personality test

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I have to say brother..we all feel unique at times but we feel better when we are part of something larger.
Brother, I urge you to talk to an imam about this feeling. It is not something to be discussed over the internet.

You don't want all your friends to be the same type as you. That would be so boring you would fall asleep.

aboo_jadd

Assalaam walaikum,

I have to say brother..we all feel unique at times but we feel better when we are part of something larger.
Brother, I urge you to talk to an imam about this feeling. It is not something to be discussed over the internet.

You don't want all your friends to be the same type as you. That would be so boring you would fall asleep.

I am not sort of understanding, if you could expand that would be appreciated, jazak Allahu khair.

Wa alaykumus-salam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

ISFP..

You are introverted. You like people and know what people like. You love beauty. You love the sense in beauty. You appreciate the sounds of the Quran. You are blessed. You are not the one that needs to be appreciated. You appreciate. People like you. The SF combination is good for many. You get things done. You know how to do things. You are practical. But, there is a little part of you that has the independent thinker. Make sense?

aboo_jadd

Assalaam walaikum,

ISFP..

You are introverted. You like people and know what people like. You love beauty. You love the sense in beauty. You appreciate the sounds of the Quran. You are blessed. You are not the one that needs to be appreciated. You appreciate. People like you. The SF combination is good for many. You get things done. You know how to do things. You are practical. But, there is a little part of you that has the independent thinker. Make sense?

Sorry, forgive me. I meant to ask, what did you mean by I should talk to an Imam about a certain feeling and the feeling of uniqueness.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I am so sorry, I was directing that comment to my brother True Sultan. I do apologize for the confusion.

I wrote a brief analysis of your post with the ISFP.

InshaAllah, the confusion is cleared up. Please let me know.

aboo_jadd

Assalaam walaikum,

ISFP..

Barak Allahu feek for the clarification.

Reading up on ISFP and the careers associated with them...all I got to say is, they seem pretty weak haha.

But funny how the three things I am partially pursuing are mentioned in the career options: teacher/social worker/psychologist...all with Islamic twists.

However, what does it mean that I love beauty?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

The humanistic careers are the FP in you. You are sensitive to the human condition.

That S...is sensing. You are part of the real world. Those who have a S preference like the arts. You see beauty in the poetry of Imam Shafi or Rumi more than others. You appreciate the time it took for someone to create an object.

Make sense.

True_Sultan

A logical believer
Assalaam walaikum,

Yes I feel like this is something bigger and it should not be discussed on the internet. Like you said I will find my answers. And i am glad you have introduced the Jung Personality test, it is one of the most renowned and accurate test. Also our deal still stands, when you are a 100, i shall inshallah take you out for a spin to the moon =)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Oh sweet son...InshaAllah..I am counting down the days for my trip to the Moon.
You have the maturity to understand that which we seek the most, our treasure, for men is always close to ones heart. There are some things that a man keeps to himself.
I am a woman. I do not understand man, at times, thus I am grateful that Allah subhana wa talla, understands how we feel. Let me throw something profound to you.

In His Kindness and Gentleness, He, the Magnificent Creator, the One with All Knowledge, The Judge...He, My Lord, hears my plea...now, my brothers and my sons ignore my plea, yet, He has asked me to serve them. Were I blessed with a husband, I would have to listen to him, out of the Love and Fear of Allah.

Ya Allah....and InshaAllah, I will fly to the moon and play among the stars.

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
salam aleikum,

i made this test, thank you dear sister Aapa

ISFJ
Introverted Sensing Feeling Judging
Strength of the preferences %
72 1 31 50​
You are:
distinctively expressed introvert

slightly expressed sensing personality

moderately expressed feeling personality

moderately expressed judging personality

esperanza

revert of many years
salam aleikum,

ISFJ
72 1 31 50​
You are:

were quite similar im ISFP

esperanza

revert of many years
salam aleikum,

ISFJ
72 1 31 50​
You are:

you are a nurturer dear,,,read this pagehttp://www.personalitypage.com/html/ISFJ_per.html
http://www.personalitypage.com/html/ISFJ.html
and this page

esperanza

revert of many years
READ THIS sister hajerr

you are a nurturer dear,,,read this pagehttp://www.personalitypage.com/html/ISFJ_per.html
http://www.personalitypage.com/html/ISFJ.html
and this page

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Portrait of an ISFJ - Introverted Sensing Feeling Judging
(Introverted Sensing with Extraverted Feeling)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Nurturer

As an ISFJ, your primary mode of living is focused internally, where you takes things in via your five senses in a literal, concrete fashion. Your secondary mode is external, where you deal with things according to how you feel about them, or how they fit into your personal value system.

ISFJs live in a world that is concrete and kind. They are truly warm and kind-hearted, and want to believe the best of people. They value harmony and cooperation, and are likely to be very sensitive to other people's feelings. People value the ISFJ for their consideration and awareness, and their ability to bring out the best in others by their firm desire to believe the best.

ISFJs have a rich inner world that is not usually obvious to observers. They constantly take in information about people and situations that is personally important to them, and store it away. This tremendous store of information is usually startlingly accurate, because the ISFJ has an exceptional memory about things that are important to their value systems. It would not be uncommon for the ISFJ to remember a particular facial expression or conversation in precise detail years after the event occured, if the situation made an impression on the ISFJ.

ISFJs have a very clear idea of the way things should be, which they strive to attain. They value security and kindness, and respect traditions and laws. They tend to believe that existing systems are there because they work. Therefore, they're not likely to buy into doing things in a new way, unless they're shown in a concrete way why its better than the established method.

ISFJs learn best by doing, rather than by reading about something in a book, or applying theory. For this reason, they are not likely to be found in fields which require a lot of conceptual analysis or theory. They value practical application. Traditional methods of higher education, which require a lot of theorizing and abstraction, are likely to be a chore for the ISFJ. The ISFJ learns a task best by being shown its practical application. Once the task is learned, and its practical importance is understood, the ISFJ will faithfully and tirelessly carry through the task to completion. The ISFJ is extremely dependable.

The ISFJ has an extremely well-developed sense of space, function, and aesthetic appeal. For that reason, they're likely to have beautifully furnished, functional homes. They make extremely good interior decorators. This special ability, combined with their sensitivity to other's feelings and desires, makes them very likely to be great gift-givers - finding the right gift which will be truly appreciated by the recipient.

More so than other types, ISFJs are extremely aware of their own internal feelings, as well as other people's feelings. They do not usually express their own feelings, keeping things inside. If they are negative feelings, they may build up inside the ISFJ until they turn into firm judgments against individuals which are difficult to unseed, once set. Many ISFJs learn to express themselves, and find outlets for their powerful emotions.

Just as the ISFJ is not likely to express their feelings, they are also not likely to let on that they know how others are feeling. However, they will speak up when they feel another individual really needs help, and in such cases they can truly help others become aware of their feelings.

The ISFJ feels a strong sense of responsibility and duty. They take their responsibilities very seriously, and can be counted on to follow through. For this reason, people naturally tend to rely on them. The ISFJ has a difficult time saying "no" when asked to do something, and may become over-burdened. In such cases, the ISFJ does not usually express their difficulties to others, because they intensely dislike conflict, and because they tend to place other people's needs over their own. The ISFJ needs to learn to identify, value, and express their own needs, if they wish to avoid becoming over-worked and taken for granted.

ISFJs need positive feedback from others. In the absence of positive feedback, or in the face of criticism, the ISFJ gets discouraged, and may even become depressed. When down on themselves or under great stress, the ISFJ begins to imagine all of the things that might go critically wrong in their life. They have strong feelings of inadequacy, and become convinced that "everything is all wrong", or "I can't do anything right".

The ISFJ is warm, generous, and dependable. They have many special gifts to offer, in their sensitivity to others, and their strong ability to keep things running smoothly. They need to remember to not be overly critical of themselves, and to give themselves some of the warmth and love which they freely dispense to others.

Jungian functional preference ordering:

Dominant: Introverted Sensing
Auxilliary: Extraverted Feeling
Tertiary: Introverted Thinking
Inferior: Extraverted Intuition

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
salam aleikum,

Yes, i read, thank you dear sister, it is very near description of my type.
Allah knows best.

