:Request for Du'aa:

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum:

My friend's Dad is in critical condition because of multiple perforations in large intestine and subsequent septicemia. Actually he is battling cancer of colon. The tumor is so massive that it has completely obstructed the lumen of colon. Still the tumor hasn't been dissected.

Please make Du'aa for this struggling Momeen and his family members.

Regards.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

I will Inshallah make duas for our brother.

May Allah heal his father,and give them sabr and patiente. :tti_sister:

:wasalam:

Tamana

Assalamu Alaikum:

My friend's Dad is in critical condition because of multiple perforations in large intestine and subsequent septicemia. Actually he is battling cancer of colon. The tumor is so massive that it has completely obstructed the lumen of colon. Still the tumor hasn't been dissected.

Regards.

I will inshallah make duaa, plz remember me in your duaa as well, im getting my GCSE exam results tomorrow, plz pray that I will inshallah achieve high grades

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Assalamu Alaikum:

Regards.
~~~
:wasalam:
:salam2:

~May Allah swt help and relieve and cure his critical condition~Amin!
n
~May Allah swt reward
you for your good intention~Amin!
╠╣█─▀▀▀▀▀─█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█─█╠╣
╠╣█─▀─▀─▀▀▀─█───▀───────▀▀▀╠╣
╠╣█─█──▀──█─█─█─█▀▀▀█─█▀█─█╠╣
╠╣█─▀▀▀▀▀▀▀─▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀─█╠╣
╠╣▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀──▀▀▀╠╣
╠╚╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╝╣
╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╝
Ramadhan Kariim Al Mubarak To
All My Family In Islam.

Take Care!
~Wassalam.

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum:

Thanks to all Br's and sis's for their Du'aa.Ameen. May Allah bless you all. May Allah turn circumstances in favor of all believers.

Regards.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamaoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

May Al-Shafee grant him such shifa after which there is no illness, May The merciful grant shower him with His mercy. May The Lord of Duniya and Akhira grant him sabr, and make this pain and disease the eraser of his sins. Ameen.