Who is the miserable person?Saleh Al Maghamsi( Emotional)

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicumu wa raahmatulah wa barakatuhu dear brothers and sisters

I have find this soo beautiful and soo heart touching video in onother site and I thought it will be good and usefull that I share it with my beloved brothers and sisters.

I do not know was this video shared before, but if it is Inshallah I hope it will be good and beautiful remainder for our hearts.

May Allah bless you

:wasalam:

[yt]VrhBas_aG2I&feature=player_embedded#![/yt]

windswirl

The Prophet (SAWS) says that Allah is much more merciful to His creatures than a compassionate mother is to her child. The things that scholar said about The Ever Merciful (Allah), is one of the greatest things [yet], that I have heard about my Lord, my Creator. May Allah be merciful to us all, for we commit even thousands of sins a day, and yet, we walk around happy, as if we haven't done enough small actions that lead up to the comparsion of murder. It is crucial that we atleast ask to Allah that he may forgive us, and ask for peace and blessings upon the Muhammed (SAW), for he has never commited ANY sins in his entire life.

esperanza

revert of many years
Assalamu allaicumu wa raahmatulah wa barakatuhu dear brothers and sisters

I have find this soo beautiful and soo heart touching video in onother site and I thought it will be good and usefull that I share it with my beloved brothers and sisters.

I do not know was this video shared before, but if it is Inshallah I hope it will be good and beautiful remainder for our hearts.

May Allah bless you

[yt]VrhBas_aG2I&feature=player_embedded#![/yt]

shukran sister ,very beautiful

abdul-aziz

:salam2:

jazakiAllahukhairan, this sheik has many many educational khatiraas which help get better understanding of how rulings are derived. barakAllahfeekum.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
very inspiring...jazakillah for sharing this
how to post video like this?

Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarakatuhu

May Allah reward you dear brothers and sisters for your replies and for watching this very beautiful and touching remainder for all of us.:tti_sister:

Dear brother, Inshallah you can read on the link below explination how can you post a video in your thread.

Here is the link: http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=207

May Allah bless you

Wa allaicumu saalam wa raahmatulah wa baarakatu

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah

Jazakallahu Khair for sharing...

Insha Allah let me pass this to all my contacts soon

Fee Amanillah

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Jazakallahu Khair for sharing...

Insha Allah let me pass this to all my contacts soon

Fee Amanillah

Wa iyyaki dear sister and please share it with you contacts, InshAllah. :hijabi:

May Allah bless you

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Subuhaanallah! I am crying so much after seeing this. This is directly speaking about me! This sinful slave! This sinful slave!

JazakiAllahu khairan dear sister thumma JazakiAllahu khairan!

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Subuhaanallah! I am crying so much after seeing this. This is directly speaking about me! This sinful slave! This sinful slave!

JazakiAllahu khairan dear sister thumma JazakiAllahu khairan!

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Wa Allaicumu saalam wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Wa iyakki dear brother Ibn Adam.:)I am glade that it had positive effect on you dear brother, Alhamdulillah.

May Allah make us one of those who repent a loot. Ameen ya Rabby