Al-bint

Smile! It's Sunnah!
salaam alaikum!

i enjoy such personality tests!

i got INTP with the nos 56 25 25 11.

tried understanding but i cudnt get much out of it :(

esperanza

revert of many years
the thinker

thankyou :)

jazakallah khairn

→ ←NEW!!

Portrait of an INTP - Introverted iNtuitive Thinking Perceiving
(Introverted Thinking with Extraverted Intuition)

The Thinker

As an INTP, your primary mode of living is focused internally, where you deal with things rationally and logically. Your secondary mode is external, where you take things in primarily via your intuition.

INTPs live in the world of theoretical possibilities. They see everything in terms of how it could be improved, or what it could be turned into. They live primarily inside their own minds, having the ability to analyze difficult problems, identify patterns, and come up with logical explanations. They seek clarity in everything, and are therefore driven to build knowledge. They are the "absent-minded professors", who highly value intelligence and the ability to apply logic to theories to find solutions. They typically are so strongly driven to turn problems into logical explanations, that they live much of their lives within their own heads, and may not place as much importance or value on the external world. Their natural drive to turn theories into concrete understanding may turn into a feeling of personal responsibility to solve theoretical problems, and help society move towards a higher understanding.

INTPs value knowledge above all else. Their minds are constantly working to generate new theories, or to prove or disprove existing theories. They approach problems and theories with enthusiasm and skepticism, ignoring existing rules and opinions and defining their own approach to the resolution. They seek patterns and logical explanations for anything that interests them. They're usually extremely bright, and able to be objectively critical in their analysis. They love new ideas, and become very excited over abstractions and theories. They love to discuss these concepts with others. They may seem "dreamy" and distant to others, because they spend a lot of time inside their minds musing over theories. They hate to work on routine things - they would much prefer to build complex theoretical solutions, and leave the implementation of the system to others. They are intensely interested in theory, and will put forth tremendous amounts of time and energy into finding a solution to a problem with has piqued their interest.

INTPs do not like to lead or control people. They're very tolerant and flexible in most situations, unless one of their firmly held beliefs has been violated or challenged, in which case they may take a very rigid stance. The INTP is likely to be very shy when it comes to meeting new people. On the other hand, the INTP is very self-confident and gregarious around people they know well, or when discussing theories which they fully understand.

The INTP has no understanding or value for decisions made on the basis of personal subjectivity or feelings. They strive constantly to achieve logical conclusions to problems, and don't understand the importance or relevance of applying subjective emotional considerations to decisions. For this reason, INTPs are usually not in-tune with how people are feeling, and are not naturally well-equiped to meet the emotional needs of others.

The INTP may have a problem with self-aggrandizement and social rebellion, which will interfere with their creative potential. Since their Feeling side is their least developed trait, the INTP may have difficulty giving the warmth and support that is sometimes necessary in intimate relationships. If the INTP doesn't realize the value of attending to other people's feelings, he or she may become overly critical and sarcastic with others. If the INTP is not able to find a place for themself which supports the use of their strongest abilities, they may become generally negative and cynical. If the INTP has not developed their Sensing side sufficiently, they may become unaware of their environment, and exhibit weakness in performing maintenance-type tasks, such as bill-paying and dressing appropriately.

For the INTP, it is extremely important that ideas and facts are expressed correctly and succinctly. They are likely to express themselves in what they believe to be absolute truths. Sometimes, their well thought-out understanding of an idea is not easily understandable by others, but the INTP is not naturally likely to tailor the truth so as to explain it in an understandable way to others. The INTP may be prone to abandoning a project once they have figured it out, moving on to the next thing. It's important that the INTP place importance on expressing their developed theories in understandable ways. In the end, an amazing discovery means nothing if you are the only person who understands it.

The INTP is usually very independent, unconventional, and original. They are not likely to place much value on traditional goals such as popularity and security. They usually have complex characters, and may tend to be restless and temperamental. They are strongly ingenious, and have unconventional thought patterns which allows them to analyze ideas in new ways. Consequently, a lot of scientific breakthroughs in the world have been made by the INTP.

The INTP is at his best when he can work on his theories independently. When given an environment which supports his creative genius and possible eccentricity, the INTP can accomplish truly remarkable things. These are the pioneers of new thoughts in our society.

Jungian functional preference ordering:

Dominant: Introverted Thinking