Deaf Umrah 2011 - A journey through the eyes of Deaf pilgrims

alf2

Islam is a way of life
SUBHANALLAH! Thats a truely amazing video. Sometimes i feel this age has fallen away from values, but only in this age can anyone no matter their impairment (visual, hearing, mentally, physically) Can make hajj or umrah and experience this amazing trip.

I would love to travel with a group like that as an English ASL interpreter :)
I had no idea there were such groups....

islamirama

www.netmuslims.com
This group is based in UK. There are over 10,000 deaf Muslims there. On another forum, an Indonesian deaf muslmah told her heart felt story that it took her 10 years to know the shahada. Her parents had written her off as disabled and didn't bother to teacher. She recently finished her masters in univ of melb, australia (number 1 univ in the nation) and went back to set up something similar to this video for the deaf people there.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaukum

Subahaana Allaaaaah! Very heart touching. Jazak Allahu khayra for sharing this with us. By the way, I like your signiture.

wasalam

alf2

Islam is a way of life
This group is based in UK. There are over 10,000 deaf Muslims there. On another forum, an Indonesian deaf muslmah told her heart felt story that it took her 10 years to know the shahada. Her parents had written her off as disabled and didn't bother to teacher. She recently finished her masters in univ of melb, australia (number 1 univ in the nation) and went back to set up something similar to this video for the deaf people there.

That is so touching....I cant even explain...:mashallah:

your-sister

Salaam alaikum!

Masha'Allah that was simply Ahmazing!!

There's an organization that was started by a deaf brother from Canada, by the name GDM(Global Deaf Muslims), couple blocks away from my house. They have a class for teaching Qur'an to the deaf. And Alhamdulillaah, I had the chance to attend one of their sessions. It was really inspiring to see that not even their impairment could stop them from seeking knowledge...

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu

SubhanAllah, it brought tears to my eyes eman of my brothers and sisters, and Mashallah for words of one brother who said that " Allah does hear them", SubhanAllah. And that is really truth, if noone hears them, Allah hears all their duas.

I have a Muslim neigbhour who is aslo deaf from birth, but SubhanAllah his faith in Allah is so strong that he still offers all five daily salahs, go every friday on Jummah salah and fast all the month of Ramadahn.Mashallah, Allah has given him very long life,and I always think it is because Allah loves him and that Allah love to see his Ibadah. SubhanAllah.

Jazzak Allah khair dear brother for sharing this video with us.

May Allah bless you

:wasalam:

:wasalam: