Did you know that the Jews have NEVER EVER fought directly?

OsMaN_93

Here to help
salam alikom,

I'm not a blind hater, I'm just telling you the historical facts.

The (Zionist) Jews claim that they are God's chosen people, and all Muslims/Christians are the absolute filth of the earth. Let's step back for a minute.

THROUGHOUT history, They have always been sly-back-stabbers, betrayers and have always double-crossed their enemies, even dating back to the Prophet's time (PBUH).

Their men hardly ever fight battles face to face, as in what you see in the movies; a great line of warriors on a battle field, and on the opposing side of the horizon you see the rival warriors. You NEVER see this if you look at their history.

Are they a 'blessed nation? They are slaughtered everywhere they go and they never stand up for themselves, EVEN when their family and fellow Jews are being slaughtered, look at the holocaust for example. Now look at what the Muslims did for ONE Muslim brother in the UK, who was unjustly prisoned (Babar Ahmad).

The prophet PBUH said that we will fight the (Zionist) Jews near the end of times. So let this be a reminder from Allah that we are a blessed nation, unlike the Jews.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

They do not fight as they are the ones who have been tossed out of every nation for the corruption they brought into the nations. The corruption of riba.

We Muslims must remember there are prisons filled with Muslims..so let us be more aware and help those before we celebrate ourselves..we have Gaza..a prison to liberate.

This is a good link; please take time to educate yourself..it will make you think:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEFa3yndLj0&feature=youtu.be If someone can upload I will be grateful.

This shows how the US was robbed by the Jews.

ShyHijabi

:salam2:

Wow...just..wow. You do realize that one of Prophet Mohammed's wives was Jewish, correct? And that many Jews converted to Islam, myself included. Using this kind of broad stroking of an ENTIRE people is bigoted and frankly, a sin.

The ayahs in the Quran address a very specific tribe of Jews and does not apply carte blanche across the entire people. Jews are individuals, not some hive mind who think and behave all the same. Do you not think there are any Jews in the US army? Or the British army? Or have never fought in any of the modern wars including the World Wars? I can tell you right here and now I have family members who have fought in the major World Wars and were definitely not cowards.

So I caution you about your words. You are not Allah and therefore have no right to pass judgement on an entire people. Your words could actually have the power to turn possible converts away from Islam. I know I would've been put off by someone telling me I was cowardly and corrupt simply because I was born to a family of Jews. But it's been enlightening to find out what my brothers and sisters in Islam truly feel about me and my family because of our place of birth in humanity. Very enlightening indeed.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Did you watch the video sister..no.

This is about the history of a group of people who happened to be Jewish and they have spread corruption.

You left the faith to become Muslim. Now you must understand the depth of corruption that has been spread.

Sister..do you not pray and recite Sura Fatiha. Do we not ask Allah to not let us be like the Jews. To not corrupt His words.

And the Jews in the US army are killing Muslims: children and women.

This is not a personal attack..you left your family..for the Love of Allah. If Isarel will stop killing Muslims as I write, if the Federal Reserve was demolished, if the banking system was stopped, but it won't.

No, my words are not going to turn anyone away from Islam. Islam is serious business. Do you think Islam is easy.

And this is not only Muslims..think about Occupy Wall Street.

You left the Jewish faith to embrace Islam. It was your choice. You married a Muslim man. This is your family.

There is no feelings in these posts. We post the truth. It is your emotions that are in the way of the truth. You are just becoming aware of the larger picture. The practices of many Jews have been unfair. Jews in the US hold dual citizenship with Israel. Jews support Israel. Israels kill Muslims.

Where is the confusion? Where is the judgments?

It is equally enlightening to see that you see your perspective. You can not love those who kill Muslims and defend them.

ShyHijabi

I feel like I am banging my head against a brick wall. You cannot generalize across the board for any people based off the actions of a few. Yes a few. No more than we can generalize all Arabs, or people of color or....the list goes on. my mother will always be my mother, she did not stop being my mother when I converted to Islam.

