Your opnion

Laure

Sister and brother i want to know your opnion
A married man or wife love another person than the person they are married to?
Are they allowed to ask for divorce?
Salaam

masihuddin

Before marriage if either of them loved another person they should not have been married in the first place .If either of them falls in love with another person after marriage then it shows the couple was not practicing Islam because it prohibits free mixing and lowering of gaze.

a_stranger

:salam2:
And what will happen if after that person divorce and marry again then fall in love with someone else? I think we should use reason and be satisfied with what Allah planned for us. Freemixing is the cause of many proplems in life. Islam solves such proplems by taqwa of Allah subhanahu wa taala.

Laure

They fell in love got married but they started to have problems.
One of them regret and started to communicate again with his first love who is married too. Is that haraam what they are doing?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister that is not love. That is regret. He may be trying to figure things out in his head. I am not saying it is right. I am merely suggesting that the husband has gone to someone who knows him and can help him to sort things out.

And I beg you not to fall into the whispers of the envious one. Make your home the haven that he seeks. Make your home the abode of joy. Give your husband room to think and let him see the beauty of your life and ways, InshaAllah.

Isra

aka Tree2008
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister that is not love. That is regret. He may be trying to figure things out in his head. I am not saying it is right. I am merely suggesting that the husband has gone to someone who knows him and can help him to sort things out.

And I beg you not to fall into the whispers of the envious one. Make your home the haven that he seeks. Make your home the abode of joy. Give your husband room to think and let him see the beauty of your life and ways, InshaAllah.

Wa alaikome salam

Mashallah!!!!! Very very good advice from sister Aapa!!! I totally agree with this response! Sister you should take this advice if you want to save your marriage. If your husband values what he has he will either marry that other woman or leave her alone. What he is doing now is most definately haram.

a_stranger

They fell in love got married but they started to have problems.
One of them regret and started to communicate again with his first love who is married too. Is that haraam what they are doing?

I think it is haram to disturb life of a husband and a wife, it is very haram to break a family.

yasak80

To love someone is not haram, but ,if it is only a feeling without any action.
Generally it is a shytan 's whispers and it passes. Because shaytan 's whispers are week.

Zina is haram , disturbing a couple and making them disconnected is haram.
Mariage is important.

But if things are improving like that without his hands, my opinion is to pray and ask Allah not to the slaves.
Because Allah guides ,
he can pray like that , Allah if this situation is good for me in your knowledge, pls make it easy to me. but if this situation is not good for me and it is a test from you , if it is a shaytan's whispers , pls make me correct my feelings and make me free of this love.... etc.

I wish Allah helps to all the couples who have problems.
amiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin amin amin