After burqa, France bans street prayers

your-sister

First of all, I did not said that all non Muslims are saying aganst us Muslims and are insolting us and our beloved deen Islam.

As Allah subhan wa teala sais: "Never will the Jews nor the Christians be pleased with you (O Muhammad Peace be upon him ) till you follow their religion. Say: "Verily, the Guidance of Allah (i.e. Islamic Monotheism) that is the (only) Guidance." ( Surah Al Baqarah, ayah 2)

May Allah protect our Muslim Ummah for there is no other Helper except Allah. Ameen ya Allah

ukhty, just wanted to point out that "wa lan tardaa 'anka-al-yahuuda wan-nasaara..." is verse #102, not 2.. Although you may have been trying to write Baqrah(chapter 2), Ayah 102..

Oh and Aameen!:)

ShyHijabi

:salam2:

Why are we surprised? This is a country that allied itself with Hitler until he came busting in their front door. And secularism in this case means a distinctively non-religious state, they are just as intolerant towards Jews, Christians, Buddhists, etc., They feel you must be homogenous and well...white to be "truly French." Where did I get this info? From numerous French people who feel the state is always higher than the rights of the individual.

It has behaved as a facist state in the past and will continue to do so. Muslims would be best to not live in France. And boycotting France would be useless since they really don't export much, their main source of income is tourism. So just don't go to France and leave them to their snobbery and fitnah.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
:wasalam:

Sister,then they shouldn't allow Pope to visit and night mass before Christams on streets as well and yes you are right Muslims should not visit such a place and contribute to their tourism,but we just cannot watch a society sinking into Godlessness and there are many reverted brothers and sisters in that country,they need help.There is a need to raise an awareness and inshaAllah vanquish such an ideology of Godlessness through wisdom and any means necessary.

As far as blocking the traffic is concerned ,it can be blocked in n number of ways.If there is no place in the Masajid left for mass prayers like Eidayn and Jumah prayer,where else will we pray?They can apply traffic curbs for a few minutes,redirect it,use their brains,nay the thing they do is, stop prayers instead.
Secularism should be respecting all religion equally,not rejecting them equally.
I wonder how long this will last,will it end with Sarcozy or continue?France is becoming more far right.
May Allah guide them.Ameen.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
However, I think you are looking only at one side of the story, because there are Muslims who wish to (and in some cases, have) take away the right of OTHER people to pray and dress as they like, and who kill OTHER people because they are NOT Muslims. The only way I can think that any sane person who knows how to mind their own business might have a problem with this, is if, in a non-muslim country, Muslims suddenly stop and pray in the middle of the sidewalk or street, and block traffic. Then it is not a prayer issue, but a safety issue..

Alhamdulillah there are also every kind of Muslims who also do not follow Islam or are interpreating Allahs deen of diffrent ways. May Allah guide them to the right path. If you mean on terrorism and that by this Muslims kill other people only because they are not Muslims as you have said, it is truththat some are killing in the name of Islam Astagfirullah, but some are aslo doing that for other diffrent reasons as well.But Alhadmulillah, killing other people it has nothing to do with our deen Islam and it is strictly forbidden from Allah subhan wa teala.

But I also need to say that we truth Muslims wish Shariah law in Muslims countries,and by this one can not dress on the way how is forbidden in Islam and the only reason for this is keeping of modesty and chasity in one society. That is why Allah subhan wa teala has order for Muslim woman to cover herselfe with hijaab,and for Muslim man to dress modesty as well. But that does not mean that rights of non Muslims are not provided by Shariah Law, and that by Shariah law they have right to practise their religion, judge by their civil law for matters like marriage, divorce,and folllow their religion scriptures. It can be seen from history that non Muslims were allowed to live way of life by thier own religions, like they could eat a pig meat or drink alcohol although that is strictly forbidden in Islam.

From this you can see that Muslims in general have always treated other people with kindness Alhamdulillah,and even if they dissagreed with their belifs and their way of life, there have not been recorded that Muslims were killing people of other religions, like it happend massive killing and torture over Muslims for centuries. May Allah protect our Muslim Ummah and make us more stronger and better Muslims. Ameen ya Rabby

Also if you mean that we as Muslims personally judge somene way of dressing, or beliving does not metter is he Muslim or non Muslim, Alhadmulillah that is also with reason, Because we are Muslims and we fear Allah,and if one is real Muslim than he must judge everything what is wrong and call other people toward Islam and everything what is good .and forbid everything that is evil, as Allah subhan wa teala sais:" You (true believers in Islamic Monotheism, and real followers of Prophet Muhammad and his Sunnah (legal ways, etc.)) are the best of peoples ever raised up for mankind; you enjoin Al-Ma'ruf (i.e. Islamic Monotheism and all that Islam has ordained) and forbid Al-Munkar (polytheism, disbelief and all that Islam has forbidden), and you believe in Allah." ( Surah Ali Imran).

If I can ask you " Septihol" what do you do one Islamic forum.? If you did not came with intention of learing Islam, than with which kind of intentions you have came?

May Allah guide you toward the right path- His Deen Islaam.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
ukhty, just wanted to point out that "wa lan tardaa 'anka-al-yahuuda wan-nasaara..." is verse #102, not 2.. Although you may have been trying to write Baqrah(chapter 2), Ayah 102..

Oh and Aameen!:)

May Allah reward you dear sister for noticing my mistake and for correcting it. It has been mistake in typing.

May Allah bless you

A-believer-25

How dare they! :astag:

This whole universe belongs to Allah (SWT)! They have no right to ban Muslims from doing their salah in the streets. Perhaps Muslims should respond by boycotting, yes?

