Bilal's last Adhan!!!

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Caution : The below narration was found to be unauthentic. Please refer to post #10.

While he was riding toward Medina, his heart was still trembeling fullfilled with diffrent feelings. The voice of Allahs messanger sallahu alayha wa saalam was still heared in his dream and was repeating like a murmor of water.“ What is wrong with you Bilal“, the voice was saying, his voice, with clear prounancation of every letter. „ Is that you have forgeted me Bilal“... Why are you not coming to me in visit?“. The voice in him has waked up everything that he was keeping silently in him for so many years.This voice alived so many beautiful moments spent with beloved Prophet.That is why he decided imidiately to prepeare himselfe for the way toward Medina, to visit a Prophet. Bilal was riding in silence, stoping to rest only for few moments, so that animal can take rest.

The memories were more alive, were coming from all sides and were appearing in all live colours. He remembered how he was one of first Muslims who accepted Islam, how Abu Bakr raddiallahu anhu free him from slavery and make him a free man... He remebered how Prophet sallahu alayha wa saalam, was welcoming him on his legs, like he is some Princ, how he snuggled him by himselfe and hugged him, how he was proud in those moments like never before,how he was looking amazingly in the face of the chosen one and with tears in his eyes trying to remember every line of his face. He remembered how ResulAllah sallahu alayha wa salam told him for the first time“ O Bilal call on Salah prayer and recitate us Adhan, make us happy with Salah“.

In front of him he saw how he is staying on the wall and reciting loudly: „ Allahu Akbaar, Allahu Akbaar“....Those words are souding for the first time in Medina and his heart is fullfilled with special feelings. His voice is hearing on all sides, and fullfilling every part of Medina,and of all sides are coming man and woman, answering his call on salah and running toward Masjeed. He, Bilal ibn Rabbah, black slave with origin from Abseniya, now is fullfilling the command of Prophet sallahu alayha wa saalam and all people are answering to his call.....He, Bilal, is Muedhin of ResulAllah“. „ Oh Bilal“, Allahs Messanger sallahu alayha wa saalam asked him when he got back from from Miraj,“ When Jannah was shown to me, I saw you there, tell me with which deads you deserved Jannah?!“If I did not deserved Jannah because I never prayed two single rakahs of salah that I did not took Wudhu before, I do not know than with which deads I deserved Jannah“.“ He smiled again and shyness covered his face again like that day.

Memories were appearing more strongly, like flood of river,and were fullfilling his heart with sadness. Than he rememebered the most sad memory and remembered himselfe how he is staying above dead body of ResulAllah sallahu alayha wa saalam. He is looking in him and can not seperate himslefe from him. „ How you are beautiful while you are dead and while you were alive“, his heart is saying, seperating himselfe from the one to whom he asnwered honestly and completely. He got out from room, thinking that sadness of all world entered in his heart!When time for salah prayer came, he got out and was again reciting Adhan: Allahu Akbaar! Allahu Akbaar!But when he needed to recitate „ Ashadu anna Muhammedun ResulAllah“, his voice got silent . In that silence he could hear the cry of people.After that his heart sweared“ I will not recitate Adhan anymore“. I, Bilal ibn Rabah, am only Muedhin of ResulAllah“. He was walking toward Medina, all alone, swinging on camels back like dry plant. Only in those moments he noticed that his cloth garment is drenced with his tears.

He was remembering how how he joined to Muslim army after death of ResulAllah sallahu alayha wa saalam, and with Muslim army went on path toward Sham.He could not handle that he is in in the city of ResulAllah but without him there, that he is passing trough the same streets that he was passing with him, to watch those the same places.He wished to go far away and spread Islam. He was living silently and his heart could not be happy for anything else.He recitated only once more Adhan, in Jeruzalem, in first kibla of Prophet, when he entered in that city with Khalifa Umar raddiallahu anhu. He did not felted that he is betraying his heart.

When he saw infront of him Medina, he only stoped and wached, crying on loud. It has passed ten years, ten years how he was not in her nearness.How many times only he gifted that city with Adhan. How many beautiful moments he spent there with ResulAllah and his Sahabhas. Tears were falling on ground for long time while he was remembering his spent life with Allahs Messanger sallahu alayha wa salam, his words, his looks and his deads. In that moment he left someones hand on his shoulder. He raised his head and see standing infront of him Hasan and Husein, grandsons of Prophet. „ Is that you Bilal?“, Hasan asked him, who was very simular in apperience to his grandfather. „ Is that you, by Allah“!“ We did not saw you for very long time“.

