Fantastic word game

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
Forgiveness is the word we should use in each moment of the day,to seek Allah's grace over us and to hope not to be among the damned souls.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
Who decides to love,will love and will be remembered for the good deeds.Who decides to hate,will hate and will be one day forgotten from everybody.

Wannabemuslim

:salam2: to make this game more benificient i used a hadith search engine, this was said by one of the companions

'If everybody who rejoices in what he has done, and likes to be praised for what he has not done, will be punished, then all of us will be punished."

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
Punished will be the disbelievers in the Day of the Division.nor family neither richness will save them from the Fire of Jahannam.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
Disbeliever is he who knows the truth,but he is too pride to submit himself to Allah's Will and disobeys to what is written on the Quran.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
Mankind and Jinn have been created from Allah to be worshipped and remembered.Unfortnately it is usual for the human Being to worship the create instead of the Creator.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
Nothing for nothing makes Shaytan,when he gives his favors to the disbeliever.Indeed he will be among the lost ones,'cause Shaytan is friend of nobody but himself.what A bad friend!

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
A good liar makes you love what you normally hate...He's only lieing to himself,'cause in the Hereafter he'll pay for his misdeeds.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
"Bad intentions are the worse things that a person has when he feels angry towards somebody,but Allah sees what is in each heart."