To say all Jews are this or that is a SIN. Jews are individuals with souls and lives. How can anyone say a person is a certain way because of their birth? Seriously, do any of you realize the danger of doing this? So did I suddenly go from corrupt, greedy evil person when I converted? Was I part of some world conspiracy? I did watch the video, it's just more conspiracy and nonsense. I grow tired of people blaming all the world's ills on one source. We all are filthy with sin and need to work on our own imaan and deen and then worry about some loosely based conspiracy theory. I am done with this thread. It's a waste of my time.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

If you watched the video you realize it is not conspiracy theory. It is a history lesson. Facts and dates.

To support the Israels you are saying that Christians are donkeys and Muslims are to be killed.

When one enters Islam it is to rid the world of the wrongs of the world. You can not defend the enemies of Islam.

And you can not keep finding comfort by saying this is a conspiracy theory. Sister..those are the words of the oppressors..even the average US citizens is waking up. Occupy Wall Street.

I ask you why defend those who kill Muslims? And you call me a hate-monger?

blue

Salaam

I don't think sister shyhijabi agrees with israeli policy or the behaviour of zionists; its the assumption that all jews are the same that she takes issue with as someone who is familiar with and who use to be part of the jewish community. There are jews who are against zionism and the occupation of palestine. I think her point is that we can't assume that they think and function like one entity, as much as the zionist ideology would like it to be (and would like us to think).

Here's an interesting video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0haybEo-Tx4

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Two different levels of thought.

Yes, we are not indicting all Jews for the evil of Israel. Yet, they pay to fund Israel.

On another level..we can not take them as friends and protectors either. That is the deeper issue. We can not live life in two systems.

There is no compulsion in religion.

This is not personal. How do facts about the state of the economy become a conspiracy theory and anti-Semitic. It does not.

This is not the intent of this discussion. This discussion is about the way in which Jews have started wars and perpetuate wars. This is very relevant given the fact that the UK has just supported the US for wanting to go to Iran. They murder in Pakistan. Look at the people in power in the US.

This is not a personal issue.

Min-Fadhli-Rabii

Waaleikum salaam.
That is true fact reminder brother Osman_93. This is not to be anti-jews. They are using christians (America government) to fight and protect them. Protecting them by vetos, supplying sophicated arms and annual large sum of money.

Idris16

I dont think I have even been interested in blaming Jews. I would rather blame Christians. But I am more busy of thinking about those who call themselves Muslims and yet have soldiers in Muslim countries assisting the Zionists or should I say Jews?

Min-Fadhli-Rabii

I don't think sister shyhijabi agrees with israeli policy or the behaviour of zionists; its the assumption that all jews are the same that she takes issue with as someone who is familiar with and who use to be part of the jewish community. There are jews who are against zionism and the occupation of palestine. I think her point is that we can't assume that they think and function like one entity, as much as the zionist ideology would like it to be (and would like us to think).

Here's an interesting video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0haybEo-Tx4

Assalam Aleikum,
Sister Aapa, her statement is clear. She is not generalising the Jews. She is also aware of Jews who are against the zionist. What was presented was facts about Jews as whole and we can't denied facts. Sister Hijab has to understand this is not an offend to her. She has to stand with the truth even if is against muslims.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
Didn't expect to get so many replies, thanks everyone for sharing your views with me.

Wow...just..wow. You do realize that one of Prophet Mohammed's wives was Jewish, correct? And that many Jews converted to Islam, myself included. Using this kind of broad stroking of an ENTIRE people is bigoted and frankly, a sin.

The ayahs in the Quran address a very specific tribe of Jews and does not apply carte blanche across the entire people. Jews are individuals, not some hive mind who think and behave all the same. Do you not think there are any Jews in the US army? Or the British army? Or have never fought in any of the modern wars including the World Wars? I can tell you right here and now I have family members who have fought in the major World Wars and were definitely not cowards.

