I'm Back!!!

Slave Of Ar-Ra7MaN

#Islam #Oreos
Assalaam aleykom Ya Brothers and Sisters In Islam :)

Masha'Allah wallaahi i missed this forum but Alhamdulilah i'm back once again and glad to be back.
Was Busy @ School work Since I'm graduating Next Year Insha'Allah (juniors get lotsa of home work + im goin to nite schools and takin one uni course [pyschologist])
Masha'Allah lotsa of new emoticons Like this >>:tti_sister: << JazakomAllah khairan!
Gotta do sumthin, Will be Back In a While!
wassalaam!

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Wa alaykum Assalam

Welcome back our noble sister....enjoy ur stay insha`Allah..

may Allah make everything easy on u...

Alhamdulillah ur still a life :).. i was Call u From 911 But u didn't Reply.joken..hahahha

i leave u in care of Allah

<wasalam>

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
:salam2: Dear Sister

I've been wondering where you've been! I remember seeing you around quite often when I first signed up. Anyway, welcome back:)

wasalam

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Wa alaykum salaam

Hey welcome back sis........hope you have been keeping well insha-Allah.....nice to have you back :)

wasalam

Slave Of Ar-Ra7MaN

#Islam #Oreos
hey brothers and sisters ty ty ty so much for ur warm welcome backs!... Bro IslamicFajr, dat was a nice joke actually and Alhamdulilah im still a live! and Bro Abdul-Raheem, Shokran Lak ya Akhi and Sistah Umm Aysha, jazaka'Allah khairan sistah, dat was a beautiful welcome back:)
ty yall once again!
wassalaam aleykom!

Wa alaykum salaam

Hey welcome back sis........hope you have been keeping well insha-Allah.....nice to have you back :)

wasalam