I need your Duas ....

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:salam2: Every one...

I am quite disturbed with some personal issues now a days and I am trying my best to solve this issue with the help of Allah Azzawajal, according to the Qur'an and Sunnah....

Some times I am becoming so emotional and breaking down a lot, But I remind my self that Allah Azzawajal does never burden a person beyond his scope...and trying my best to move forward... Alhamdulillah

And, I need peace soon Insha Allah and I am continuing to make Dua and Salaah day and night to over come this issue which I can not describe over here (I am sorry)

As the Dua of a good fellow Muslim is always accepted, when he or she is making the Dua from his / her heart for another human being , here I am requesting all my brothers and sisters to make Dua for me seriously...

Please do Add me in your Duas, Insha Allah as I am in need of good lives in both the worlds Insha Allah.. plz do add me in your supplications Insha Allah...

Jazakallahu Khair.. in advance ......

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
:salam2:

I feel your pain there as I am also going through some personal issues. I have been seeing a professional counselor about some of my issues. I don't know how you feel about that, but it's something you may want to consider. It has helped me deal with some of my stuff.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
don't be down of humor,maybe I'll sound too much direct,but think how do you feel in this moment and how do all the Lybians/palestinians/iraqians.......victims feel.do you image them now?their tears(the tears of the men, orphans and the women, left alone,tortured and killed)maybe make you feel better,because wherever you are,you know you'll reach your home,you'll have a hot meal....maybe if someone has passed from poverty,is more disposed to content himself with very little things.I'll keep you in my Du'as and I'll do for ou big Du'a so and hope Allah will you give courage and patience:hearts::wasalam:

uddim004

i'm sorry to hear this sister i hope everything gets better for you. i will make dua for you after i do my prayer.:wasalam:

esperanza

revert of many years
dear sister

i understand what your going through
ihave spent manymonths dealing wiht personal issues,,,itsnot easy..ihavedifficulty sleeping,and often end in tears

we must alwayslook at those who are in wooorse suffering ,like in lybia and syria..and be thankful for what we have

but at thesame time when something is happpening to you it can be overwhelming,we just haveto be strong and aks Allah to guide us

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
:salam2: Every one...

I am quite disturbed with some personal issues now a days and I am trying my best to solve this issue with the help of Allah Azzawajal, according to the Qur'an and Sunnah....

Some times I am becoming so emotional and breaking down a lot, But I remind my self that Allah Azzawajal does never burden a person beyond his scope...and trying my best to move forward... Alhamdulillah

And, I need peace soon Insha Allah and I am continuing to make Dua and Salaah day and night to over come this issue which I can not describe over here (I am sorry)

As the Dua of a good fellow Muslim is always accepted, when he or she is making the Dua from his / her heart for another human being , here I am requesting all my brothers and sisters to make Dua for me seriously...

Please do Add me in your Duas, Insha Allah as I am in need of good lives in both the worlds Insha Allah.. plz do add me in your supplications Insha Allah...

Jazakallahu Khair.. in advance ......

:wasalam:
I hope that whatever problems you are going through,may Allah ease your affairs for you.Ameen.Know that,sister,these are all tests,a means of expiation of our sins.Leave everything on Allah and you will experience a type of peace surrounding you,cry you heart out to Allah and see how tranquil you will feel.Be patient and strong,since patience not only helps in expiation of sins but also helps a person grow strong.Also pray to Allah,praying to Allah is never in vain,it only has good if not in this world then in the hereafter.Always remember your ultimate destiny is to Allah,to The Majestic,The Most Merciful,The source of all peace.Sister whenever you feel overcome by such thoughts which disturb you perform wudu and perform two rakah salah or do some adhkar or recite the Qur'an,because it's shaytaan trying to bring your spirits down,it says in the Qur'an ::And those who are patient, seeking the countenance of their Lord, and establish prayer and spend from what We have provided for them secretly and publicly and prevent evil with good - those will have the good consequence of [this] home -Surah Ar-Ra's(13:22).
Do not let shaytaan overpower you.Always remember that it's a test and what lies beyond the test that matters.Beyond it lies,strength,power and peace.
InshaAllah praying for you,be strong sister.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Wa'alaikumussalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

InshaAllah my Du'as are with you sister. Meanwhile, please remember my Du'as in yours too. I am going through with a similar situation.

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Salaams

We will pray for you and Masha Allah i have noticed by looking the replies that u r having a lot of muslim crowd and there prayers will be with you.... So dont worry Insha Allah it will be ok very soon Insha Allah! May Allah Protect u and ur Family always ameen