New Muslim born!

JenGiove

:salam2:

To all the ones who know her...Sister Trying2Learn has given birth to a new baby boy!!! His name is Aadam and he was born at 12:25am EST 6 lbs 7 ozs. I'll be calling her in an hour to find out more information. If you have a message for her, leave it here and inshallah I'll pass them along. I'm sure she'd love to hear from you!

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
alhamdulillah. Pass my salaam to our new bro, Aadam.. may Allah protect him and make him among the people of righteousness. may Allah make him a source of good and coolness of the eyes of his parents.

Pass salaams and greetings to the sister. Tell her that all the uncles and aunties of her new boy are immensely happy.

may Allah give you guidance Jen, Thanks a lot for sharing the good news with the rest.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

MashaAllah such a wonderful news. I do not know that sister, but I am so happy to hear the news. :)

O Allah! Make this little baby a father of Huffaz, 'Ulama, Haafizaat, 'Aalimaat and Martyrs. Make your Angels as his guards and protect him from Shatan. Ameen!

Adam. :) What a beautiful name! :)

Wassalam 'ALaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah

Alhamdulillah. Finally, little Aadam is born. Sister Jen has been giving all the sisters the updates on this for the past 15 *days* in the sisters' section.

May Allah bless the little one and make him a true muslim. Ameen.

JenGiove

I have spoken to Sister Trying2Learn. Aadam was a wonderful 19 1/4 inches long and alhamdulilah, the birth went well! She was given an Eppy and then Pitocin to help speed the delivery. She says that slept for 2 hours and now she is wired! lol! I remember that feeling well myself. :) She will be released tomorrow at 11am EST.

She also said something VERY funny....she said that she's a Muslim who gave birth in a Catholic hospital because that is where her Hindu Dr had rights! ROTFL! It runs alongside her reasons for becoming a Muslim in the first place.

"I became a Muslim because a Jew told me the truth about Christianity.."!

ROTFL!

I have a question though. Since she gave birth after midnight, does that mean that Aadam was born on Jummah? I just need clarification as to when Jummah starts...at sunset on Thursday? At midnight on Friday or at sunrise on Friday? Could someone be so kind as to help me? Jazakallah khair in advance.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
The next Islamic day begins at Maghrib time. So if Thursday maghrib, it's technically the start of Friday Islamically.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~

To all the ones who know her...Sister Trying2Learn has given birth to a new baby boy!!! His name is Aadam and he was born at 12:25am EST 6 lbs 7 ozs. I'll be calling her in an hour to find out more information. If you have a message for her, leave it here and inshallah I'll pass them along. I'm sure she'd love to hear from you!

wa alykum,
Thanks a lot sister for sharing this news with us.
May Allah bless the child and the parents and make the child the coolness of his parent's eyes.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise

I have spoken to Sister Trying2Learn. Aadam was a wonderful 19 1/4 inches long and alhamdulilah, the birth went well! She was given an Eppy and then Pitocin to help speed the delivery. She says that slept for 2 hours and now she is wired! lol! I remember that feeling well myself. :) She will be released tomorrow at 11am EST.

She also said something VERY funny....she said that she's a Muslim who gave birth in a Catholic hospital because that is where her Hindu Dr had rights! ROTFL! It runs alongside her reasons for becoming a Muslim in the first place.

"I became a Muslim because a Jew told me the truth about Christianity.."!

ROTFL!

I have a question though. Since she gave birth after midnight, does that mean that Aadam was born on Jummah? I just need clarification as to when Jummah starts...at sunset on Thursday? At midnight on Friday or at sunrise on Friday? Could someone be so kind as to help me? Jazakallah khair in advance.

Congratulations to sister Trying2Learn on having a baby boy, Aadam. Mabrook sister !!!

Thank you very much sister JenGiove for posting this information. May Allah bless you for this.

This has to be Jummah, because Islamically the next day starts after the sunset.

This post of yours... It is quite inter-national and inter-religious and funny. :lol:

It is like "Coming to America" movie.
:wasalam:

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum:

Though I am not familiar with the sister ''Trying To Learn" but still couldn't stop congratulating her for arrival of this pure soul. It must be joyful there.

But at the same time it pains me for poor mothers delivering babies in countries like Somalia,Iraq,Afghanistan and Iraq. Here circumstances subordinate the joys.

Regards.

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
Congratulations to sister Trying2Learn on having a baby boy, and thank you sister for leting us know, hope you are well , I haven't been on line lately because of our reveloution going on , here in Libya, but alhamdulilah we are back on line again,
takecare
Um Mustafa

JenGiove

Congratulations to sister Trying2Learn on having a baby boy, and thank you sister for leting us know, hope you are well , I haven't been on line lately because of our reveloution going on , here in Libya, but alhamdulilah we are back on line again,
takecare
Um Mustafa

Sister Um Mustafa, Please stay safe!

JenGiove

I have just received a photo of baby Aadam and I can tell you, he will indeed be "coolness for her eyes" and a warmth in her heart. I think he's even smiling in the picture!

I will not post it without her permission be he's just the cutest little thing ya ever done did see!

@ Hilal Said....to answer your question, no, I've not said Shahada. My reasons are my own.

Ajaz Bhat

Subhan allah!!!

Congrats all!!
May all bless the child!
Did anybody say Takbir in the new muslim's Ear! Hurry up if not yet!

auss20

Maashallah,
Pass my salam too this baby and his family. Allah bless to all..

Masalam from sri Lanka

Al-Imraan

New Born baby

salaamu alaykum warahmutalahi wa barakatu

Mashalaah i make dua for this baby i will make 4 hour dua inshallah just for this baby mashallah mashallah Sister Tell the mother I will be making dua
i will make dua for all of you inshallah

Also one thing that botherd me is
That kashif_nazeer said Wa Alaykm which means same 2 u
now u only say wa alaykum or wa alaykm to a Non-muslim
U should never say this brother please avoid it although the meaning isnt clear but allah and his angels no best

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
Also one thing that botherd me is
That kashif_nazeer said Wa Alaykm which means same 2 u
now u only say wa alaykum or wa alaykm to a Non-muslim

He did say it to a non-Muslim.

Akhi, on this website, when we post facts, we post them with daleel. Without daleel, our statements don't carry much weight.