which i don't remember now.