Beutifule Emotional Real Life Short Love Story [ About One Muslima Wife ]

Abdullah Espanol

Beutifule Emotional Real Life Short Love Story [ About One Muslima Wife ]

[yt]Gll-1G4e8Xc[/yt]

Walahi if We make Allah Happy He will make us happy by giving us what ever we want so Let Us try to make Allah

Seeker-of-truth

Ya Akhi that was very nice the Sheikh told a very nice sttory May Allah reward you and him but wallaahi there was just too much music it was just too excessive. It was just sooo much I tried to lower the volume but the music was louder than the voice and it was unnecessary

ayesha.ansari

thats great

:astag:
that really cool love story. Well i agree with the upper person too high music system. I think no need of that thing in this. If they really want to add some thing add a song. just kidding. JAZAKALLAH khair for sharing this. :tti_sister:

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
:salam2:

This was really touching. Thank you for sharing. I just wish they wouldn't add in all that background sound effects - it was getting difficult and distracting to listen to the shaykh's story.

your-sister

The nasheed, I could get used to..but the sheikh's hand movements kept distracting me. Lol

Pretty nice story though.

I had to hold in a chuckle when he said "they don't tell us what happens afterwards"...ya'ni after the marriage is consummated. =)

Salaam alaikum.

Abdullah Espanol

Mashallah tnx all may Allah bless you and tnx for ur advise jezacullah kairan for telling me ur dislike part so i appolagize to make the nasheed to loud inshallah next time when i am doing i will try my best not to edit the video with nasheed or to make the nasheed lower volume than the main part , but this is not the real story i took this from the video i am going to upload soon inshallah so i wont edite with the nasheed , plz fell free to tell me which part u dont like

saifkhan

abd-Allah
as-salam 'alaikum warahamtu-llah

this thing is easily understood
if love and relationship lie on beauty or something that is outer, then why there is separation in beautiful couples or divorces everywhere, every now and then.

love , it is something that Allah puts

and this is one thing that can also easily understood, from like, in majority cases, I've observed, that in Muslim families, children respect and love their parents (of course these are slowly getting out as per the sign of the Last hour), but in west, non-muslim majority countries, they dont do so.

may Allah fill our heart for our near people, our brothers and sisters, for the Ummah
may Allah bless our families, fill with love and affection.

once again, jazakum Allahu khair
wassalam

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Mashallah dear brother. It is really so beautiful story about one Islamic marriage, SubhnaAllah. Alhamdulillah we can learn a loot from this story.

May Allah help us to be wife like this Muslimah.Ameen ya Rabby :tti_sister:

:wasalam:

esperanza

revert of many years

Mashallah dear brother. It is really so beautiful story about one Islamic marriage, SubhnaAllah. Alhamdulillah we can learn a loot from this story.

May Allah help us to be wife like this Muslimah.Ameen ya Rabby :tti_sister:

:wasalam:

AMIIN...yes may he help us all to be better wives
a beautiful story..thank you brother