New family member

helpinghumanity

Assalamo alaikum respected brothers and sisters of TTI

I hope all of you are having a wonderful Ramadan.

I ask all of you to pray for my sister (blood sister :) ). She is pregnant and her expected date of delivery is August 27, which is also 27th of Ramadan.

Any "NAME" suggestion for this new baby boy will be more than welcomed.

As of now the name is not finalized. I suggested her "Khizer" (don't know if i spelled it right) which means "a person who who shows the right path (way)"

Wa alaikumus salam

CoolServant

Assalamo alaikum respected brothers and sisters of TTI

I hope all of you are having a wonderful Ramadan.

I ask all of you to pray for my sister (blood sister :) ). She is pregnant and her expected date of delivery is August 27, which is also 27th of Ramadan.

Any "NAME" suggestion for this new baby boy will be more than welcomed.

As of now the name is not finalized. I suggested her "Khizer" (don't know if i spelled it right) which means "a person who who shows the right path (way)"

Wa alaikumus salam
watch this video brother, watch the whole video

[yt]BtnmQc38Csc[/yt]

Humble names is most liked by Allah such as Abdullah and Abdur Rahman (servant/slave of the most Beneficent [Allah)
Name of the prophets like Muhammad ,Ibrahim,Ismail,Yusuf peace be upon them all.

Names of famous personality
Imam bukhari= Muhammad bin Ismail bin Ibrahim bin Bardizbah Al-Bukhari
Imam Hanbali=Ahmad bin Muhammad bin Hambal
Imam Abu Daud=Abu Dawud Sulaiman bin Asy’ats
Imam Syafie= Muhammad bin Idris
Salehuddin al-ayubi= real name is Yusuf
Sultan al-Fateh= real name is Muhammad

you can use combination like Abdullah Yusuf ,Muhammad Ismail, Muhammad Saifullah(sword of Allah)

I personally vote any name that include Muhammad....so, everytime you call that child,it will remind you to our beloved prophet sallallahualaihi wassalam .
Sometime when my friend, muhammad comes to my room...i'll start wondering what will i do if Rasulullah is to visit me.

khangul

your sister
:salam2:

:ma: may ALLAH make it easy for her and for the baby too, and khidhr is a very nice name.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
:wasalam:

masha'Allah,congrats to you and your family,dear brother.May Allah make it easy for her and the baby.Ameen.
I agree,Muhammad is a very good name.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarakatuhu dear brother Zahid

Mabrook dear brother to your beloved sister but as well to you and all your family. May Allah bless her child with happiness on Dunya and Ahirah and make him one day good Muslim and Allahs Servant. :hijabi:

I hope Inshallah that your sister will chose some beautiful Muslim name for her litlle baby. I like the names Muhammed, Abu Bakr, Umar, Abdul Rahman and Abdullah. Abdullah is aslo very beautiful Muslim name dear brother and I have red in one Hadeth that " Abdullah" is one of the most beloved names to Allah.

May Allah bless you once again with His blessings dear brother. Ameen ya Rabby :tti_sister:

:wasalam:

helpinghumanity

Assalamo alaikum wa rahmatullah

Jazaakumullah khairun all of you for your duaas. Alhamdolillah my sister gave birth today August 25 (25th of ramadan) at 10:30pm.

Today i understood the word "EXPECTED"......LOL

1) After the child was born, my mom took him in her arms and my dad called athan in his right ear and then called iqahma in his left ear.....can someone shed light on this plzzz?

2) After that they asked me to dip my finger in water and pour the droplets in his mouth.....

3) Mashallah all the suggested names are beautiful....but they are very very common....my sister wants something unique. So far the name is undecided....:(....so let the suggestions coming....

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

Congratulation akhi. May Allaah bless your family and may the new baby be the coolness of his parents eyes in duniya and akhira. May Allaah make him a source of goodness for his family, the people around him and the entire Ummah.

khangul

your sister

Jazaakumullah khairun all of you for your duaas. Alhamdolillah my sister gave birth today August 25 (25th of ramadan) at 10:30pm.

1) After the child was born, my mom took him in her arms and my dad called athan in his right ear and then called iqahma in his left ear.....can someone shed light on this plzzz?

2) After that they asked me to dip my finger in water and pour the droplets in his mouth.....

3) Mashallah all the suggested names are beautiful....but they are very very common....my sister wants something unique. So far the name is undecided....:(....so let the suggestions coming....

bhaya yeh urdu lecture hai shaikh tauseef ur rehman ki

[yt]annotation_670727&v=4RLMv5ohzFk&feature=iv[/yt]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_670727&v=4RLMv5ohzFk&feature=iv

Leena.Arab

May the child be the noor of his parents eyes and a pious slave to the Lord of the worlds inshaAllah. Mabrook on the newborn :) .
Names: Rayyan (the door in which the people that fast enter jannah)
Yusuf
Ya'qub
Younis
Riyath (garden)

strive-may-i

Thanks Almighty and Congrats on becoming an uncle:).May the child grow up and make all of you proud with its behavior. A kid , is a bundle of joy.....Enjoy!

Mate now you have responsibly!!. if you did not know, that is one more implied meaning to word "EXPECTED".

1,2: Hint: your parents folllowed Prophet :saw2: practice!
suggestion: Shed Light wont be enough. you need to take some time and read more about this. . Insha allah , in future when you have a kid, grand-kid, you might want to do it yourself ;)...

3. From what i have seen so far (tho not much), its best left to the parents / guardians or close circle... Remind the sister, there is no unique name, but unique individuals. Let name be sensible, be rock sure about its meaning, dont delay beyond 7th day.

Caution:Delaying in naming a kid is not good beyond 7 th day. Its said the kid will be addressed by the very first names its called by anyways, by angels

Give one sweet kiss from me to the kid ;)

Take care.