So I caution you about your words. You are not Allah and therefore have no right to pass judgement on an entire people. Your words could actually have the power to turn possible converts away from Islam. I know I would've been put off by someone telling me I was cowardly and corrupt simply because I was born to a family of Jews. But it's been enlightening to find out what my brothers and sisters in Islam truly feel about me and my family because of our place of birth in humanity. Very enlightening indeed.

I am truly sorry if I offended you, it was not my intention. Maybe I went a bit overboard, and I understand that generalisation has no place in Islam. I may not have made it clear that I was directing this at, exclusively, Jewish/Israeli "soldiers" who slaughter Muslims and spread mischief in the Arab world. My point was that these people are not *blessed* but cursed. I'm sure there are many nice Jews who actually practice the Torah and try to help humanity. However, ultimately, Most Jews, and I say this with no doubt, cannot be trusted by Muslims, because they want every Muslim wiped off the face of the earth. I empathise with you and if I was in your shoes I would be hurt too, and I do appreciate that some Jews join in wars too, but they are a minority - I'm not sure I should have included this point in my thread, as it was not totally relevant to my conclusion. I say this as an 18 year old Muslim who has witnessed the destruction Israel has caused to Lebanon. You could have dismissed my views as immature behaviour, but thank you for considering what I said and discussing it with me.

I don't see why saying this would deter anyone from Islam. I think non-muslims on this board have bigger worries on their minds than my mere opinion of them, considering the afterlife depends on which religion they choose.

blue

Didn't expect to get so many replies, thanks everyone for sharing your views with me.

I am truly sorry if I offended you, it was not my intention. Maybe I went a bit overboard, and I understand that generalisation has no place in Islam. I may not have made it clear that I was directing this at, exclusively, Jewish/Israeli "soldiers" who slaughter Muslims and spread mischief in the Arab world. My point was that these people are not *blessed* but cursed. I'm sure there are many nice Jews who actually practice the Torah and try to help humanity. However, ultimately, Most Jews, and I say this with no doubt, cannot be trusted by Muslims, because they want every Muslim wiped off the face of the earth. I empathise with you and if I was in your shoes I would be hurt too, and I do appreciate that some Jews join in wars too, but they are a minority - I'm not sure I should have included this point in my thread, as it was not totally relevant to my conclusion. I say this as an 18 year old Muslim who has witnessed the destruction Israel has caused to Lebanon. You could have dismissed my views as immature behaviour, but thank you for considering what I said and discussing it with me.

I don't see why saying this would deter anyone from Islam. I think non-muslims on this board have bigger worries on their minds than my mere opinion of them, considering the afterlife depends on which religion they choose.

Thank you for clarifying brother. I don't think it was clear that a distinction was being made between Zionists and Jews, and we need to be careful when we speak, I remind myself first. Mind you there are many Christians who are Zionists, and just as much trouble. May Allah protect us all.

:wasalam:

OsMaN_93

Here to help
To say all Jews are this or that is a SIN. Jews are individuals with souls and lives. How can anyone say a person is a certain way because of their birth? Seriously, do any of you realize the danger of doing this? So did I suddenly go from corrupt, greedy evil person when I converted? Was I part of some world conspiracy? I did watch the video, it's just more conspiracy and nonsense. I grow tired of people blaming all the world's ills on one source. We all are filthy with sin and need to work on our own imaan and deen and then worry about some loosely based conspiracy theory. I am done with this thread. It's a waste of my time.
Jews are born perfectly innocent, I didn't say otherwise. They choose to hate us and fight us.

blue

Salaam sister

Assalaam walaikum,

Blue...take a moment and read the first link I posted. Please.

Yes, I have read your links sister Aapa and trust me, I do appreciate your efforts in exposing the truth of Zionism and enjoy reading the links you post. I just felt that things needed further clarity, as sister Shyhijabi mentioned the issue of generalizing.

I think you may find this interesting as well...scroll down to the bottom. This was news to me, as far as the JDL is concerned.
http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/terrorism-2002-2005

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

That is a lot of information.

When I saw the JDL I did a quick search and it refreshed my memory. That was a different time.