Escaping to the West

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

We western muslims, reverts, have tasted western life and saw what it is.

spya.gif

We don´t want back to this sick culture. If it is even any culture.

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself

We western muslims, reverts, have tasted western life and saw what it is.

spya.gif

We don´t want back to this sick culture. If it is even any culture.

Well, I am a man torn between two worlds at the moment. I'm slowly letting go of my old life, but it's not easy to do.

Skywalker

Funny!!

I find the whole topic very funny!! I came back to the forum after around THREE years and to tell you the truth I am laughing.

Sister

(No offence intended) Do you think life is a fairy tale? You can migrate to any Muslim country JUST LIKE THAT??

How will people in other lands will ever know our religion? I do not think by looking at the news.

Anyways, I am someone who is ready to immigrate to any part of the world, it doesn't matter which part of the world. I don't care, provide me with food and shelter. I just want my family to see tomorrow's sun. (I am not one but I number in millions). Find a country for me!!

We will have a lot to discuss. I have just started. First find me a country!!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Can you believe I am still around?

There are many young and idealistic folks on the forum.

As I wrote earlier in this thread...do you have a job for me...and i'll be there in two weeks.

I am in the millions, too.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

All respect to others opinion but I haven´t never felt to escape from west. Living in west might be harder than living among muslim-majority... but why my path as muslim should to be easy?

"...Our Lord, and lay not upon us a burden like that which You laid upon those before us. Our Lord, and burden us not with that which we have no ability to bear...." [2:286] The Holy Quran.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

May Allah keep our eeman strong. Ramadan, month of Quran and we should focus on that. We can exercise our difference of opinion later, Insha Allah.

complex_man

enough of talk.

live wherever you want but condition is , it should be according to Islamic rules.
East or west doean't matter. this land belongs to Allah and We can practice our religion any where. just concentrate on ramadhan.

enough of argument.

esperanza

revert of many years
enough of talk.

live wherever you want but condition is , it should be according to Islamic rules.
East or west doean't matter. this land belongs to Allah and We can practice our religion any where. just concentrate on ramadhan.

enough of argument.

:hijabi:thank you ..true....most importsnt is to follow Islam correctly and especially now to concentrate on Ramadan
may Allah guide us all

sandra canada

Laa ilaha illa Allah
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister,

Please do not cast sin upon those who choose to follow Islam and we just happen to live in the West.

We have had this discussion before.

No matter what you say a fatawa is just an opinion. We do not follow fatawa. We follow the Quran. That is the authority.

And Allah tells us the most important thing in faith is to Believe in Him.

What does where you live have to do with Believing in Him.

Just because a land is Muslim majority does not make it a land of Believers.

This thread is not good for Ramadan. We are trying to make peace. This is not about all good Muslims live here and all bad Muslims live there.

assalamu alikum brother

i don't think you've read my comment

again :we only follow fatwa of the scholars which support with Dalil from the sunnah and quran. All the evidences from Quran & Sunnah indicates that we must Immigrate and leave land of kufr.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Salaam sister...you know I am reading this wonderful PDF that was linked on TTI. It is about 300 pages long. http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80445.
This link helps us to understand when we need to leave.

Also someone posted a video that I have to dig up..last week..in England..the question arose..it has the American imam who was arrested...they discuss migration ...I will see if I can link it. ( maybe someone with a better memory can dig it up...it's about twenty minutes long with four guests )

sandra canada

Laa ilaha illa Allah
Assalamu alaykum

I have lived in several Muslim countries, including Saudi Arabia, Jordan and others. When you are not there for a few week holiday, you will notice the stubborn unfair bureaucracy, people with very bad manners, and a lack of humanity and rights.

A lot of what I believed before, was spun on its head, unfortunately. Some things, from my own person experiences of how people there live and behave, I better not utter.

