:A reminder:

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum.

304285_10150333582873349_502888348_8077746_164036632_n.jpg

This image appeals and reminds us of two things.

1) Self-Introspection of our Imaan and commitment towards Allah (SWT).

2) He knows what is best for us. So never despair for anything thing short in this material world.

Regards.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Oh Lord that has touched my heart =(

May I share a photo too Br. Sachin?
This one reminds me of such an example of dedication to Allah subhana wa ta ala..

345fse0.jpg

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum: Sis Alf.

Thanks for another touching reminder. At least both these pics make me feel ashamed,for I many a times abandoned my prayers for minor issues such different aches or simple fever.

Regards.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Jazakallah khair. This picture reminds me of friend. My sister's friend actually. we used to go to same school. She recently lost her leg because she was diagnosed with cancer. She's going to get one like that in the picture. 'Audobillah! Little thanks we give. Alhumdulillah 'Ala Kull haal!

May Allaah forgive us for our shortcomings.

sachin4islam

Asalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Jazakallah khair. This picture reminds me of friend. My sister's friend actually. we used to go to same school. She recently lost her leg because she was diagnosed with cancer. She's going to get one like that in the picture. 'Audobillah! Little thanks we give. Alhumdulillah 'Ala Kull haal!

May Allaah forgive us for our shortcomings.

Walikum Assalam: Sis.

Amputation,how horrible it sounds,may Allah (SWT) protect her and bless her with patience,InshaAllah we have best destiny to look forward. But words are so easy to propel,the one who suffers only knows how he/she endures it.

Regards.

mahaseeb

Asalamualikum brother...
Mashallah.. thanks for the reminder... may allh reward you for this deed.. ameen....
Jazakallah hu khair
Abdul Haseeb

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

May Allah reward you dear brother and dear sister "Alf" for sharing with us this heart touching remainder.

It is remainding us how sometimes we are far away from Allah subhanahu wa teala that we are even missing our Fardh salahs, while there are some Muslims who do not forget on Allah although they have been tested with great difficulties in their lifes. SubhanAllah :tti_sister:

May Allah reward all Muslims with this eman and taqwa. Ameen ya Rabby

:wasalam:

salahdin

JAZAKALLAH KHAIRAN bro for the reminder.

سُوۡرَةُ العَادیَات

إِنَّ ٱلۡإِنسَـٰنَ لِرَبِّهِۦ لَكَنُودٌ۬ (٦) وَإِنَّهُ ۥ عَلَىٰ ذَٲلِكَ لَشَہِيدٌ۬

Surah Al-Adiyat

Lo! man is an ingrate unto his Lord (6) And lo! he is a witness unto that; (7)
100:6-7

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
this a great reminder. there are many times when we feel too tired to make the salah and we try very hard to excuse ourselves from having to perform it. yet, when we do fall and fail to make the salah, we should remember the people from these images, to inspire and prod us to do the right thing and make the salah at their appropriate times.

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum:

Whatever excuses we may generate to pacify our soul for not doing any duty towards Allah,but here we fail miserably to ponder a point,Allah knows the best,better than we know ourselves.

Regards.