Why 9/11 is NOT a conspiracy theory! My proof this video

MOSABJA

Thats too much nationalism....I am a Pakistani but wallahi i hate nationalism and the proud that pakis have in themselves and the way they defend their army with all sorts of conspiracy theories.... while i agree that some of the blasts are done by blackwater and co ...but there are a lot of things that are done by the taliban or jihadis who are not only pashtuns but from all parts of Pakistan and are mostly done in retaliation. before lal masjid operation there were very few incidents in Pakistan . After that there were lots of acts (right or wrong i am not justifying them) like attacks on al zarrar company that carried out lal masjid operation...Even the attack few days ago in quetta was carried out after the arrest of some important men and their hand over to america.. the FC Colenal killed in the incident was the one who ordered killing of chechens in quetta....

MOSABJA

so we Pakistanis and our army and our people are responsible for what happens to us..When we discriminate Bengalis based on racism we get the consequences but even today we fail to admit the mistakes....When we kill hundreds in a masjid and bomb innocent waziri and tribal people we still dont admit our mistake and when they retalliate we call them agents of RAW,mossad.....When we bow to graves and watch indian movies(I AM NOT GENERALIZING) floods come upon us,earthquakes,,dengue fever,oppressive rulers and what now..Still we think we are chosen people and Pakistan will stay for over ...

khangul

your sister
so we Pakistanis and our army and our people are responsible for what happens to us..When we discriminate Bengalis based on racism we get the consequences but even today we fail to admit the mistakes....When we kill hundreds in a masjid and bomb innocent waziri and tribal people we still dont admit our mistake and when they retalliate we call them agents of RAW,mossad.....When we bow to graves and watch indian movies(I AM NOT GENERALIZING) floods come upon us,earthquakes,,dengue fever,oppressive rulers and what now..Still we think we are chosen people and Pakistan will stay for over ...

and how about MQM in karachi??????????????????

islamirama

www.netmuslims.com
Thats too much nationalism....I am a Pakistani but wallahi i hate nationalism and the proud that pakis have in themselves and the way they defend their army with all sorts of conspiracy theories.... while i agree that some of the blasts are done by blackwater and co ...but there are a lot of things that are done by the taliban or jihadis who are not only pashtuns but from all parts of Pakistan and are mostly done in retaliation. before lal masjid operation there were very few incidents in Pakistan . After that there were lots of acts (right or wrong i am not justifying them) like attacks on al zarrar company that carried out lal masjid operation...Even the attack few days ago in quetta was carried out after the arrest of some important men and their hand over to america.. the FC Colenal killed in the incident was the one who ordered killing of chechens in quetta....

Dude grow up.

The pashtuns have legitimate right to fight the kuffars and the gaddar pakistanis in bed with the kuffars and bombing pashtun area by drones. The "talibans" of pakistan are fake, in case you haven't read that cia raymond davis the gaddar gov't let go was training these "talibans" on how to attack usa so usa could go invade pakistan in retaliation. There are no real talibans in pakistan, only fake ones being supported and blindly misled by the enemies themselves. Why are you whining,any attack on your gaddar gov't and it's friends is legitimate. if your house was bombed, you'd do the same unless you are blind and go start blaming the wrong people.

As for bengalis. They got what they deserved. They were made into a Muslim nation and what do they do? they side with india and start crying about having their own "independent" nation instead of being part of Pakistan. So what happened? 50 years later, the UN declares them FAILED state. Karachi is full of these bengalis looking for work and yet all these bengalis hate your guts with passion. Just this ramadan bunch of bengalis beat up a poor indian girl in our masjid during iftar time while cursing her for being pakistani, thinking she was pakistani.

MOSABJA

I didnt understand....first you said that pashtuns have the legitimate right to fight against the pakistani gov and then you say that there are no real taliban..

islamirama

www.netmuslims.com
I didnt understand....first you said that pashtuns have the legitimate right to fight against the pakistani gov and then you say that there are no real taliban..

You are thinking the pastuns of Pakistan are the same as the "taliban" of Pakistan.

'CIA agent Davis linked to Taliban'

Feb 20, 2011

“The documents, photographs and the evidence that has come out from Davis' sofa almost confirms his links with Taliban terrorism…the attacks on ISI and the security establishment as well as the drone attacks,” Pakistani defense analyst and security consultant Zaid Hamid said in an interview with Press TV's US Desk on Saturday.

Hamid added that there is evidence confirming Davis has been a US undercover operative in Pakistan.

“With this kind of evidence the issue is not just the assassination of those two boys on the streets of Lahore but it is an indication of a much larger network of CIA espionage and sabotage inside Pakistan,” he said.

Earlier, US President Barack Obama urged Pakistan to free the US official saying he enjoys diplomatic immunity under the Vienna Convention.

However, under public pressure, Lahore High Court adjourned a decision on whether Davis had diplomatic immunity.

The court gave the foreign ministry more time to answer on whether full diplomatic status was held by Davis, who has been remanded in custody since his arrest following the incident on January 27.

Pakistani police have pressed charges of espionage against Davis, saying he is an employee of the notorious US security firm Xe/Blackwater, working in Pakistan under the cover of the so-called war on terror.

It has already been widely speculated that the "Pakistan Taliban" or simply TTP is itself fomented by the CIA to create mayhem across Pakistan in the name of "Islamic Jihad". Centuries ago, Hasan Saba provided his "Hashisheen" (Assassins) to royal states for carrying out clandestin guerilla warfare in enemy territory acting occasionally as hired death-squads.

Same tactics have been employed by the CIA's Mind Control training to the TTP which revolves around quoting verses from the Qur'an out of context, distorting verses according to the need of time and for intended purposes.

The Express Tribune reports here:

“They would translate the Holy Quran to their own advantage, to say, ‘O, Atheist army of Pakistan…’,” Naeem, a former Swat Taliban collaborator who is being rehabilitated by the Pakistan Army.

“We were misled by Taliban. They would also often translate [Quranic verses] to say ‘O, People of Swat…,” Naeem, a resident of Battkhel, says. “It was our lack of knowledge that allowed them to mislead us. When we learnt the real Quran, we found nothing like it and realised that they were liars and hypocrites.”

The Pakistan Army had started a deprogramming centre in Peshawar for special rehabilitation of such children before they are misled to commit terrorism while they are themselves deceived to be doing "Holy War".

WHERE DOES RAYMOND DAVIS COME IN ALL THIS?

'Davis' is but one of many spies that are operating within Pakistan covertly. Some work for the CIA, others are Xe operatives. And astonishing is the fact that some also work for a 'private mini-CIA' under Duane R. Clarridge.

According to a report in the Daily Express (Urdu) newspaper, Raymond Davis has a group of 75 other colleagues who came to Pakistan during the flood catastrophe. He has been working as Senior Agent Incharge for his group and the divisions for which he was regional incharge include Lahore, Sargodha and Multan. He was frequently visiting certain madrassahs in South Waziristan as is also seen from his phone records.

Davis was taking sensitive pictures of Jamaat ud Daawa installations which could later on have been used by terrorists for attacking the seminary.

The difference between the past and the present lies in the fact that previously, all covert operatives roaming around Pakistan were captured and deported, some heavily limited for their movements. In this case, Davis had killed two civilians in broad daylight exposing him to the public and media which is why this is a case of a CIA espionage and recruitment operation busted badly.

[FONT=&quot]http://www.terminalx.org/2011/02/ins...#ixzz1EXm4MWjH [/FONT]

Now how about we get back to topic before this thread turns into one on Talibans.
http://raychannel.com/index.php?option=com_news&task=view&id=16130

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Seeing all that hate against my country, I thought I won't post here. But I have to reply to this.

Firstly I'm really glad someone is actually talking sense when it comes to Pakistani Taliban. You are very right, they don't exist, spare those trained by CIA. May Allaah grant you guidance and knowledge and good Akhlaq.

I didn't reply to the brother above because he just seems to "hate" everything about Pakistan. I never said a word that was would have tagged our army as "pure souls", yet he goes into to a lecture about it. Doesn't surprise me though. I've seen thousands like him who are sad because "Pakistan gave them nothing!". My only question:"What have "YOU" given Pakistan O brother in faith." Khair Inshaa'Allaah.

As for bengalis. They got what they deserved. They were made into a Muslim nation and what do they do? they side with india and start crying about having their own "independent" nation instead of being part of Pakistan. So what happened? 50 years later, the UN declares them FAILED state. Karachi is full of these bengalis looking for work and yet all these bengalis hate your guts with passion. Just this ramadan bunch of bengalis beat up a poor indian girl in our masjid during iftar time while cursing her for being pakistani, thinking she was pakistani.

To reply to the above quote of yours. Akh. we "were" a nation, but if you treat people like a colony, they are bound to rebel for their rights. The Bangalis fought for their rights. If we hadn't refused them their rights, they would never have rebelled. India did take advantage of their struggle but they can't be blamed for that. Dr. A.Q Khan was the author of our Pak.Studies book and he explains it well. We treated them unfair. They decided to let go of us. Simple~

Let the Haters hate akh. Not every Bangali is like that. Some think as Ummah and love as Umman. These lines on the map doesn't concern them.

Wannabemuslim

:salam2: to help islamiramis point ill put in my 2 cents

Whether Conspiracy or not, it dosnt matter, the after math of 9/11 is more tragic than 9/11 its self. Why is the world so slow to wake up?

khangul

your sister
Asalamamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Seeing all that hate against my country, I thought I won't post here. But I have to reply to this.

Firstly I'm really glad someone is actually talking sense when it comes to Pakistani Taliban. You are very right, they don't exist, spare those trained by CIA. May Allaah grant you guidance and knowledge and good Akhlaq.

I didn't reply to the brother above because he just seems to "hate" everything about Pakistan. I never said a word that was would have tagged our army as "pure souls", yet he goes into to a lecture about it. Doesn't surprise me though. I've seen thousands like him who are sad because "Pakistan gave them nothing!". My only question:"What have "YOU" given Pakistan O brother in faith." Khair Inshaa'Allaah.

To reply to the above quote of yours. Akh. we "were" a nation, but if you treat people like a colony, they are bound to rebel for their rights. The Bangalis fought for their rights. If we hadn't refused them their rights, they would never have rebelled. India did take advantage of their struggle but they can't be blamed for that. Dr. A.Q Khan was the author of our Pak.Studies book and he explains it well. We treated them unfair. They decided to let go of us. Simple~

Let the Haters hate akh. Not every Bangali is like that. Some think as Ummah and love as Umman. These lines on the map doesn't concern them.

:salam2:

yes sister i agree with you not all Bengali hate us , majority love us as a part of UMMAH.

khangul

your sister

brother why other Pakistanies did not accept pashtuns as pakistanies.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

Why is the world so slow to wake up?

Wasalamaoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Because they dwell upon dreams, Human defined borders and the injustices done by one against the other in history.

Asalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Not many there in that area either ukht. And even if there are. We should know. Have we accepted ourselves being Pakistanis? If yes, then good, move ahead =D

yes sister i agree with you not all Bengali hate us , majority love us as a part of UMMAH.
I hate it when people generalize. I love it when the Bangalis speak urdu ^_^ Their accent is so sweet!

Emerald

Woah, what's all this about nationalities. This is why I love the UK. So many nationalities and we all mix together without discussing those differences. Like us Muslims should :SMILY252:

As for 9/11, so much from the media since then has been pinned on Muslims that I don't know what to believe anymore.

Just sad that innocent civilians are always the ones to get hurt most..

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Welcome to TTI.

The UK???

I love to talk about the Taliban..seems I am the only one.

Emerald

:wasalam:

I'm not exactly new, I registered ages ago but post for a while and then I forgot all about this forum! But thanks =)

Yup, England. In my area, it's so lovely and multi-cultural!