Wasalamu Alaykum

wa-alikum assalam warhamtu Allah wabrakatu brother remember prophet peace upon him said This world is a prison for the believer and a paradise for the disbeliever” (Sahih Muslim).

so ..those people who have bad morals or the justice is missing in their life
we are not obligating to interact with them . still there is a good people there

Your justification not gives you the excuses to disobey allah commands..

sandra canada

Laa ilaha illa Allah
Brothers/ sisters , may Allah bless you........

I don't like argument while there were an evidences from the quran and sunnah that the muslim not permissable to live in the dar al kufr (the land of shirk).

The prophet peace upon him said

:Among those who came before you was a man who killed 99 people. He then asked to be guided to the most prolific worshipper from the inhabitants of the earth, and he was directed to a monk. He went to him and told him that he had killed 99 people, and he asked whether it was possible for him to repent. The monk said, ‘No.’ The man killed him, thus making him the 100th victim. He then asked to be directed to the most knowledgeable of the Earth’s inhabitants, and he was guided to a scholar. He went to him and told him that he had killed 100 people, and he asked whether it was possible for him to repent. The scholar said, ‘Yes, and who will stand between you and repentance. Go to such and such land, for in it dwell a people who worship Allah, so go and worship Allah with them. And do not return to your land, for it is indeed a land of evil.’ He left, and when he reached the halfway point of his journey, he died. The angels of Mercy and the angels of Punishment disputed with one another [in regard to his case]. The angels of Mercy said, ‘He came to us repentant, advancing with his heart towards Allah.’ The angels of Punishment said, ‘Indeed, he never performed any good deeds.’ Then an angel came in the form of a human being, and both groups of angels asked him to be the judge between them. He said, ‘Measure the distance between the two lands. Whichever land he is closer to is the land that he is closer to [in terms of being of its people]. They then measured the distance and found that he was closer to the land that he was heading towards, and so it was the angels of Mercy who then took his soul.”

[al-Bukhaari: 3470 ; Muslim: 2766]

Notice wheh he said "Go to such and such land, for in it dwell a people who worship Allah, so go and worship Allah with them. And do not return to your land, for it is indeed a land of evil"

and "The angels of Mercy and the angels of Punishment disputed with one another [in regard to his case]. The angels of Mercy said, ‘He came to us repentant, advancing with his heart towards Allah.’ The angels of Punishment said, ‘Indeed, he never performed any good deeds.’ Then an angel came in the form of a human being, and both groups of angels asked him to be the judge between them. He said, ‘Measure the distance between the two lands.

Why do the angels disputed with one another ?
and why Allah sent an angel to ask them to measured the distance?

The answer is in the following verse:
"
Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

Verily, as for those whom the angels take (in death) while they are wronging themselves (as they stayed among the disbelievers even though emigration was obligatory for them), they (angels) say (to them): “In what (condition) were you?” They reply: “We were weak and oppressed on the earth.” They (angels) say: “Was not the earth of Allaah spacious enough for you to emigrate therein?(land of islam )” Such men will find their abode in Hell — what an evil destination!”.

[al-Nisa’ 4:97]

Again in the Sunnah, the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “I disown every Muslim who settles among the mushrikeen.” Narrated by Abu Dawood, 2645; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

And Allah said:
21_10.png

We have certainly sent down to you a Book in which is your mention. Then will you not reason?

21_11.png

And how many a city which was unjust have We shattered and produced after it another people.

21_12.png

And when its inhabitants perceived Our punishment, at once they fled from it.

21_13.png

[Some angels said], "Do not flee but return to where you were given luxury and to your homes - perhaps you will be questioned."

21_14.png

They said, "O woe to us! Indeed, we were wrongdoers."

21_15.png

And that declaration of theirs did not cease until We made them [as] a harvest [mowed down], extinguished [like a fire].

21_16.png

And We did not create the heaven and earth and that between them in play.

Please do not argu without an evidence from the sunnah or Quran ...........

JAZAKUM Allah khayran.