How Amazing...

ATA95

I ♥ Allah (SWT)
As-Salamu Alaykum brothers and sisters. Last night I picked up a book which is called Facts at Your Fingertips by Reader's Digest. It contains amazing facts like the key dates in history of major events, technological advancements, different cultures etc. There was one chapter that simply amazed me though, it was about the universe which is Allah's creation, simply beautiful. I was reading how the universe is expanding rapidly and that there are billions and billions of other galaxies all over the universe. Then that got me thinking about how small we are since we're a tiny planet in this massive universe with billions of other unknown galaxies and life out there. It is astonishing. What are you thoughts on this?

strive-may-i

My thoughts , do not, stop thinking, do not stop seeking, do not stop yourself from knowing .... There is more there is more there is much more.... its got no end....

sclavus

I was reading how the universe is expanding rapidly and that there are billions and billions of other galaxies all over the universe. Then that got me thinking about how small we are since we're a tiny planet in this massive universe with billions of other unknown galaxies and life out there. It is astonishing. What are you thoughts on this?

Nobody made it out of earth orbit. Nobody knows what's beyond earth orbit. There's no proof for the existence of "billions of galaxies". No proof for the "big bang theory". No proof that the universe is "expanding".

Allah subhaanah completed the creation of the earths and heavens before He created mankind, how come these space clowns tell us the universe is still expanding and similar heretical garbage?!

Interesting ha?! What do you think about it?

Perseveranze

Nobody made it out of earth orbit. Nobody knows what's beyond earth orbit. There's no proof for the existence of "billions of galaxies". No proof for the "big bang theory". No proof that the universe is "expanding".

Allah subhaanah completed the creation of the earths and heavens before He created mankind, how come these space clowns tell us the universe is still expanding and similar heretical garbage?!

Interesting ha?! What do you think about it?

It is We Who have built the universe with (Our creative) power, and, verily, it is We Who are steadily expanding it. (Surat adh-Dhariyat: 47)

Do not the Unbelievers see that the heavens and the earth were joined together (as one unit of creation), before we clove them asunder? We made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe? - Quran 21:30

saifkhan

abd-Allah
As-Salamu Alaykum brothers and sisters.
Then that got me thinking about how small we are since we're a tiny planet in this massive universe with billions of other unknown galaxies and life out there. It is astonishing. What are you thoughts on this?

wa 'alaykum salam warahamtu-llahi wabarakatuhu

alhamdu li Allah, praise be to Allah, that you've got a this thought. and people who are not arrogant and haughty, Allah bestows them with such humble ability to think. subhan Allah

just people now a days, have invented electronic microchip or implantable devices, which are not even compatible, however, they have placed human/science in the place of Allah, astaghfirAllahil a'zeem. and indeed humankind is ungrateful. when they needed, they were with the concept of God, now they have gone to nano or femto region, that doesn't mean that they dont need God.

subhan Allah

and for what reason they are so haughty?

may Allah save us from arrogance and haughtiness.
may Allah lead us not ashtray

may Allah give us proper understanding and not shallow thoughts like the ''modern'' days' ''modern'' people

wa-llahu a'lam

wassalam

ATA95

I ♥ Allah (SWT)
Assalamualaikum, I'm not surprised as Allah (SWT) is the greatest and can do all things. It's just something that I admire.

ATA95

I ♥ Allah (SWT)
It is We Who have built the universe with (Our creative) power, and, verily, it is We Who are steadily expanding it. (Surat adh-Dhariyat: 47)

Do not the Unbelievers see that the heavens and the earth were joined together (as one unit of creation), before we clove them asunder? We made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe? - Quran 21:30
Assalamualaikum, you beat me to it brother (for an explanation to what was said before). :)