And they asked him to recitate them Adhan,and Bilas heart answered again. He climbed up and trough Medina again breaked his strong voice:Allahu Akbaar, Allahu Akbaar!. It was souding on all sides, entering in all houses. Many Muslims recognised this voice and runed toward Masjeed. His voice was waking many memories and aliving the time which has passed. Allahu Akbaar, Allahu Akbaar. All Muslims were running to see Bilal ibn Rabah, Prophets Muadhinm, who was reciting his last Adhan.

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Subhanallah !!!

:salam2: ,
Jazakallah Khair for this post sister. Can you please share where did you find it, is this a book or a video. Subhanallah !!! it made my eyes wet.

:wasalam:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2: ,
Jazakallah Khair for this post sister. Can you please share where did you find it, is this a book or a video. Subhanallah !!! it made my eyes wet.

Wa iyyaki dear brother and I am glade it brought beautiful feelings for you. Yes, Alhamdulillah, we all can learn a loot from story of first Muadhin, Bilal r.a,and his story make our heart love more our deen Islam.

This is short story dear brother and not a book. I have find it on one Islamic site and translate it on English language.

Jazzak Allah khair brother for reading it.

May Allah bless you

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Assalamu'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Sister Asja, Jazaaki Allaahu khaayr for sharing this story. It caught my eye when I read the title because only recently I first knew and heard of this same story, MashaAllaah.

Just some addition to it:

After the demise of Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu alayhi wassalaam, Bilal felt a deep sadness within his heart that lead him to make the decision to move to Sham. He stayed there for so long, around 10 yrs in Sham because the sweet memories that he had with Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu alayhi wassalaam had always been alive to him. He couldn't let himself to stay in Madina, where that memories were made.

Until one day, he had a dream that he met with Prophet Muhammad :saw2:. [The dream as mentioned above in Sister Asja's story] Prophet Muhammad :saw2: asked Bilal in his dream "Have you forgotten about me?". Thats when shortly after that, Bilal made his trip to Madina. After its been so long.

On his journey back, he couldn't stop crying as he misses Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu alayhi wassalaam soo much. Very very much. The first place that he went to when he arrived in Madina was the Prophet's sallallaahu alayhi wassalaam grave. There, at the grave of the most pious person on earth, Bilal cried his heart out.

After that, he went to the Masjid. Made an athaan. As people of Madina heard his voice once again after some time, they were all excited yet cried because Bilal's athaan brought them to remember back the moments when Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu alayhi wassalaam was still alive. Mashaa Allaah. SubhanaAllaah.

And it was said that on that very day was the day that the City of Madina was drenched with tears as it was the day that MOST people ever cried.

:allahuakbar:

They, the Sahabi, the people of Madina misses Prophet Muhammad :saw2: very very much. They were the people who had the chance to live with him sallallaahu alayhi wassalaam.

But we, the Ummah of Prophet Muhammad :saw2:, how much do we miss Prophet :saw2:? How many times in a day do we make Salawat upon him :saw2:.

Let us remember back the seerah, ponder upon the difficult life that our Prophet :saw2: had been through and how at the end of his life, it is us, his Ummat that he thought of. "Ummati. Ummati" were his words. MashaAllaah. How the Prophet :saw2: loves us very much.

Allaahumma salli 'alaa Muhammad wa 'alaa 'aali Muhammad.

a_stranger

السلام عليكم

Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) relates that the Prophet (may Allah's Blessings and Peace be upon him) said to Bilal:
"Tell me, Bilal, of your most hopeful action since your acceptance of Islam because I have heard the echo of your footsteps in Paradise in front of me?"

Bilal replied: "I do not consider any of my actions more hopeful (of acceptance from Allah) than that whenever I have made my ablutions (wudu) during the day or night I have each time offered by way of prayer that which Allah has made easy for me."

Bukhari and Muslem

Elias55

As wr wb All my bro and sis! Jzk Sister for your beautiful post:ma:

It is really a wonderful story. I always feel happy and try to be humble whenever I read stories of a Suhaba (sahabiy). Their stories can influence humanity and bring changes on our personal attitudes and character. I am from Where Bilal (R.A) comes.

May Allah shower His mercy on us and be able to in Jennah!! AMEEN!

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
10515sl.jpg

While he was riding toward Medina, his heart was still trembeling fullfilled with diffrent feelings. The voice of Allahs messanger sallahu alayha wa saalam was still heared in his dream and was repeating like a murmor of water.“ What is wrong with you Bilal“, the voice was saying, his voice, with clear prounancation of every letter. „ Is that you have forgeted me Bilal“... Why are you not coming to me in visit?“. The voice in him has waked up everything that he was keeping silently in him for so many years.This voice alived so many beautiful moments spent with beloved Prophet.That is why he decided imidiately to prepeare himselfe for the way toward Medina, to visit a Prophet. Bilal was riding in silence, stoping to rest only for few moments, so that animal can take rest.

