Oh Allah, please forgive me...

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

Mashallah, mashallah, it is so beautiful dua for your heart dear sister.

When I visited TTI now I felt worry and sad, but after I red your dua I feel better now and have more faith in Allah. Alhamduliillah.

May Allah reward you my sister with a loot rewards for writing it and for sharing with us and may Allah forgive us all if we ever loose our faith in Him . Allahume Ameen.

:wasalam:

Hachiko

Ameen! Ameen! Ameen! :allahuakbar:
:bismillah:
Oh Allah, i fear You soooo sooooooooooooo much... Please please please please forgive me, Oh My Lord, for You are most merciful, and most Kind.. I thank You thank You thank You for every innumerable thing you have blessed me with, You are certainly most kind, most Gracious. Please Allah give peace and blessings to the Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihiwassallam and to his family, and his companions. Please Allah give peace to all the other prophets you have specially chosen, give peace to their families and companions.
Forgive me Allah. I am sorry for the many many many sins I have done, And I thank you for guiding through the light with your brilliant mercy and kindness.
Thank you and forgive me and EVERY OTHER MUSLIM IN THE WORLD,and please help ALL those in need of you.
Ameen.:SMILY176:

Italiano

Assalam Alaykum.
Thanks sister Slave of Allah, for share with us your beautiful poem...:)
May Allah reward you. Ameen!