Salam from a brother

Astrugglingsoul

As-salamu Alaykum Wa-rahmatullahi Wa- barakatuh

This is my first thread and inshallah there will be more in the future. I thank Allah for guiding me to Islam and for helping me find this amazing website. I am originally from Bangladesh but now i live in the USA. For last one year i have been going through a difficult phase and struggling to overcome my desires. May Allah give me the strength to be a good Muslim and i hope this website will help me.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum brother,

Welcome to TTI and to this amazing family. Indeed Allah tests us all and the best of us is he who repents back to the creator. I dont remember the correct hadith or have the reference but our Imaam said in Tahajud last night that when Allah desires good for someone, he leads them to Islam or makes the deen easy for him. (I ask my brothers and sisters to correct me if I said it wrong....)

So, consider yourself lucky....because indeed its by the will of almighty Allah that you're guided back to Islam---the most beautiful way of life!

Welcome again!

Astrugglingsoul

Assalaamu alaikum brother,

Welcome to TTI and to this amazing family. Indeed Allah tests us all and the best of us is he who repents back to the creator. I dont remember the correct hadith or have the reference but our Imaam said in Tahajud last night that when Allah desires good for someone, he leads them to Islam or makes the deen easy for him. (I ask my brothers and sisters to correct me if I said it wrong....)

So, consider yourself lucky....because indeed its by the will of almighty Allah that you're guided back to Islam---the most beautiful way of life!

Welcome again!

Jazakallah Khayr sister and thank you so much !!
and of course may allah guide us all to the right path, Ameen

CoolServant

On the authority of Mu’aawiyyah who said,
the Messenger of Allah (sallAllaahu ‘alaihi wasallam) said,
“He who Allah wants good for, He gives him understanding
of the deen (religion).”
[Hadeeth reported by Bukhaari and Muslim]

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome To TTI brother.

As-salamu Alaykum Wa-rahmatullahi Wa- barakatuh

This is my first thread and inshallah there will be more in the future. I thank Allah for guiding me to Islam and for helping me find this amazing website. I am originally from Bangladesh but now i live in the USA. For last one year i have been going through a difficult phase and struggling to overcome my desires. May Allah give me the strength to be a good Muslim and i hope this website will help me.
~~~
:wasalam:
:salam2:

Masha'allah!
Alhamdulillah!

Welcome To TTI
brother.
Glad to have to you here with us~Alhamdulillah!

~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!
╠╣█─▀▀▀▀▀─█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█─█╠╣
╠╣█─▀─▀─▀▀▀─█───▀───────▀▀▀╠╣
╠╣█─█──▀──█─█─█─█▀▀▀█─█▀█─█╠╣
╠╣█─▀▀▀▀▀▀▀─▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀─█╠╣
╠╣▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀──▀▀▀╠╣
╠╚╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╝╣
╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╝
Ramadhan Kariim Al Mubarak To
you and your family
And To
All My Family In Islam.
Thank you,
Take Care!

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslim~Amin!

~Wassalam :)