shahada

jennytinasky

assalam alaykum sisters, finally i can say tht lol, as tonight i took my shahada :hijabi: it felt so good, and really emotional, i cried, is tht normal?? anyway wanted to share it with you all, loads of love sisters jenny xx:hearts:

RabiALLAH

La Ilaha Illa ALLAH
Mabrook, congartulation,
Allah is pleased with you
He the Al Mightly have guided you to the rigth path, from totally darkness to the NOOR, the lightness of Isalm
i am so proud of you Sister in Islam, I so happy for you
none has the rigth to bw worshipped but Allah Alone

'Our Lord is Allah,' and afterward are upright, the angels descend upon them, saying: Fear not nor grieve, but hear good tidings of the Paradise which you are promised"

this is to those who believe in Allah and do right............
may Allah Greator of the Worlds, purify our hearts and yours,purify our souls and intentions and yours
i pray Him and supplicate to save you from Sutan
Ameen

luv4theummah

Asalama halikum,

Sista I am really happy that you came into Islam. I am also happy to be the first Muslim to welcome you into this blessed website. I am more happy that you have found the truth

Yes it is normal to cry especially when you took your shahada, and it won't be the last time you shed a tear in the name of Islam.

Insallah may Allah increase your imaan, insallah you have allot of brothers and sisters here that will help you. In case you got any question, just ask.

Welcome home :SMILY259: :SMILY259: :SMILY259:

asalama halikum

Sauda17

Wa alaikum assalam

Congratulations sister, that is fantastic news!

May Allah subhana wa ta'ala continue to guide you ... :hearts:

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Welcome !

Allahu-Akbar !
Allahu-Akbar !
Allahu-Akbar !

Assalamu-alaikum Sister !
A very warm welcome to Islam, may Allah SWT strengthen your faith and guide you always in your journey towards him.

But Allâh has endeared the Faith to you and has beautified it in your hearts, and has made disbelief, wickedness and disobedience (to Allâh and His Messenger SAW) hateful to you. Such are they who are the rightly guided, (7) (This is) a Grace from Allâh and His Favour. And Allâh is All-Knowing, All-Wise. (8)
Al-Quran
Allâh chooses for Himself whom He wills, and guides unto Himself who turns to Him in repentance and in obedience. (13)
Al-Quran
As for those who strive hard in Us (Our Cause), We will surely guide them to Our Paths (i.e. Allâh's religion - Islâmic Monotheism). And verily, Allâh is with the Muhsinûn (good doers)."[] (69)
Al-Quran

BrotherZak

assalam alaykum sisters, finally i can say tht lol, as tonight i took my shahada :hijabi: it felt so good, and really emotional, i cried, is tht normal?? anyway wanted to share it with you all, loads of love sisters jenny xx:hearts:

Wow salam very nice to hear that dear sister and i think it is the norm to cry so really nothing to worry about. A few words of advice is to take things slowly and gradually learn about Islam in steps day by day but do no overload yourself. Start with the Prayer as your foundation and go from there..from your bro in islam welcome!!

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Waalaikumsalam dear Sister,

MashaAllah.
Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar.
Another Sister in Islam. SubhanAllah.

Welcome to Islam!!
Welcome to the Family!!

Yes, getting emotional is just normal. MashaAllah, it feels real good to hear another joining Islam.

Take Care Sis!!!

jennytinasky

thank you to all

thank you to everyone for the warm welcome:SMILY259: and for the advice much appreciated, thanks agian brothers and sisters:muslim_child: :SMILY252:

abdellah007

CONGRATULATION sister.

you welcome to this ummah.

you welcome to TTI family.

i hope you will enjoy being in this forum.

salam

habib786

Mashallah Mashallah congratulations sister ... May Allah guide u and keep u in the right path .....Welcome to Islam and welcome to TTI ...hope to hear more from u...

ummersheriff

ALLAH THE GREAT

ASSALAMU ALAIKKUM SISTER,
WELCOME TO THE FAMILY OF ISLAM, MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU WITH HEAVEN, PRAY FOR ME SISTER.
-UMMER BROTHER INDIA

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welocme back to Islam,sister.

assalam alaykum sisters, finally i can say tht lol, as tonight i took my shahada :hijabi:it felt so good, and really emotional, i cried, is tht normal?? anyway wanted to share it with you all, loads of love sisters jenny xx
~~~
[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com] [/URL]
[url=http://www.familylobby.com] [/URL]

Wa'alaikumusalam,

Assalamu'alaikum!
Masha'allah,
Alhamdulillah!

Welcome back to Islam,sister.
So glad to have you with us~Alhamdulillah!

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslim~Amin!

See you again,
~Wassalam

Hatty

:mashallah: SISTER....

Welcome and may Allah keep you and us on the straight path...Ameen...

:mashallah: