Libya: Halt Exhumations of Mass Graves

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~May Allah swt help,protect and guide us~Amin!

Salams all, please take the time to read this to see what Gaddafi and his people have done here in Libya.

http://www.hrw.org/news/2011/09/22/libya-halt-exhumations-mass-graves
~~~
:wasalam:
:salam2:

Sister,
You have no evidence to prove that this was his doing.Killing and massacre murder of muslims world-wide is not new to us so don't jump into conclusion!

Gaza Massacre.
[yt]kek5cMb96Z0[/yt]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kek5cMb96Z0&feature=related

Take care,
~Wassalam :)

Hatty

I do not think there is evidence of an uprising in Libya, nor Tunisia, nor Egypt. Oh and yes there is nothing really going on in Syria. People love Bashar and all the Alawi people in his army. there is nothing really. Nothing happened in Iraq either. We do not have evidence that the US went to Iraq. There is no country called Libya actually. It is a big scam - only on TV, internet, papers and books but not real - virtual all of it. I do not exist really.

esperanza

revert of many years
I do not think there is evidence of an uprising in Libya, nor Tunisia, nor Egypt. Oh and yes there is nothing really going on in Syria. People love Bashar and all the Alawi people in his army. there is nothing really. Nothing happened in Iraq either. We do not have evidence that the US went to Iraq. There is no country called Libya actually. It is a big scam - only on TV, internet, papers and books but not real - virtual all of it. I do not exist really.

your right,,,were all duped by a massive propoganda..driven by the west,,,,

when will people wake up and face the truth,,,im so tired of people questioning did these killings really happen were there massacres
im not libyan and it makes me mad....its disprespectful to libyan people to deny that they suffereed

i still know syrian people deny any kind of killing...yet i know peopole personally who have suffred at hands of that regime

everyone is so obssessed with the west and their propoganda..that even muslims are blind to the propoganda fed to them by evil dictators

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
~~~
:wasalam:
:salam2:

Sister,
You have no evidence to prove that this was his doing.Killing and massacre murder of muslims world-wide is not new to us so don't jump into conclusion!

Gaza Massacre.
[yt]kek5cMb96Z0[/yt]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kek5cMb96Z0&feature=related

Take care,
~Wassalam :)

Salams sister, with due respect, I have lived throght this here in Libya please dont tell me what i do and dont know, its about time people opened their eyes to what has really happened here and has been happening through the years, I do not jump to conclusions!
Alhamdulilah Allah Ta'laa knows every thnig and I put my trust in him to do justice and I thought that my muslim brothers and sisters would be able to see the true inshallah He will guide us all to the right Ameen
w/salams

esperanza

revert of many years
Salams sister, with due respect, I have lived throght this here in Libya please dont tell me what i do and dont know, its about time people opened their eyes to what has really happened here and has been happening through the years, I do not jump to conclusions!
Alhamdulilah Allah Ta'laa knows every thnig and I put my trust in him to do justice and I thought that my muslim brothers and sisters would be able to see the true inshallah He will guide us all to the right Ameen
w/salams

please dont feel sad....so many people are obsessed by the west and resentment of the west..that cannot see the suffering being inflicted by leaders here

septithol

Banned
I'm not sure why they are not exhuming the mass graves, is it to hide something bad they have done, or for some other reason? Rotting bodies have a lot of germs, they can potentially make people sick if dug up.