Umm I don't mind really but I don't think I'll ever know what to believe. There's too many opinions floating around. I remember when I was young, people used to say the Taliban were great, you know, promoting Islaam and stuff. Slowly though, they stopped being so respected..

khangul

your sister
Wasalamaoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Because they dwell upon dreams, Human defined borders and the injustices done by one against the other in history.

Asalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Not many there in that area either ukht. And even if there are. We should know. Have we accepted ourselves being Pakistanis? If yes, then good, move ahead =D

I hate it when people generalize. I love it when the Bangalis speak urdu ^_^ Their accent is so sweet!

i dont know what happened to my country ?? It was alright when i was coming here 5 years ago but now??

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

OK>..The UK....all the crazy riots and stuff...My sister loves the UK...I like space.

As for the Taliban....Sister..I have been on this Taliban kick. I want to learn...and as I reserach it seems they are onto something. Something good and real.

So I await more knowledge. And when I ask Allah for knowledge He gives it to me.

Back to whatever this post was about...its 9/18 and each day the lies vanish.

MOSABJA

I Think that even pakistanis should not be Pakistanis...arent we all supposed to be Muslims !!! one ummah...The fight that is going on in waziristan is not an ethnic conflict its an ideological one...there are many punjabis and even foreigners there. The thing that provokes me is that SOME Pakistanis hate foreginers(muslims) and support Pakistani army when it arrests arabs,uzbeks,chechens ...audhubillah..are they not our muslim brothers..The whole fight started in waziristan after Pakistani army dropped its troops into waziristan to kill or capture foreign mujahideen who took shelter ...

islamirama

www.netmuslims.com
Former FBI agent says truth of 9/11 remains hidden

A former FBI agent has told the BBC that he is being prevented from telling the truth about the events of 9/11 and what has happened since.

Ali Soufan alleges that crucial intelligence was not passed on from the CIA before the attacks in 2001.

He has written a book detailing some of his claims and has been speaking to the BBC's Security Correspondent Gordon Corera in his first on camera interview on the subject.

In response to the allegations in this report the CIA issued a statement to the BBC that said: "Any suggestion that the CIA purposely refused to share critical lead information on the 9/11 plots with the FBI is baseless."

"The suggestion that the Central Intelligence Agency has requested redactions on this publication because it does not like the content is ridiculous."

The CIA decline to comment on the record about the accusations regarding waterboarding and interrogation.

Video: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-14892377

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
I do not believe 9/11 is a conspiracy, I wonder why its so rampant among the Muslim world.
Is it so hard to believe some misguided Muslims blew up a plane? If its so hard to believe, then who is carrying out the other bombings of markets, schools and hotels throughout the Middle East? Why is Anwar al-Awlaki sending out bombers and claiming ownership?

Is the American government paying him too?

i agree with you 100% it seems to me that there are some of us muslims that don't want to confront the reality that for whatever reason the disease of radicalism has entered in the minds of some muslims. these minds have been poisoned to believe that using violence against innocent people is acceptable. furthermore, all they have done is ruin the image of a most beautiful religion.

it makes me think of some of the african-american leaders that always complain about how there are more blacks in prison than whites or how there are more whites in collge than blacks; but they never own up to the facts that blacks commit more crime in america than do whites and that more blacks drop out of school than do whites. that's why those numbers exist.

with misguided muslims going around the world, performing acts of terrorism, it gives the impression that muslims have a monopoly on terrorism. we cannot deny that this problem exists. i don't know who or what started this radical form, but i pray that people abandon it.

islamirama

www.netmuslims.com
It seems there are too many blind stooges out there, even among Muslims, who are are still being spoon fed the lies by the western gov'ts and media that they readily accept it as truth. There are misguided Muslims out there who wish to do harm to the US, there ALSO many non-Muslims out there who whish to harm US. Majority of the world hates US any ways. But you have to be quite naive to think a few rag tag uneducated people would learn how to fly sophisticated commercial 747 planes that require 4 years of college education,to go astray from scheduled flight path and strike buildings with remarkable precision.

There's plenty of evidence out on the web by experts of the all fields of science. I suggest doing a little independent research.