Weird dream? Any thoughts

Sister Faisa

Basically:
My mother, my father and I in front of an old man.

Gave me a glass of milk and I keep drinking but the milk never seems to finish ( I don't really drink milk btw:)

Gave my mom a sheep. But it looked blind. ( I don't know how I knew that, it's just something I assumed in the dream lol)

And my dad gets nothing. But strangely is in a position of sujuud and is bleeding all over.

What do u guys think? It's kinda creepy to be honest

etoile_de_mer

:salam2: Sister
plz do make rukya upon u & ur family ...for example read and listen to surah Baqarah everyday in your house.

Insha Allah u won't get these weird dreams again.

SonOfAdam

Staff member
There are three types of dreams, ones from Allah of signs of things to come, ones from Shaiateen (bad dreams they do for sport), and ones based on daily life events.

To me this dream sounds like it has a lot of meaning in it (Possibly a dream from Allah) and can be interpreted easily by someone that has knowledge of interpreting dreams. This was more common long ago, I don't know of anyone that does this today. Does anyone else?

You may be able to find certain interpretations of the dream using Islamic Dream books, but I find them often to vague and general to get a good answer.

Always say Ayat Al Qursi before you sleep because Allah will assign an Angel to protect you the whole night from Shaiateen. Anytime I forget to say this, they ALWAYS come and bother me. I get bad dreams and I don't get any rest that night.

Did it feel like a bad dream to you? If it did then you should not tell others since this is likely the sporting of jinn and we don't want to encourage them to continue their work and spook others as well when you tell them about your bad dream.