Asalamu alaykum guys

Sister Faisa

Adamant alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu:)

Just wanted to introduce myself on this thread. My name is Faisa. I'm an 19 year old muslimah from Ottawa, Canada. Just a student right now, alhamdoulilah:)

Inshallah I'll make use of this forum to learn something new from my brothers and sisters. Jazakallah khair guys:)

alf2

Islam is a way of life
WELCOME! Please do make use of this site. The brothers & sisters here have a lot of knowledge to give. I cant tell you how much I've learned since I joined here. ALHAMDULILAH! Out of all the sites I've ever visited, Turn to Islam is #1.

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
WELCOME! Please do make use of this site. The brothers & sisters here have a lot of knowledge to give. I cant tell you how much I've learned since I joined here. ALHAMDULILAH! Out of all the sites I've ever visited, Turn to Islam is #1.

Exactly! TTI is rich with beneficial information. I couldn't survive more than a week in another (famous) forum. Reason:- No effective Moderation at all.

May Allah reward all those who are behind this forum and all those who are posting here.

To thread starter, Welcome to the forum sister.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome To TTI sister.

Just wanted to introduce myself on this thread. My name is Faisa. I'm an 19 year old muslimah from Ottawa, Canada. Just a student right now, alhamdoulilah:)

Inshallah I'll make use of this forum to learn something new from my brothers and sisters. Jazakallah khair guys:)
~~~
:wasalam:
:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Welcome To TTI sister.
So happy and glad to have you to join us here~Alhamdulillah!

~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

Thank you,
Take care,
~Wassalam :)

adamsmith

Welcome to the site sister, great for you to join us all. Hopefully you will learn and we will learn from you! Inshallah.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

Welcome to the family Ya Ukhti

Enjoy your stay here with an Islamic atmosphere !!!

msmoorad

mommys boy

salaams to all

welcome, insha allah you will learn lots from here.

are you just in Canada to study or do u live there?
where do your parents come from?

are you a revert or a born muslim?

i just like to know these things
then i know how to deal with /address people.

and Allah ta'ala knows best
jazakallah

Sister Faisa

I

Jazakallah khair guys! So nice to know that you guys will be here to help me inshallah:)

I look forward to getting to know you all inshallah

May Allah make us among the patient ones.

Sister Faisa

salaams to all

welcome, insha allah you will learn lots from here.

are you just in Canada to study or do u live there?
where do your parents come from?

are you a revert or a born muslim?

i just like to know these things
then i know how to deal with /address people.

and Allah ta'ala knows best
jazakallah

Lol I live in Canada, and study there too:D

Alhamdoulilah, yes I'm a revert sister. Both my parents are Spanish, and still follow catholism, but inshallah Allah will guide them.