People trolling to cause us to doubt our faith

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

I could be wrong, but it seems to me that there are a few people that have been recently joining TTI that are asking questions that are coming out of the play books of the Islamophobes. Meaning, that they are new members that just so happen to ask members of TTI about the most controversial of ahadith or ayats of the Qur'an, in which I feel that they are just trying to shake our Islamic faith. It's always, " my friend " or " an atheist that I know " wants to know why this Hadith says so and so. I find it odd that a Muslim would simply join TTI just to answer the question of an atheist or non-Muslim friend.

Of course I don't know the heart of each and every individual that joins the site, however, if you are a non-muslim and you want to know why Islam teaches or doesn't teach something, just come clean and say that you aren't a Muslim and that you want to hear our opinion on a topic. Just don't come off as a Muslim needing help debating an unbelievingl person.

Please forgive me if I may have offended anyone, it's just that these past few weeks I've noticed some troll like behavior going on here.
:wasalam:

saifkhan

abd-Allah

I could be wrong, but it seems to me that there are a few people that have been recently joining TTI that are asking questions that are coming out of the play books of the Islamophobes. Meaning, that they are new members that just so happen to ask members of TTI about the most controversial of ahadith or ayats of the Qur'an, in which I feel that they are just trying to shake our Islamic faith. It's always, " my friend " or " an atheist that I know " wants to know why this Hadith says so and so. I find it odd that a Muslim would simply join TTI just to answer the question of an atheist or non-Muslim friend.

Of course I don't know the heart of each and every individual that joins the site, however, if you are a non-muslim and you want to know why Islam teaches or doesn't teach something, just come clean and say that you aren't a Muslim and that you want to hear our opinion on a topic. Just don't come off as a Muslim needing help debating an unbelievingl person.

Please forgive me if I may have offended anyone, it's just that these past few weeks I've noticed some troll like behavior going on here.
:wasalam:

As salam 'alaykum

brother i got your point, and I guess they are upto that, I mean their question and heading proves that easily.

although we dont know,may be, but i really dont get into these

sometimes people they ask in a manner like, whatever logic you show them, they not gonna believe , ARROGANCE

JazakAllah khair for pointing

wassalam

luluimaan

Lulu O' La Mer
Salaam lovelies,

I understand your position, but I would question part of the overall logic. What does it matter if a Muslim or anyone has a question about a hadith or ayat or whatever? It's an opportunity to grow in faith. If you don't know the answer, it's an excellent time to go to an imam or scholar and ask questions! I do not believe blind faith is what Allah (swt) wants, as knowledge of one's religion is incredibly important in Islam. Even if a person is just trying to upset you with ridiculous questions, treat it as an opportunity to grow as a Muslim and a human being.

As always, Allah (swt) knows best.

Salaam and love,

Lulu

Noor El-Huda

A sister is married to someone who she feels behaves like that. Throws questions at her that he has no interest of knowing their answers. He sometimes sounds like an anti muslim. But says he is a revert.

What signs differentiate a revert who is struggling as he makes his way through, and someone who is pretending to be a muslim for convenience, whether he's anti Islam or not ?

Parvaiz

I have noticed some posts in past which seemed only to create havoc.Even though i know the person has wrong intention i simply reply with an authentic hadith or verse regarding the debate rest its upto the person beliefs .I cannot debate much as i am not an Scholar just a student of knowledge like many else.If a person accepts it fine if he doesn't there's not much we can do as Allah is the only one who can guide someone we will be close to death and person wont be guided until Allah wills but we should give a try from ourself rest leave it to Allah alone.Sometime Silence is the best solution.

finding light

Ya Rab! Forgive me..
Still doesnt give a reason to question someone's faith, no matter what the situation. We should always remember that saying whether someone is lacking in faith or understanding (even tho it may be evident to us), is not right and only Allah knows what is inside us all.
We cant always be sure of trolls even tho it may seem that way, it could also be genuine... we should still offer the best advice we can and show our great helping nature as Muslims to these so-called trolls :)

luluimaan

Lulu O' La Mer
Still doesnt give a reason to question someone's faith, no matter what the situation. We should always remember that saying whether someone is lacking in faith or understanding (even tho it may be evident to us), is not right and only Allah knows what is inside us all.
We cant always be sure of trolls even tho it may seem that way, it could also be genuine... we should still offer the best advice we can and show our great helping nature as Muslims to these so-called trolls :)

I agree!

And if a sister is questioning whether her revert husband is truly a Muslim of faith or not, I think she knows the answer already and needs to take appropriate steps.

Lulu

Kooba

Is your faith really that easily shaken?

I joined this site because it actually does seem to have the least amount mess then the other ones out there, but really the questions that were posed are actually no big deal and the people that responded did a great job about it.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
I started this thread because it's frustrating when people want to be dishonest in a debate. Listen, if you're a Jew or Christian and disagree with Islam... Fine. Just be upfront as to who you are and what you're about.