Enter: Naveed

PaxVobiscum

Submitted'nSatisfied
Assalamo Alaiukum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

I've just joined the forum and, following its rules, would like to introduce myself. My name is Naveed, I am 27, Pakistani-born, lived mostly in Saudi Arabia and currently studying for a doctoral degree in Sweden.

I've decided to join the forum in the hope of keeping closer to muslim communities in the cyber-space. A number of wikipedia articles about famous muslim reverts link to TTI and I believe that this is a great achievement for the people here Masha Allah.

Finally, I am a big fan of Al-Affasi (the Imam), Iqbal (the poet), Playstation (1 & 2), Zakir Naik, Harun Yahya, Sheikh Aied Al-Qarni and Bugs Bunny (yes I know, I need to grow up :) ).

Submitted & Satisfied
Naveed

misalat

:salam2:

well come brother Naveed to TTI. Am sure, with your vast knowledge, some of us will benefit from you.

welcome again!

:wasalam:

Love my islam

Welcome to this wonderful site. I am a Pakistani born muslim too but I left Pakistan before you were born. Yes I am old enough to be your mom but here age doesnt mater, we all learn from each other.
Welcome again son.

LoveIslam

ALLAH FORGIVE US
assalamualaykum brother
welcome to tti have nice stay
:SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206:

Assalamo Alaiukum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

I've just joined the forum and, following its rules, would like to introduce myself. My name is Naveed, I am 27, Pakistani-born, lived mostly in Saudi Arabia and currently studying for a doctoral degree in Sweden.

I've decided to join the forum in the hope of keeping closer to muslim communities in the cyber-space. A number of wikipedia articles about famous muslim reverts link to TTI and I believe that this is a great achievement for the people here Masha Allah.

Finally, I am a big fan of Al-Affasi (the Imam), Iqbal (the poet), Playstation (1 & 2), Zakir Naik, Harun Yahya, Sheikh Aied Al-Qarni and Bugs Bunny (yes I know, I need to grow up :) ).

Submitted & Satisfied
Naveed

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum

Welcome brother Naveed. Its really a NAVEED-E-MASARRAT that u have joined TTI. Hope u will be benifitted from this forum, inshaAllah as we too expect to be benifitted from you brother.

Ma'ssalaam !

sajjuaiah

Welcome brother...

:bismillah:

Brother Stranger i am quite confused about your 786 please do not take it as Bismillah Ar-Rahmaan Ar-Raheem.

There is no any authentiticity for 786

May Allah guide us to the right path and help us to follow the sunnah of our beloved prophet (S.a.w)

Jazakmullah khair

PaxVobiscum

Submitted'nSatisfied
Jazakumullahu Khair for taking out the time to write the nice welcoming words (or was it that you were logged on at the time and didn't have anything better to do ;). It is nice to feel welcome, especially being called "son" and "NAVEED-E-MASARRAT" (english: glad tiding) gave such a warm feeling that I am sure the average temperature of Sweden increased by at least a degree :).