The memories were more alive, were coming from all sides and were appearing in all live colours. He remembered how he was one of first Muslims who accepted Islam, how Abu Bakr raddiallahu anhu free him from slavery and make him a free man... He remebered how Prophet sallahu alayha wa saalam, was welcoming him on his legs, like he is some Princ, how he snuggled him by himselfe and hugged him, how he was proud in those moments like never before,how he was looking amazingly in the face of the chosen one and with tears in his eyes trying to remember every line of his face. He remembered how ResulAllah sallahu alayha wa salam told him for the first time“ O Bilal call on Salah prayer and recitate us Adhan, make us happy with Salah“.

In front of him he saw how he is staying on the wall and reciting loudly: „ Allahu Akbaar, Allahu Akbaar“....Those words are souding for the first time in Medina and his heart is fullfilled with special feelings. His voice is hearing on all sides, and fullfilling every part of Medina,and of all sides are coming man and woman, answering his call on salah and running toward Masjeed. He, Bilal ibn Rabbah, black slave with origin from Abseniya, now is fullfilling the command of Prophet sallahu alayha wa saalam and all people are answering to his call.....He, Bilal, is Muedhin of ResulAllah“. „ Oh Bilal“, Allahs Messanger sallahu alayha wa saalam asked him when he got back from from Miraj,“ When Jannah was shown to me, I saw you there, tell me with which deads you deserved Jannah?!“If I did not deserved Jannah because I never prayed two single rakahs of salah that I did not took Wudhu before, I do not know than with which deads I deserved Jannah“.“ He smiled again and shyness covered his face again like that day.

Memories were appearing more strongly, like flood of river,and were fullfilling his heart with sadness. Than he rememebered the most sad memory and remembered himselfe how he is staying above dead body of ResulAllah sallahu alayha wa saalam. He is looking in him and can not seperate himslefe from him. „ How you are beautiful while you are dead and while you were alive“, his heart is saying, seperating himselfe from the one to whom he asnwered honestly and completely. He got out from room, thinking that sadness of all world entered in his heart!When time for salah prayer came, he got out and was again reciting Adhan: Allahu Akbaar! Allahu Akbaar!But when he needed to recitate „ Ashadu anna Muhammedun ResulAllah“, his voice got silent . In that silence he could hear the cry of people.After that his heart sweared“ I will not recitate Adhan anymore“. I, Bilal ibn Rabah, am only Muedhin of ResulAllah“. He was walking toward Medina, all alone, swinging on camels back like dry plant. Only in those moments he noticed that his cloth garment is drenced with his tears.

He was remembering how how he joined to Muslim army after death of ResulAllah sallahu alayha wa saalam, and with Muslim army went on path toward Sham.He could not handle that he is in in the city of ResulAllah but without him there, that he is passing trough the same streets that he was passing with him, to watch those the same places.He wished to go far away and spread Islam. He was living silently and his heart could not be happy for anything else.He recitated only once more Adhan, in Jeruzalem, in first kibla of Prophet, when he entered in that city with Khalifa Umar raddiallahu anhu. He did not felted that he is betraying his heart.

When he saw infront of him Medina, he only stoped and wached, crying on loud. It has passed ten years, ten years how he was not in her nearness.How many times only he gifted that city with Adhan. How many beautiful moments he spent there with ResulAllah and his Sahabhas. Tears were falling on ground for long time while he was remembering his spent life with Allahs Messanger sallahu alayha wa salam, his words, his looks and his deads. In that moment he left someones hand on his shoulder. He raised his head and see standing infront of him Hasan and Husein, grandsons of Prophet. „ Is that you Bilal?“, Hasan asked him, who was very simular in apperience to his grandfather. „ Is that you, by Allah“!“ We did not saw you for very long time“.

And they asked him to recitate them Adhan,and Bilas heart answered again. He climbed up and trough Medina again breaked his strong voice:Allahu Akbaar, Allahu Akbaar!. It was souding on all sides, entering in all houses. Many Muslims recognised this voice and runed toward Masjeed. His voice was waking many memories and aliving the time which has passed. Allahu Akbaar, Allahu Akbaar. All Muslims were running to see Bilal ibn Rabah, Prophets Muadhinm, who was reciting his last Adhan.

FABRICATED NARRATION...

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
this story is a fabrication...

I will post on proofs showing its fabrication as of when i get time inshaaAllaah...

Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatulah wa baarakatuhu

Jazzak Allah khair dear brother. I am really sorry because I did not knew that this Hadeeth about fiirst Muadheen Bilal raddiAllahu anhu is fabricated. And this is a story brother written by someone and not only a Hadeeth, so I hope Inshallah it can stay here.:tti_sister: