aarifabanu

assalamu alaikum,im new member to this website,just wants to introduce myself and wants to convey my salams to all.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Wa'alaikumussalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Welcome to the family sister. :)

:SMILY206:

May Allah increase us in knowledge and make us among those who practice what we learn. Ameen!

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome To TTI,Sister.

assalamu alaikum,im new member to this website,just wants to introduce myself and wants to convey my salams to all.
~~~
:wasalam:
:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Welcome To TTI,sister.
So happy and glad to have you here~Alhamdulillah!

~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)

Zulfiqar32

Assalaamu alykom, I am a new convert to Islam who had converted three months ago on the internet, my parents are against it and as of now i have dropped the topic . Could anyone help?

esperanza

revert of many years
Assalaamu alykom, I am a new convert to Islam who had converted three months ago on the internet, my parents are against it and as of now i have dropped the topic . Could anyone help?

welcome brother...hamdilla that you cconverted,,,,your parents just need time..it will be diffiult but just try to deal with them calmly and not get in to arguments, just hope and pray that in time they will understand

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam: Sister

Welcome to our family...

May you enjoy your stay here with an Islamic atmosphere :)

aarifabanu

Walaikum salam,its nice 2 hear u that u hv convertd 2 islam,try 2 convince ur parents politely r else just pray 2 god,thats the only way 2 go but never think 2 leav islam, Alla wil guide u always to the right path.

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Salam aleikum , i am also new member of this site and convered for about 10 month. Is hard but i try take everythink with calm, and pray , and hope that inchallah i will succed in this life as muslim and my goal is Janah inchallah...even if for this i deal with suffering now...may Allah help us all. I love this site, please keep it alive, shokran. :tti_sister:

esperanza

revert of many years
Salam aleikum , i am also new member of this site and convered for about 10 month. Is hard but i try take everythink with calm, and pray , and hope that inchallah i will succed in this life as muslim and my goal is Janah inchallah...even if for this i deal with suffering now...may Allah help us all. I love this site, please keep it alive, shokran. :tti_sister:

welcome sister...may Allah guide you and make you strong inshallah