NON BELIEVERS ???

esperanza

revert of many years
after seeing the video about parents who are non believers,,,which made me deeply sad...i have to post this thread..as this question always burns in me

now there is no excuse for those who dont know about islam.with television ,internet,the spread of islam....anyone can find out if they wish

but what about those in the past before modern technology,who lived in countries or communities where there was nothing known about islam
or even today those who live in remote communities of the world.........
is there never any chance for them..just because they had no chance to know islam

i knew nothing about islam until iwas 18,my mother knew nothing until she was 50,through me, my grandmother knew nothing til she was 80....
and by then it was too late....
she knew christianity was wrong,but had never known any different,,,,,,

so what about people whoi have never know anything about islam ......
is there never any chance for them

whereas we see others born muslims some of whom not only take their religion for granted but neglect it or stray from it

islamirama

www.netmuslims.com
A person who has never heard of Islam or the Prophet SAWS (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and who has never heard the message in its correct and true form, will not be punished by Allaah if he dies in a state of kufr (disbelief). If it were asked what his fate will be, the answer will be that Allaah will test him on the Day of Resurrection: if he obeys, he will enter Paradise and if he disobeys he will enter Hell. The evidence (daleel) for this is the hadeeth of al-Aswad ibn Saree’, who reported that the Prophet of Allaah SAWS (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There are four (who will protest) to Allaah on the Day of Resurrection: the deaf man who never heard anything, the insane man, the very old man, and the man who died during the fatrah (the interval between the time of ‘Eesaa (Jesus, upon whom be peace) and the time of Muhammad SAWS (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)). The deaf man will say, ‘O Lord, Islam came but I never heard anything.’ The insane man will say, ‘O Lord, Islam came but the children ran after me and threw stones at me.’ The very old man will say, ‘O Lord, Islam came but I did not understand anything.’ The man who died during the fatrah will say, ‘O Lord, no Messenger from You came to me.’ He will accept their promises of obedience, then word will be sent to them to enter the Fire. By the One in Whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, if they enter it, it will be cool and safe for them.”

According to another report, he said: “Whoever enters it, it will be cool and safe for him, and whoever does not enter it will be dragged to it.” (The hadeeth was reported by Imaam Ahmad and Ibn Hibbaan, and deemed saheeh by al-Albaani, Saheeh al-Jaami’, 881).

Everyone who hears the message of Islam in a sound and correct form (and rejects it), will have evidence aginst him. Whoever dies without having heard the message, or having heard it in a distorted form, then his case is in the hands of Allaah. Allaah knows best about His creation, and He will never treat anyone unfairly. And Allaah is All-Seer of His slaves.

http://islamqa.com/en/ref/1244/

uddim004

A person who has never heard of Islam or the Prophet SAWS (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and who has never heard the message in its correct and true form, will not be punished by Allaah if he dies in a state of kufr (disbelief). If it were asked what his fate will be, the answer will be that Allaah will test him on the Day of Resurrection: if he obeys, he will enter Paradise and if he disobeys he will enter Hell. The evidence (daleel) for this is the hadeeth of al-Aswad ibn Saree’, who reported that the Prophet of Allaah SAWS (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There are four (who will protest) to Allaah on the Day of Resurrection: the deaf man who never heard anything, the insane man, the very old man, and the man who died during the fatrah (the interval between the time of ‘Eesaa (Jesus, upon whom be peace) and the time of Muhammad SAWS (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)). The deaf man will say, ‘O Lord, Islam came but I never heard anything.’ The insane man will say, ‘O Lord, Islam came but the children ran after me and threw stones at me.’ The very old man will say, ‘O Lord, Islam came but I did not understand anything.’ The man who died during the fatrah will say, ‘O Lord, no Messenger from You came to me.’ He will accept their promises of obedience, then word will be sent to them to enter the Fire. By the One in Whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, if they enter it, it will be cool and safe for them.”

According to another report, he said: “Whoever enters it, it will be cool and safe for him, and whoever does not enter it will be dragged to it.” (The hadeeth was reported by Imaam Ahmad and Ibn Hibbaan, and deemed saheeh by al-Albaani, Saheeh al-Jaami’, 881).

Everyone who hears the message of Islam in a sound and correct form (and rejects it), will have evidence aginst him. Whoever dies without having heard the message, or having heard it in a distorted form, then his case is in the hands of Allaah. Allaah knows best about His creation, and He will never treat anyone unfairly. And Allaah is All-Seer of His slaves.

http://islamqa.com/en/ref/1244/

assalamualaikum.
this is what i was told when i was younger by my parents, havn't heard this in a long time- good times.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

from what i have learned, is that those that die as non-muslims because they never learned or never knew about islam; will be tested by ALLAH SWT on the day of judgement. then, depending on how well they performed on the test, they will know if they'll be heading for jannah or jahannam. to me this makes the most sense, because the christians believe that if you die as a non-christian whether you knew about christianity or not, you will be going to hell. islam is a religion in which our God does not punish without having been truly just in his judgement.

another thing that i love about islam is that islam, unlike judaism and christianity, doesn't deny that there were prophets and messengers that were dispered all over the world at one thime or another, that were teaching about tawheed. christians and jewish people only accept and believe only in the prophets in their books, believing that ALLAH SWT never had other messengers in the past.
:wasalam:

English

This is something I used to think about and I think the answer that Allaah will test the person on the Day of Ressurrection is a good one. It wouldn't make sense to punish someone for something they never knew.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
I read a hadith in which it's expressed that there will be no justification for the ones who'll die in the disbelief,because before the "soul"of the embryio is sent to the womb,Allah talks to that souls about Islam and about the real and true path,then it will be the parents who have the duty to teach to their children Islam,because they will have forgotten what Allah has taught them.in conclusion:everybody knows how to get the Paradise,but most of them forget it and get the wrong way.if anybody knows this hadith,please post it here,because I read it from a book but I don't remeber the number,but it was Sahih

islamirama

www.netmuslims.com
I read a hadith in which it's expressed that there will be no justification for the ones who'll die in the disbelief,because before the "soul"of the embryio is sent to the womb,Allah talks to that souls about Islam and about the real and true path,then it will be the parents who have the duty to teach to their children Islam,because they will have forgotten what Allah has taught them.in conclusion:everybody knows how to get the Paradise,but most of them forget it and get the wrong way.if anybody knows this hadith,please post it here,because I read it from a book but I don't remeber the number,but it was Sahih

:wasalam:

I think you might be referring to the fact that when Allah created Adam a.s., He pulled all of Adam's progeny out of his back and had them all acknowledge who Allah is. And when Allah is about to send a soul down (for the new born), the soul does not want to come but stay with Allah but Allah promises to bring it back one day. When the soul enters the human body, much of that is forgotten. So we are raised on the belief of what our parents are believing in. But i think the passage i posted answers the questions of what will happen to those who did not receive the message of islam.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
brother what you posted is true and someway tender about those souls which want to stay with Allah.but not,I read that there will be no justification in the day of Judgement for the disbeliever when he'll say that he had now knowledge about Islam,because he has been informed when he was only a soul.I'll read it again,if I find that book.

islamirama

www.netmuslims.com
brother what you posted is true and someway tender about those souls which want to stay with Allah.but not,I read that there will be no justification in the day of Judgement for the disbeliever when he'll say that he had now knowledge about Islam,because he has been informed when he was only a soul.I'll read it again,if I find that book.

Well what you are saying kinda goes against everything else we know regarding this. If that was true then living being who does not accept islam will go to hellfire, even those natives of amazon tribes or else where in a jungle unaware of us humans of modern age. I think you shouldn't hold on much to that unless you can find it again to share inshallah.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
yes in sh Allah I'll find that haditha and will share here.I know that you need the proof,it's right:)