Just for laughs

Ershad

:salam2:

Here is a joke which I found funny :)

Two men are in the desert, one called Steve and the other James. They have no water, are very thirsty but suddenly notice a Mosque nearby. They decide to go in with James telling Steve,

“I’m going to pretend my name’s Abdul, otherwise they won’t give us anything to eat or drink cos’ we’re not Muslims. You change your name too.”

But Steve refused.

“I’m not changing my name for anyone! My name’s Steve and that’s it.”

They go in and meet the Imam.

“Hi, my name’s Abdullah and this is Steve.”

The Imam replies,

“Hello Steve and Assalamu ‘alaykum Abdul.”

He turns to Steve and says, “Come and have some food and water Steve.” He then turns to Abdul and says, “Ramadhan Mubarak.”

I hope you enjoyed it.

Barakallahu Feek!

Ershad

:salam2:

One more :)

Two men were on a plane on a business trip when a Muslim couple boarded the plane and were seated right in front of them. The two men, eager to have some fun, started talking loudly.

"My boss is sending me to Saudi Arabia",

the one said, "But I don't want to go...too many Muslims there!"

The Muslim couple noticeably heard and grew uncomfortable.

The other guy laughed, "Oh, yeah, my boss wanted to send me to Pakistan but I refused...WAY too many Muslims!"

Smiling, the first man said, "One time I was in Iran but I HATED the fact that there were so many Muslims!"

The couple fidgeted. The other guy responded, "Oh, yeah...you can't go ANYWHERE to get away from them...the last time I was in FRANCE I ran into a bunch of them too!"

The first guy was laughing hysterically as he added, "That is why you'll never see me in Indonesia...WAY too many Muslims!"

At this, the Muslim man turned around and responded politely, "Why don't you go to Hell?", he asked, "I hear there's not very many Muslims THERE!"

sis khadidja

proud to be muslim
:salam2: i like the first one more but the go to hell i heard there not many muslims there is a CLASSIC!!:blackhijab:

sandra canada

Laa ilaha illa Allah
May Allah bless you .......thanks for putting a smile in our face...but be careful brother read this fatwa ...............

as-salamu 'alaykum

Question: What is the ruling on joking in our Islamic religion? Is it among the idle speech, knowing that it is not making fun of the religion? Please advise us, may Allaah reward you.
Answer: Praise be to Allaah.
There is nothing wrong with humorous talk and joking, if it is truthful, especially if it is not done a great deal. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to joke but he never said anything but that which was true. But if it involves telling lies, then it is not permissible, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Woe to the one who speaks and lies in order to make people laugh; woe to him, woe to him.” Narrated by Abu Dawood, al-Tirmidhi and al-Nasaa’i with a jayyid isnaad. And Allaah is the Source of strength.
Majmoo’ Fataawa wa Maqaalaat Li’l-Shaykh Ibn Baaz, 6/391