Youtube haters

Kakorot

:salam2:

Some dude took my youtube video and made a mockery of it. He called it 'Defile the Qur'an, Day 328'.

Like seriously, it's so childish and pathetic. He hasn't got anything better to do with his life.

I don't get how he could be so misguided. Whilst people listen to quraan, it's supposed to soften their hearts, but this guy is so cold and has a hard heart.

Shall I respond or just ignore?

JenGiove

Some dude took my youtube video and made a mockery of it. He called it 'Defile the Qur'an, Day 328'.

Like seriously, it's so childish and pathetic. He hasn't got anything better to do with his life.

I don't get how he could be so misguided. Whilst people listen to quraan, it's supposed to soften their hearts, but this guy is so cold and has a hard heart.

Sister, FLAG it!.....there are several choices you could use...abusive/hatefull content or infringment of copyright (though I don't know if this qualifies....)...I'm going to flag is as hatefull.

Please read this...its about the definitions of flagging terms..
http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/answer.py?answer=78716

xAllahKnowsBestx

Assalamu 'alaykum.

Sister, I'm gonna flag him as well. No point in arguing with people like him. Report his channel while you're doing that. :p

Kakorot

Thanks sisters, I flagged him. Can you all click on the 'dislike' as well please.

I was thinking maybe we should 'gang up' on him on the comments section. :/

xAllahKnowsBestx

Thanks sisters, I flagged him. Can you all click on the 'dislike' as well please.

I was thinking maybe we should 'gang up' on him on the comments section. :/

Done. :)

Hehe, umm sure. I just reported his channel btw, the dude's pretty dedicated to hating on us. How sad..

JenGiove

I just took the time (barf) to watch his day 1 "defile the Qu'ran" campain...in it he explains his reasons for doing so.

First off, the version he is "destroying" is NOT a "Qu'ran"...it is an english translation with arabic text and from what I have been told by others, that does not count as a "quran"...I can't see the cover clearly to read it but it has 369 pages and is green on white....does anyone know which version this is? who knows, maybe he's defiling a deviant sect copy and we should thank him! lol!

Second, he say that its not about hatred of religious beliefs but to prove the point that a book is just paper with ink on it and so violence over the destruction over simple paper and ink is wrong.

I tried to flag his channel but all I could do was flag single videos....but it seems that he's gotten more negative remarks than positive ones. Also, he's a homosexual and by the way he dresses, I wonder if he's hasidic Jew...I'm not sure though. sister Shy would be able to tell us better...if she's willing.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Just ignore it. Hes a troll.
Fighting with him would be like fighting with a stop sign.

Wannabemuslim

Assalam alykum, to whomever told him that god wants him to die, i would re-think that statment, god dosnt hurt mankind a whit

JenGiove

I wonder if he's reading each page as he "destroys" it?....an odd sort of da'wah for sure but who knows what Allah has in store for him...I guess the message can brought to people in the oddest ways.

I still wonder what version he's "destroying".

islamirama

www.netmuslims.com
I would give him thumb down on his video, flag him and report him under spreading hate. Done it before to others. btw, visiting his video, you are giving him a high video count.

xAllahKnowsBestx

Assalam alykum, to whomever told him that god wants him to die, i would re-think that statment, god dosnt hurt mankind a whit

Walaykum assalam.

Yeah that's true. It makes us sound like the ignorant ones. It's sad how a lot of Muslims tend to swear at trolls on Youtube who insult us. No point in stooping down to that level. :/

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Walaykum assalam.

Yeah that's true. It makes us sound like the ignorant ones. It's sad how a lot of Muslims tend to swear at trolls on Youtube who insult us. No point in stooping down to that level. :/

Yeah I hate when people curse and say awful things.
We will be accounted for those words on the day of judgement, insha'allah.

Kakorot

Yeah I'm just going to ignore him.

As they say, the best way to answer a fool would be to remain silent.

Rebaz

Just ignore Islam-haters in the future, their intelligence ain't worth a response. Silence is the best cure for fools like that.

:wasalam:

JenGiove

Just ignore Islam-haters in the future, their intelligence ain't worth a response. Silence is the best cure for fools like that.

hmmmm....the second time today the saying of "silence is the best answer for fools" that I've run into today....

*looks up

"trying to tell me something??"

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~

There is a saying in farsi"Jawab e jahila bashad khamoshi" which means,"the answer to an ignorant fool is silence."
Or better in Qur'an 25:63
"And the servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk upon the earth easily, and when the ignorant address them [harshly], they say [words of] peace,"

Let him perish in his hate.

Do not give him any attention,apparently he has a lot of issues to sort,it seems all he is looking for is attention which is manifested in the form of hate.He wants to be recognised by at least someone ,somewhere.Let him hate ,Allah is was and will always be the Greatest.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Islam Belong Allah swt .

~~~

Al-Kafirun (The Disbeliever)
[yt]JjamxZexazM[/yt]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjamxZexazM&feature=fvwrel

It's a wasting of our precious time to
deal with such stubborn individual.
Leave them for Allah swt to handle
because the holy qur'an belong to Allah swt the Almighty God.

Allahu Akbar!

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide us~Amin!

──█▀▀█───█──────────
──█▄▄▄─█─█─▄──────────▀▀█────▄───█▀▀─
─▄▄▄▄█─█─█▄█▄▄▄▄█▀█───▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄─
─────▄▄█───▄────█▄█─────────▄─▄──────

To
All My Family In Islam.

Take Care!
~Wassalam :)