Hatty

:salam2:

I am Hatty, a new member. i hope that I will enjoy my experience here and learn new things and make new friends...

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome to TTI brother.

I am Hatty, a new member. i hope that I will enjoy my experience here and learn new things and make new friends...

~~~
:wasalam:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Welcome To TTI brother.
Glad to have you here wif us~Alhamdulillah!

~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

──█▀▀█───█──────────
──█▄▄▄─█─█─▄──────────▀▀█────▄───█▀▀─
─▄▄▄▄█─█─█▄█▄▄▄▄█▀█───▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄─
─────▄▄█───▄────█▄█─────────▄─▄──────

To
you and your family
And to
All My Family In Islam.

Take Care!
~Wassalam :)

brand-new22

Assalamu Alaikum!

Welcome to the forum!
I hope you enjoy it! If you have any questions feel free to ask, don't be shy!
Are you a muslim? Or interested in Islam? Or?

Nice to meet you!

:)

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Wa alaykum salaam & Welcome!

This is a really awesome site. It has a lot of knowledgeable brothers & sisters and everyone here is very nice. When I joined this site, I wasnt looking for a long term site. But now I cant imagine this site not existing =D

esperanza

revert of many years
Wa alaykum salaam & Welcome!

This is a really awesome site. It has a lot of knowledgeable brothers & sisters and everyone here is very nice. When I joined this site, I wasnt looking for a long term site. But now I cant imagine this site not existing =D

yes so true ..im so happy to find this place

Hatty

Thanks 4 the warm welcome

Thank you all for your welcoming spirits. I also share with you that this site is rich and very informative. I have been visiting the site for about a year - on and off - but i never took part in posting before. I came across this website by chance (googling) as I was interested to listen and read the stories of people who came to Islam and what was it that ignited that flame or awakened Islam in them. My first post was under the Qaddafi thread, I think my emotions forced me to write something there as I am from Libya. I think he does not deserve a thread - Qaddafi.

To answer sister brand-new22 questions: yes sister I am Muslim but not as I should be, and I am also interested and would like to learn more or maybe practice more.

thank you again for your welcoming spirits....It was nice meeting you all...:SMILY128:

Inshallah we all benefit and our prayers answered and our shortcomings are forgiven - ameen.