Oh Allah!!Why me???

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Whenever he faces and accident and get injured, the word uttered from his mouth is, "why Allah did this to me from the 6.9 billion?"

Whenever a relative of him passes away, leaving the family in grief, he says, "Ali's father is so old, but why Allah taken my 40 year old father before him?"

Whenever Allah makes him face a trial, he says, "why so hard for me?"

But....

He NEVER bothers to ask why Allah has blessed him with such a pious spouse and a good home.

He NEVER bothers to ask why Allah has made him able to see, hear and talk while there are many without them.

He NEVER bothers to ask why Allah has selected him to be able to get education up to a level where he can manage his life.

I ask....

Why this???

My dear beloved brothers and sisters. The above is an example which I had seen jumping in our communities. Whenever Allah tests some of us, we complain and ask "why me?" However, did those people ever thought about the blessings of Allah on them?

There are between 143 to 210 Orphans around the Globe, and everyday 5760 more become orphans, according to UNICEF. Did they asked, "why Allah has not included me among them?"

About 284 million people are visually impaired worldwide: 39 million are blind and 245 have low vision, according to WHO. Did they ask, "why my eye sight is good O Allah?"

An estimated 17.3 million people died from CVDs in 2008, representing 30% of all global deaths. Of these deaths, an estimated 7.3 million were due to coronary heart disease and 6.2 million were due to stroke. Did they ask, "why am I so blessed to have this healthy life?"

There are millions and millions of Refugees world wide, according to UNHCR (UN Refugee Agency). Did they ask, "O Allah! Why not me and my family?"

Dear my beloved brothers and sisters. This is a matter of Iman. Let us ponder over what the Prophet of Allah (pbuh) said.

“How amazing is the affair of the believer. There is good for him in everything and that is for no one but the believer. If good times come his way, he expresses gratitude to Allah and that is good for him, and if hardship comes his way, he endures it patiently and that is better for him.” - Sahih Muslim

This is the way we must adopt. Because we have (yes indeed we have) everything with us. We must thank for what we have, and be patient for what we do not.

Please watch the video below and feel Allah's blessings on you.

[yt]GhE7vQVAXLw[/yt]

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

By akhuna Ibn Adam

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.

JazakAllahu khair brother. But you have broken the rule :SMILY286:. I am thinking about what punishment to give you. :SMILY71:

Just kidding. :SMILY45: But really, do not do that next time okay? :SMILY47:

azeezkhan

Masha allah.. Very nice aibraath for all. We need to thank allah that he made all parts of our body fine.. May Allah bless him and to us as well!..:tti_sister:

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~

JazakAllahu khair brother. But you have broken the rule :SMILY286:. I am thinking about what punishment to give you. :SMILY71:

Just kidding. :SMILY45: But really, do not do that next time okay? :SMILY47:

Wa alaykumasalaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu,
I am sorrry akhi,forgive me :(
wa jazakallah khayran wa iyyakum.Ameen.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

An worth reminder.. Alahmdulillah

But I am sorry i laughed at this...

"Ali's father is so old, but why Allah taken my 40 year old father before him?"

I wish every member of TTI read this.. Insha Allah

Jazakalalh Khair for sharing this with us

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Jazzak Allah khair dear brother for sharing with us this usefull words and remainder. Alhadmulillah.

LIke Allah subhanahu wa teala sais in one Ayah that we remember Him when we are tested with difficulties in our lifes and when we are in need of Allahs Help, but after we have blessed life, we forget on Allah. Astagfirullah.

May Allah make us of those who are gratefull Servants. Ameen:tti_sister:

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamaoalikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Jazakallah khair for the reminder brother. May Allaah reward our brother for writing such a thought provoking article.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
All praises be upon Allah swt.

:salam2:

Allahu Akbar!
God of the universe.

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslim~Amin!

Take care!
~Wassalam.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Masha allah.. Very nice aibraath for all. We need to thank allah that he made all parts of our body fine.. May Allah bless him and to us as well!..:tti_sister:

Ameen.Indded,Allah is so merciful to us but "qaleelam ma tashkurun".

An worth reminder.. Alahmdulillah

But I am sorry i laughed at this...

"Ali's father is so old, but why Allah taken my 40 year old father before him?"

I wish every member of TTI read this.. Insha Allah

Jazakalalh Khair for sharing this with us

Wa iyyaki.Ameen.Alhamdulillah for everything.

Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Jazzak Allah khair dear brother for sharing with us this usefull words and remainder. Alhadmulillah.

LIke Allah subhanahu wa teala sais in one Ayah that we remember Him when we are tested with difficulties in our lifes and when we are in need of Allahs Help, but after we have blessed life, we forget on Allah. Astagfirullah.

May Allah make us of those who are gratefull Servants. Ameen:tti_sister:

wa alaikumassalaam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu,
Ameen,wa iyyaki.Indeed sister,life is a form of test and alhamdulillah for them,through these tests we get humbled and return to Allah swt.
Ameen to your duas.

Asalamaoalikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Jazakallah khair for the reminder brother. May Allaah reward our brother for writing such a thought provoking article.

Wa alaikumassalaam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu,
Ameen,wa iyyaki.
Ameen to your duas.

:salam2: brother

jazakallah khayr for sharing this beautiful post. everyone can learn from this.

Ameen,wa iyyaki.InshaAllah,this is a very beneficient post alhamdulillah.

:salam2:

Allahu Akbar!
God of the universe.

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslim~Amin!

Take care!
~Wassalam.

Alhamdulillahi Rabbil 'aalameen.
Ameen to your duas.