ShyHijabi

How dare they! :astag:

This whole universe belongs to Allah (SWT)! They have no right to ban Muslims from doing their salah in the streets. Perhaps Muslims should respond by boycotting, yes?

Boycotting what? France's main form of income is tourism, they are dependent on other countries for sustenance.

islamirama

www.netmuslims.com
During the time of the Prophet (salallahu alayhi wasalam) the kuffar were also afraid of Abu Bakr (radhiallahu anhu)'s praying and reciting the Quran where everyone could see and hear him. The truth is that the followers of shaytaan cannot bear to see anything relating to obedience and worship of Allah.

---
Narrated by Aisha Bint Abu Bakr (the wife of the Prophet):

...When the Muslims were put to test (troubled by the pagans), Abu Bakr set out migrating to the land of Abyssinia (Ethiopia), and when he reached Bark-al-Ghimad, Ibn Ad-Daghina, the chief of the tribe of Qara, met him and said, 'O Abu Bakr! Where are you going?' Abu Bakr replied: 'My people have turned me out (of my country), so I want to wander on the earth and worship my Lord.' Ibn Ad-Dhagina said: 'O Abu Bakr! A man like you should not leave his homeland, nor should he be driven out, because you help the destitute, earn their living, and you keep good relations with your kith and kin, help the weak and the poor, entertain guests generously, and help the calamity-stricken persons. Therefore, I am your protector. Go back and worship your Lord in your town.'

"So Abu Bakr returned and Ibn Ad-Daghina accompanied him. In the evening Ibn Ad-Dhagina visited the nobles of Quraish and said to them. 'A man like Abu Bakr should not leave his homeland, nor should he be driven out. Do you (Quraish) drive out a man who helps the destitute, earns their living, keeps good relations with his kith and kin, helps the weak and poor, entertain guests generously and helps the calamity-stricken persons?' So the people of Quraish could not refuse Ibn Ad-Dhagina's protection, and they said to Ibn Ad-Daghina: 'Let Abu Bakr worship his Lord in his house. He can pray and recite there whatever he likes, but he should not hurt us with it, and should not do it publicly, because we are afraid that he may affect our women and children."...

Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 245

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
No big mosque?

:allahuakbar:
:ma:
France is a beautiful country
and should have by now a beautiful mosque !
Now what keeping them of having ???

330wfi1.jpg

Image of Largest America's mosque.
:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Thank you for sharing
this News
brother.
:jazaak:

Take care,
~Wassalam :)

esperanza

revert of many years
there are also many muslim countries who put restrictions and laws agianst women wearing not only niqab but also hijab

islamirama

www.netmuslims.com
there are also many muslim countries who put restrictions and laws agianst women wearing not only niqab but also hijab

there are two that I know of. one was tunisia but that gov't is no longer in power. The other was turkey, erdogan is working on that one.

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself

Erdogan is like the anti-Ataturk. Reversing the institutions that Kemal AtaTurk brought in Turkey after WW1 and the breakup of the Ottoman Empire.

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself

he's trying to bring islam back that the jew attashirk abolished.

Ataturk was Jewish? News to me...

But yes, I think that Islam was unfairly blamed for the problems that the OE had immediately before and during WW1. In reality it was a series of weak sultans and bad political and economic decisions that led to the decline of the OE. Islam was blamed in the aftermath of the breakup of the OE and so after WW1 Turkey was established as a secular state.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Asalaam walaikum,

I love hypocrites. The French are so confused. They need the Muslim population to sustain the economy. The Muslims make the economy strong. They are saving the French, yet again.

There is an old saying here in the US..you do not bite the hand that feeds you.

The French are in need of Muslims. And it is about time the Muslims realized this.

Its time for the Muslims to make a decision. Are we going to support our sisters or are we not. And then do it. One day to strike against this will bring France to her knees. One day of sitting on the streets and making dua.

I'm just wishing and dreaming and thinking on a rainy day.

Astrugglingsoul

Asalaam walaikum,

I love hypocrites. The French are so confused. They need the Muslim population to sustain the economy. The Muslims make the economy strong. They are saving the French, yet again.

i agree with you sister. they are such hypocrites. anyone watches soccer in here? all the best players in France national soccer team are muslims (i don't know whether they are practicing or not but they are muslims) such as zinadine zidan (retired), samir nasri and Franck Ribery (Bilal Yusuf Mohammed). and these Muslim players are making them proud. it's a pity that still they treat the muslims this way.
i hope all the Algerian Muslims should stop immigrating to France :mad:

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
i agree with you sister. they are such hypocrites. anyone watches soccer in here? all the best players in France national soccer team are muslims (i don't know whether they are practicing or not but they are muslims) such as zinadine zidan (retired), samir nasri and Franck Ribery (Bilal Yusuf Mohammed). and these Muslim players are making them proud. it's a pity that still they treat the muslims this way.
i hope all the Algerian Muslims should stop immigrating to France :mad:

I remember during the 1998 World Cup when France won, there was a big controversy at the time regarding the makeup of the footie team. Apparently some French people were not happy with the majority of the team being of African descent.

During the same World Cup, the Morroccan team's star player was actually a French-born striker (Mustafa Hadji).

Precious Star

I am confused about something.

Why is it necessary to pray on a street? A street is for vehicular and pedestrian traffic.

If there is insufficient room in the mosque, then why can't the congregation pray in a park, or in someone's home?

I'm just trying to be practical here. The ban is not on praying outside. The ban is on a congregational prayer on a street that is usually meant for cars to drive on, i.e. a street is a passage way.