Words Of Wisdom

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Allaah is proud of only that slave who is independent of (detached from and disinterested) in bestowals and fate and is not only not unhappy and critical of events which visit him/her, but understands them to be based on Divine Wisdom and cheerfully welcomes them. And this is the mother (source) of all good deeds.

Welcoming all events and happenings, understanding them to be results of Divine Commands leads to happiness.

Do not complain about your destiny.

Every Destiny is a Divine decree – inevitable.

The Lord of destiny is Allaah . . . leave it to Him.

(Hadrat Abu Anees Muhammad Barkat Ali, QaddasAllaahu Ta'alaa Sirruhul 'Azeez)

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
Abu’l-Darda’ رضي الله عنه said to his wife: “If you see me angry, calm me down, and if I see you angry, I will calm you down, otherwise it will be too difficult to live together.”

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
'Alee (ra) is reported to have said:

"Hate no one, no matter how much they've wronged you.
Live humbly, no matter how wealthy you become.
Think positively no matter how hard life is.
Give much, even if you've been given little.
Keep in touch with the ones who have forgotten you.
And forgive the one who has wronged you.
And do not stop praying for the best of those whom you love."​

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
Always put ur trust in Allaah, even if He is leading you off a cliff...
He is either going to catch u as u fall, or He is going to teach u to fly...

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
O Allaah help me to count ur blessings not my loss.

To count my laughter, not my tears.

And mostly, to count on You (Allaah), not my own filthy self.

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
PATIENCE - Learn it from the seeds in the desert. they wait a lifetime for a drop of rain, then burst into flowers that last a few days.

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
You meet people who forget you. You forget people you meet. But sometimes you meet those people you can't forget. Those are your friends.

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
"Should any of you stand in Salah before his Rabb, he should know Allah in his heart by the great blessings which He bestows upon him and the abundant favour which He grants him, for Allah has honoured him with great goodness, but he has saddled himself with sins. Therefore it is incumbent upon him to be excessive in his humility and meekness towards Allah."

[Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal]

Astrugglingsoul

:salam2:

"Beautified is the life of this world for those who disbelieve, and they mock at those who believe. But those who obey Allâh's Orders and keep away from what He has forbidden, will be above them on the Day of Resurrection. And Allâh gives (of His Bounty, Blessings, Favours, Honours, etc. on the Day of Resurrection) to whom He wills without limit." [Al-Quran 2:212]