New Here!

Unsure

Hello,

I actually read the thread titled Robert and was amused that I'm in the exact same position as he is. I'm an atheist and I'm looking for answers about Islam. I prefer to work one on one or have a few teachers that work privately but I will also understand if people are too busy.

Along with that I'm obviously going to be reading over these forums and trying to learn as much as I can about what it means to be a Muslim and about the religion of Islam. I won't be afraid to ask questions!

Happy to be here!

esperanza

revert of many years
welcome

Hello,

I actually read the thread titled Robert and was amused that I'm in the exact same position as he is. I'm an atheist and I'm looking for answers about Islam. I prefer to work one on one or have a few teachers that work privately but I will also understand if people are too busy.

Along with that I'm obviously going to be reading over these forums and trying to learn as much as I can about what it means to be a Muslim and about the religion of Islam. I won't be afraid to ask questions!

Happy to be here!

welcome ...everyone is willing to answer questions,,,but why private teahers...if you post a question you will get many replies and more information\

anyway welcome we await your questions

Unsure

welcome ...everyone is willing to answer questions,,,but why private teahers...if you post a question you will get many replies and more information\

anyway welcome we await your questions

I just feel as if I learn better in a more private setting. I may be judging too quickly, but on other forums threads tend to become very chaotic. I also don't want to feel overwhelmed.

strive-may-i

Welcome here mate.

What i can suggest to you is, approaching the nearest best option in your area to know about Islam. It could be a very pious, well behaved, pracitising Muslim, or Imaam of mosque, or some good recommended books. Or, Try posting some specific questions in TTI, and see if it works out for you.

I understand your point on threads can be chaotic. More often than not, for most of questions you have, some one else too could have posted similar questions, Searching in the thread can give you answers... The TTI forums have some very excellent threads in past, if you have time to search through them.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

First welcome.
second enjoy this opportunity...
third..we enjoy being asked questions

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
There Is No God But Allah And Prophet Muhammad Is Allah messenger.

Hello,

Happy to be here!
~~~
:salam2:
to my famly in Islam.

Hey
Hi :)
Welcome To TTI.
So glad to have you with us,here.

[yt]w2DyfQRFbFQ[/yt]
Linl--->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2DyfQRFbFQ

Some have only the holy qur'an as teacher that make them
come back to Islam obviously the result is different.
So fight with all your might to come back to Islam!

Hidayah Is A Special Gift Grom Allah swt.

See you around.
Take care!
~Bye.

~Wassalam :)

arzafar

i suggest you post your questions to www.islam-qa.com/en. in particular you should address your questions to Shaikh Muhammad Salih Al-Munajjid. He is very knowledgeable in both islamic and worldly matters so you can ask questions on most topics.