ImPoRtAnT!! For All Young Brothers and Sisters

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

I was reminded of these lectures by Brother Al-Imraan's thread sometime ago. I heard this lecture. As always it was awesome!

I wanted everyone to listen to this bit of the lecture, I think most of the youth will find him/herself somewhere in there. It's the kind of thing that should be pasted on every youths facebook page and mails and cellphones and all. Should probably knock some sense into these Jay-zees and Beyonces!

May Allaah guide us all.

[yt]dYL8YpmSiIk[/yt]​

If you can, make sure you listen to the part where the angels come to extract a believers soul Here. It'll make you wish you die as a believer the very next second *Smile*.

Wasalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Asalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

I was reminded of these lectures by Brother Al-Imraan's thread sometime ago. I heard this lecture. As always it was awesome!

I wanted everyone to listen to this bit of the lecture, I think most of the youth will find him/herself somewhere in there. It's the kind of thing that should be pasted on every youths facebook page and mails and cellphones and all. Should probably knock some sense into these Jay-zees and Beyonces!

May Allaah guide us all.

[yt]dYL8YpmSiIk[/yt]​

If you can, make sure you listen to the part where the angels come to extract a believers soul Here. It'll make you wish you die as a believer the very next second *Smile*.

Wasalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh

Wa alikumassalaam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu,
:jazaak: for the beautiful lecture ukhti.It is about time our youth take their life more seriously and think about death for death is such an obvious reality,it is foolish to be oblivious to it.Like you are seeing a thing and thinking it's not for me.It's for everyone.About time we give more thought to this event of our lives called death.
This issue of death and the moment of death had been troubling me since a long time.Like would it be painful?I read the most severe calamity is at the time of death.How long will it last and what comes after.This were entertwined with some waswasas I got.Then I shrugged them off with the thought that death is what everyone will taste nd no one can prevent it.It doesn't matter when,but we all shall die.It is such a manifest reality,yet we are oblivious as if we will live forever,even malakul maut will die.I thought if we experience pain during death as many have,bearing patiently and having hope in Allah might help since,patience at the time of calamity expiates sins,even if it were a pricking of a thorn and death is like an ocean of pain,I think.May Allah grant us patience at the time of death.Ameen.I hope we all die as believers with hope in Allah.Ameen.
One of my favourite verses from surah al fussilat give me peace when I have such thoughts,I would like to share here insha'Allah::

[yt]7ehKlfNF47s[/yt]

:wasalam: