The Case Against Gaddafi - His Clear Kufr

Perseveranze

Asalaamu Alaikum,

Someone else made this thread on another forum, just relaying it. I think the Gaddafi "apologetics" need to see who their backing.

Assalamu alaykum

For the ones asking about the reason for the takfeer of Gaddafi

Here are some videos that answer that question:

In the following video he rejects the salat on the Prophet sallallahu alayhi wa sallam, negates his shafa'ah, and salat al istikhara and Istisqa'.

[yt]vARNfyhzVBA[/yt]

In this video, he speakes about khilafa after the Prophet sallallahu alayhi wa sallam and that everything after the Prophet sallallahu alayhi wa sallam's death is not from Islam, and that polygamy is not from Islam, and that the Quran only tells to marry one.

[yt]bgrsZNgX-xI[/yt]

In the following video he calls hijab "the work of the shaytan" :

[video]http://www.safeshare.tv/w/UMoAiiSdBB[/video]

In this video he talks about people equally going to the haram, that it is not only for the followers of Muhammad (he doesn't say salat on him since he doesn't believe in it, he calls him by his name "Muhammad", astaghfirullah). He says that it is for all people equally, and not allowing people (regardless if they are Muslim or not) is kufr according to his tafsir of the Quran, and says that the vatican has the right to go do tawaf around kabah.

[yt]E2-wkJStqgk[/yt]

In this video he compares Hadeeth Qudsi to the Talmud :

[yt]0cAZ0Ttxe08[/yt]

In this video shaikh Sulaiman al Bira (Libyan shaikh) speaks about Gaddafi tearing pages from the Quran that speak against the Jews :

[video]http://www.safeshare.tv/w/UsADcecFUo[/video]

Shaikh Nasir al Umar about kufr of Gaddafi and the issuing of fatwa on his kufr many years ago:

[yt]Qu_HVndVKzY[/yt]

Shaikh Luhaidan speaks about Gaddafi's kufr statements and him rejecting the sunnah of the Prophet sallallahu alayhi wa sallam, and making tahrif of the Quran by saying not to say "Qul Huwa Allah Ahad" but say "Huwa Allahu Ahad" because "Qul" was for the Prophet sallallahu alayhi wa sallam !! he also speaks about when he and some other shaikhs went to him in the 70s telling him to make tawbah from his statements, but he continued on his kufr (some of the videos I posted were between 1980 and 2000 :

[yt]KZ-ov0glP7k[/yt]

shaikh Uthman al-Khamis on Gaddafi not being Muslim:

[yt]sX-5dKIegTw[/yt]

There are other videos but these should suffice.

Note: there is no proof that he repented from these kufr beliefs

Isra

aka Tree2008
As salamo alaikome

First let me say I have no political views one way or the other about the man. I also would like to add that it is ONLY Allah who can judge him as only Allah knows if he repented for his sins before death or not. My thought is that if he died as a Muslim may Allah have mercy on his soul.

I would like to say in closing that I thought it was abominable what they did to his body and his sons body after their death. Putting them side by side on the floor of that warehouse for the masses of vultures to parade through and even take PICTURES?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That seemed so unIslamic to me. I understand people were angry about the way he ruled his country and how he killed all those innocent people but as I said ONLY Allah can judge him. Also we should remember that man was mentally ill and it is possible that some of what he did was due to his insanity. I am not defending him or making excuses for what he did I am just stating fact.

May Allah forgive me if I have said something wrong.

Kakorot

Barakallahufik brother for this evidence
Wife of Shaheed

:salam2:

Did your husband die because of Gaddafi? I'm so sorry to hear that, inshaAllah your husband is a shaheed and in a better place. May Allah unite the two of you in jannah, ameen.

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
Salams sister Isra, inshallah Allah ta;laa will guide us all , but you have no idea what realy happened here in Libya , now the truth will start to come out and belive me if you havenot lived through it you can not understand or judge the things that went on,
Sister Kakorot, Ameen to your prayer.
w/salams

Isra

aka Tree2008
Salams sister Isra, inshallah Allah ta;laa will guide us all , but you have no idea what realy happened here in Libya , now the truth will start to come out and belive me if you havenot lived through it you can not understand or judge the things that went on,
Sister Kakorot, Ameen to your prayer.
w/salams

Wa alaikome salam

Dear sweet sister you are absolutely right I have no idea and I have no right to judge which is what I said in my post. I dont mean to sound as if I am supporting him at all and after reading my post that is what my own husband thought. NO Im not supporting HIM at all!!!! I was speaking about a Muslim mans body being treated in that manner. And what of his son? I mean if the father was a tyrant what of the son? Why was his body laid out on display in such a manner? That was what I am opposed to. I dont think that was Islamic at all!

I dont want to offend you dear sister and I know you have been through so much and I have no idea how horrible it was because as you said I have never been there. Please forgive me for sounding as if I dont care what the people of Libya had to go through because believe me that is very far from the truth. I care very much and I dont mean to make light of what he did. I just wanted to point out that it is in Allahs hands to judge and not ours.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Wa alaikome salam

NO Im not supporting HIM at all!!!! I was speaking about a Muslim mans body being treated in that manner. And what of his son? I mean if the father was a tyrant what of the son? Why was his body laid out on display in such a manner? That was what I am opposed to. I dont think that was Islamic at all!

Me too, I'm will not support a tyrant but the manner his body was treated and displayed like a dead fish in the wet market. I've asked same question, then I was asked "did any of my loved one killed by him?"... even if any of my loved one killed by him I will not approve them treating his body in that manner even if he had died in the state of kufr. Finally some people will come into conclusion.. people like u and I are supporters of Gaddafi...?

Isra

aka Tree2008
Me too, I'm will not support a tyrant but the manner his body was treated and displayed like a dead fish in the wet market. I've asked same question, then I was asked "did any of my loved one killed by him?"... even if any of my loved one killed by him I will not approve them treating his body in that manner even if he had died in the state of kufr. Finally some people will come into conclusion.. people like u and I are supporters of Gaddafi...?

No worries dear brother because Allah knows our intention and he is the only one who matters anyway.

[Surah Al-Mulk 67:13] And whether you speak softly or proclaim it aloud; He indeed knows what lies within the hearts!

bari

:salam2:

Brothers and Sisters,

May Allah save us from trials like this.. Dark nights on Libya have passed, let us make dua that Sharia gets implemented. We do not have to judge Gaddafi and we do not need to talk about him anymore. He is getting the fair share for not ruling by the book of Allah. Oh Allah, the majestic one, please let the Libyan people follow your deen and let them be the beacon for others.