assads warning

esperanza

revert of many years
A placard held during a demonstration against the regime of Syrian president Bashar al-Assad outside the United Nations office in Amman. (Reuters) inShare.2By Al Arabiya
DUBAI
Embattled Syrian President Bashar al-Assad warned of an “earthquake” that would burn the Middle East if Western powers launched a military attack on his regime, in an interview with Britain’s Sunday Telegraph newspaper.

“Syria is the hub now in this region. It is the fault line, and if you play with the ground you will cause an earthquake . Do you want to see another Afghanistan, or tens of Afghanistans?

“Any problem in Syria will burn the whole region. If the plan is to divide Syria, that is to divide the whole region,” Assad said.

Previously, Syria’s grand mufti, Shiekh Ahmad Badreddin Hassoun, in a video posted on YouTube, said suicide bombers were present in the United States, France and Britain and are ready to strike if Western powers launch a military strike on his country.

“I say this to all of Europe, and I say this to America: We will prepare suicide bombers, who are already in your country, to strike you if you strike Syria or Lebanon. After today, an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth and the initiator is the aggressor.”

“After the first rocket hits Syria, Lebanese and Syrian children will set off for Europe and Palestine, where they will be martyrs.”
U.S. Senator John McCain had raised the prospect of a possible armed intervention to protect civilians in Syria.

“Now that military operations in Libya are ending, there will be renewed focus on what practical military operations might be considered to protect civilian lives in Syria,” McCain told a World Economic Forum meeting in Jordan

Idris16

Wallâhi, I hope this guy gets tortured to death by the people. I hope it gets more painful than that of Qaddafi. May Allâh destroy Bashâr al-Assad.

esperanza

revert of many years
Wallâhi, I hope this guy gets tortured to death by the people. I hope it gets more painful than that of Qaddafi. May Allâh destroy Bashâr al-Assad.

my husband has the same wish..to see him hung up like caucescu of romania

Ahsen

Judgement day is near.Earthquake in turkey then in peru.How many earthqukes have we seen since 2000.And how many will we see in the coming years.No one knows except Allah.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Islam and jahilyyah have clear distinction, it is time to bring down Assad and give him the capital punishment but not by torturing. His time is nearing, just keep praying insyAllah.